Author Topic: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8  (Read 112648 times)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #340 on: April 10, 2016, 01:44:25 pm »
^ah try mo sis si Joy San Gabriel. masarap cake nya nung nstikman ko sa isang fair eh. hindi all edible. yung half ng pinakababa lang. hindi ko pinaserve. inuwi namin hinati sa 2 para each side meron.

shyxiena

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #341 on: April 10, 2016, 02:48:54 pm »
^ah try mo sis si Joy San Gabriel. masarap cake nya nung nstikman ko sa isang fair eh. hindi all edible. yung half ng pinakababa lang. hindi ko pinaserve. inuwi namin hinati sa 2 para each side meron.

sis naginquire na ako sakanya through fb page nya pero waiting pa rin ko sa reply nya. Ano flavor natikman mo sis? Maganda din style ng mga cakes nya sis?

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #342 on: April 10, 2016, 03:18:48 pm »
^chocolate ata yun sis? basta masarap haha! di ko na matandaan kasi 2014 pa yun eh. yep for me magaganda naman style nya

shyxiena

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #343 on: April 10, 2016, 06:21:42 pm »
hahahha oki sis shygirlme sana magreply at nagmessage ako sa fb page niya hehe! Thankyou sis :)

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #344 on: April 10, 2016, 08:50:21 pm »
Check Honey Glaze Cakes. Masarap cakes nila during our FT and the designs are good. Their cakes espc the belgian choco really taste like real belgian choco hindi dahil sa sugar or sweetener. Similar taste ng belgian choco cakes nila sa choco cupcakes ng Cheesecake Factory. Not too sweet but melts in your mouth.

mloveg

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #345 on: April 14, 2016, 08:29:40 am »
Just want to share my updated list of suppliers:

Church: San Sebastian
Reception: Century Hotel
Photographer: Bobby Delos Santos
Videographer: Project Mayo 7
Emcee: Willord Chua
Coordinator: Christine Ong Te
Event Stylist: EventStyles by Kathy King

So far yan palang mga sure ako..

bridezilamnl

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #346 on: April 14, 2016, 07:22:27 pm »
Updated list!

Church: Saint Andrew the Apostle Parish
Reception: The Loft at Manansala
Preparation: Aruga by Rockwell
Gown: Mak Tumang
Suit: Felipe and Sons
Entourage: Paolo Blanco changed to Atelier Debbie Co
Photographer: Myio Okamoto
Videographer: Notion in Motion
Destination Photographer: Sanit N.
Caterer: K by Cunanan
HMUA: Ish Sison
Coordinator: Events Embassy
Flowers: Scentacreations
Host: Eri Neeman
Band: 3rd Avenue
Photobooth: Mugshot Photobooth

Lights, Sounds, Screen, Invitation, Giveaways, Car! Did I miss anything? 7 months to go!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #347 on: April 15, 2016, 12:59:39 am »
^I also got Ish Sison for my HMUA =) She did me makeup for me prenup photos and I was really happy with the outcome. No one does eyebrows like Ish too. And she always replies to me when I text her whether its about my hairstyle, hairpiece, or contact lenses.

bridezilamnl

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #348 on: April 15, 2016, 01:13:25 am »
^Hi Chili! I'm glad I learned about her coz she's super nice and easy to reach. I had to cancel my previous booking with a HMUA due to communication issues. Rawr.

I like that her brides look blushing radiant and agree on her kilay skills! I'm excited to meet her! Did you have a trial makeup with her?

When's your wedding?:))

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #349 on: April 15, 2016, 11:42:00 am »
^My wedding is exactly a month from now. I had a trial scheduled with her but since she did my prenup shoot, no need na for a trial. And she was super nice about it. Some HMUAs kasi don't like skipping trial if you get them for prenup.

gingerbreadwoman

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #350 on: April 15, 2016, 02:37:17 pm »
Share ko lang sakin in case may mga gusto magfeedback.

Our wedding is in.... 8 months.

Ceremony and Reception and Caterer: CPF
Preparation: CPF
Bride dress and Groom Suit: No idea yet
Entourage: No idea yet
Pre-nup Photographer: No idea yet
Pre-nup Venue: No idea yet
Photographer: Foreveryday by Gail Bitoon
Videographer: Bob Nicolas
HMUA: Ish Sison
Coordinator: Events and Elements
Flowers: Il Fiore
Band: trying to contact pa..

So far eto palang. After we booked the venue, P/V and coord, we stopped wedding preps haha!

Am I the only one, parang namamahalan ako sa bridal bouquet na 15-18k. HAHA!

fidelity88

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #351 on: April 15, 2016, 03:39:22 pm »
Share ko na din yung sa amin. :)
8 months to go before our Big Day!

Here’s the list of our booked suppliers/items:

Church: Malate Church
Reception: Ramon Magsaysay Hall
Hotel Prep: Orchid Garden Suites
Coordinator: Absolutely Knot Events
Emcee: Froilan Jr. Calo
Caterer: Quido’s Grill Catering
P&V: God’s Grace Productions
HMUA: Makeup by Jem
Cake: Vienna Cakes
Guestbook: Craft Revive Piece
Crew Meal: Red Banana Foods
L&S: Rejectkrew
Invitation: Urbanista
Mobile Bar: Elation
Photobooth: Flip Productions
Projector: Projector4rentph
Bridal Car: Enzo Red Event
Band: GSeven Band
Bridal Gown: Chungdam Bridal Gown
Groom Suit: Paulo Lazaro's Designs
Bridal Robe: La Tercera
Flowers: Blessie's Everlasting Flowershop
Wedding Accessories & Tokens for PS: Ssedos SweetsandCrafts
Entourage Gowns: Cruella & Co
Wedding Ring: Prestige Maker
Officiating Priest: Rev. Fr. Tristan Jasper Laforteza

**TO BE BOOKED: Parents’ Gowns and Suits (after pamamanhikan na lang)
**Prenup will be done on October pa.
**We will start the processing of papers on July.
**After parents' attire stop na kami sa pagbook. haha! no more nice-to-haves na! we are saving na din kasi for full payments.

We are on a budget. We opted to do DIYs sana kaso baka wala na kaming time. Parehong busy sa work. There! HAPPY PREPS TO ALL! :) :-*
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 01:16:52 pm by fidelity88 »

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #352 on: April 15, 2016, 05:04:04 pm »
@bridezilamnl: May I know how much a MTO suit is at Felipe and Sons? I'm looking for a place to have my fiance's suit made, and my brother recommended Felipe (though he hasn't had anything made there yet).  Thanks!

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #353 on: April 15, 2016, 05:08:49 pm »
^bridezilla may I asked why did you changed to Debbie Co na. How was Paolo Blanco? I got him too.

bridezilamnl

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #354 on: April 15, 2016, 05:12:33 pm »
^Stella: Starts at 20k for basic fabric. I forgot if 2-pc or 3-pc na yun kasi so groom na bahala. Hahaha! But it can go up to 33k because of fabric.

^msdianne Sobrang layo samin lahat kasi and mahirap macontact. Hindi sya mahilig magreply. :( Nagstart na kayo ng dresses?:)

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #355 on: April 15, 2016, 05:36:02 pm »
@bridezillamn - when is your wedding? I got Paolo Blanco to do my MOH and MOB gowns. He will also be doing my wedding veil and accessories ( I got mine RTW kasi).  But so far I haven't had any problems communicating with him. I'm overseas based pala kaya we only liaise via FB pms and viber. .  My wedding is in June na. I only got his services last March.  Although at times there was a 2-3 day wait time in some replies, okay na naman ngayon.  I think he was busy March and April with the grad balls, proms, not to mention weddings pa. So far, communication wise wala pa kaming naging problema sa kanya. My mum also had her gown fitting na, and sabi nya maganda naman daw.

bridezilamnl

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #356 on: April 15, 2016, 05:57:56 pm »
^Hi Missus O! November pa naman yun wedding. Pero from the very start kasi nahahassle na ko sa layo but I really love his work and kaya rin kinuha ko rin sya initially kasi magaling sya.  IDK why inconsistent sya magreply. I mean, sayo ok naman. Sakin and sa friend ko (Feb bride) matagal sya magreply. Willing to work with him naman if di lang sobrang layo. South kasi kami lahat. :)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #357 on: April 15, 2016, 07:12:55 pm »
Paolo Blanco never replied to me:( Well actually once, I messaged him on Instagram and he just gave me his email address. Emailed him and got no reply then after a month I messaged him on Facebook and seenzoned ako:( Was actually considering even though his place is quite far from me and my entourage members coz I like his work! So disheartening when I see him update his social media accounts, I just remember na seenzoned ako sa kanya haha.

bridezilamnl

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #358 on: April 15, 2016, 07:31:26 pm »
^Rowan: that's what triggered me not to pursue him na. I messaged him asking if he's free on Saturday then 3 days went by wala. Hahahah and to think he just posted a photo on IG when I texted. Pero sobrang layo talaga nya. Kung mareply sya, okay lang naman mag travel eh. May assistant naman sya but I think the number is his personal rin. So ayun I had to find someone else.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #359 on: April 15, 2016, 11:01:37 pm »
^Yeah then we hear that he communicates with other brides to be here haha. Oh well, not meant to be talaga:)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close