Author Topic: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8  (Read 112790 times)

nikkipedia

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #220 on: March 10, 2016, 05:22:33 pm »
^sis altheabride I booked Infinite Soul and signed a contract w/ Cuatro Hermanas but Im still waiting pa sa bday ni ate para maka online transfer ako. But my friend who's getting married in Highlands on 15th is suggesting hintayin ko daw wedding nya and tignan ko gawa ni Joel Faller. But h2b said, wag na lang since okay kausap si Cuatro,wag na magpalit palit. hehe

I'm thinking of K's nga 4k for 3 hrs. Meron pa ko nascout na mga 3500 but mangagaling cavite.
I'll try the two na ni suggest mo, di pa ata ako nakaka inquire sa kanila! Thank you sis! :)

nikkipedia

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #221 on: March 10, 2016, 05:32:55 pm »
^ pinaydiaspora sis, booked na kasi si Madz and dzei sa date namin. I like them too! Actually, I inquired kay Infinite last dec. then kahapon ko lang sya na book. Kay madz though nabasa ko na din sila when newbie ako dito sa GT, I didn't inquire kasi the reason is, my relative na MOH ko sabi siya na daw bahala sa band. Sila na lang daw ng music college friends nya so umasa kame. Now, they cannot confirm so kesa mabook lahat ng bet namin, we booked our own na lang. Waived ang Ceremony nila since October pa ang date ko.

I did a lot of research naman and Artuz101 is okay naman with the band. They worked a lot of times na. It's true sis, importante na magkakasundo at okay ang working relationship ng suppliers. Like for my OTD Coor, I considered getting her kasi sya yung pinaka madaling kausap ng AE ng caterer/stylist ko.

Sorry naman sa long response ko. hihi  :D

brendaumnas

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #222 on: March 10, 2016, 06:00:15 pm »
sis barbeecue, ang ganda ganda mo! Lakas maka celebrity ng close up shots!

same tayo na supplier ang CTK, Glass Garden, Oakwood, Passion Cooks, Fullblooms by Inah, and Glow by Gerly. I'm so happy that they delivered well :)

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #223 on: March 10, 2016, 06:12:16 pm »
Aww thank you talaga sis brenda!!  ;D ;D

They all did really well. It was a well-executed wedding :)

Nakakatuwa din sa Oakwood kasi ALL of their staff who saw me while I was in my gown greeted me, congratulated me, gave me compliments and wished me well. Nakakatuwa sila :) Sanay na sanay na rin sa wedding preps. On my wedding day (Feb 20), 4 or 5 brides daw kami na sa Oakwood nagpreps. Walang-wala kong problema sa kanila. :)

stylus

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #224 on: March 10, 2016, 09:10:08 pm »
^Wow congrats sis! Magkasunod wedding natin! Feb 21 kami! ;)

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #225 on: March 10, 2016, 09:19:34 pm »
Congrats sis barbeecue!

Thats good sis nikkipedia at least kamapante ka na you have your band na. Mahirap din talaga umasa sa mga pangako kasi usually yan yung mga napapako hehe

shopaholic

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #226 on: March 10, 2016, 09:40:48 pm »
^Shopaholic, his shop is near SM North Edsa kasi! Have you started with your entou' gowns with him na?
Not yet! May pa daw kailangan. Or do you think that's cutting it too close if my wedding is on 26 November?

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #227 on: March 10, 2016, 10:29:35 pm »
I got Paolo Blanco too to do the whole entourage. Just met him. Super nice niya. And he can work with different budget.

I like his gowns sobrang malinis gumawa!!! And excellent service so far. However the parking medyo struggle but for me worth it. He is a newbie but this guy will make waves as far as I can see sa gowns niya.


bridezilamnl

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #228 on: March 10, 2016, 11:15:38 pm »
^shopaholic, May rin sabi nya sakin but I'm thinking of meetings him around April for the designs then that same month papasukatan ko na rin yun entourage. I think there were some who experienced delays? But he's conscious of that naman and he manages his bookings na rin to match the manpower.:)

^hi msdianne, when you met him ba, he designed na or you'll meet him again for it then sukat na ng entou?

shopaholic

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #229 on: March 11, 2016, 06:12:42 am »
When is your wedding Msdianne? How many months lead time for ento gowns you think? He's doing my bridesmaids and secondary sponsors 😀

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #230 on: March 11, 2016, 09:44:23 am »
Bridezilamnl and Shopaholic, how were you able to contact Paolo Blanco? I messaged him on Instagram and Facebook and he told me to email him. I did that but I got no response. Its been 2 months.

shopaholic

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #231 on: March 11, 2016, 12:08:48 pm »
Hi sis Rowan, talaga? I sent my pegs and communicate with him via FB chat. He replies fast naman 😀 Maybe you should try through that 😊

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #232 on: March 11, 2016, 01:01:55 pm »
Yes! FB messenger ko siya ka message.

However, I was the one who gave my rates to him and my peg designs.

Yung mothers lang gagawan niya design. Made downpayment of 50% already. For me, so far I think the way his works go Paolo will go far. Gumagawa din siya suits!!!

shyxiena

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #233 on: March 11, 2016, 05:20:25 pm »
hello mga sis! Nakita ko mga gawa ni paolo blanco for entou gown and for mothers gown. 5K ba minimum na pagawa sakanya for any gown?  Maganda kasi talaga mga gawa niya!
Saan din location ng shop niya? Madali ba puntahan?

bridezilamnl

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #234 on: March 11, 2016, 08:04:54 pm »
^msdianne, so you think it's best I just send him my pegs online? Medyo hassle kaso for me to go to his shop since I'm from the south. Medyo mabagal sya magreply sakin and my friend who got married last month said na you have to kulit him raw.

Pero glad your girls get faster replies! I think I'm gonna go to him nalang baka nakalimutan na nya ko. Hahahaha.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #235 on: March 11, 2016, 09:58:49 pm »
Kinukulit ko sis! Sobra! Pero I noticed sa gabi siya nagreply.

He told me his mostly working talaga sa shop and don't have time to check messages.

Feeling ko sis. Meet him once and sit down with the design.

I'll PM you

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #236 on: March 11, 2016, 10:00:06 pm »
Sis!

May I asked if you give him your rate. Or he gives you the rate?

Medyo kapaan pa Kami now sa rate per gown. Bahahaha!

We'll meet tomorrow to finalize

athena11

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #237 on: March 12, 2016, 11:57:29 pm »
Hi mga sis! does anyone here hired Breestyle? nakita ko kasi na meron silang bagtag booth at parang ang interesting lang. pero di ko alam ang rate nila at kung ok ba sila. hahaha! just in case lang naman.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #238 on: March 13, 2016, 07:14:41 pm »
Hi Chili! What's the rate of Shangrila Fort Suite room?

penguin07

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #239 on: March 14, 2016, 02:32:48 pm »
Hi Ladies! :)

December 2016 bride here!  ;D So far, eto pa lang ang merun aku:

   Church - National Shrine of the Sacred Heart
   Requested Officiating Priest - Fr. Vic Apacible
   Reception - Shangri-La Makati
   Prep Hotel - Shangri-La Makati
   Photo - One Love Photography
   Video - One Love Photography
   HMUA (Prenup/Wedding Day) - Jo Barba
   Bridal Gown - Aire Barcelona
   Photobooth - included in Shangri-La's package
   Strings - included in Shangri-La's package (But I'm thinking of getting Manila String Machines)
   Bridal Car - included in Shangri-La's package
   Groom's Car - Dad's Toyota MR-2 Spyder
   Florist - Lou Anne's Flowershop
   Gift to godparents - Customized Kits to be done by Gunpla Forge
   Guest place cards - DIY (Lego Mini figures/bricks)
   

I'll be attending the Bridal Fair sa SMX MOA this Saturday para tumingin ng Wedding Coordinator, Invitation Supplier and Entourage Gown maker. Sana may makita aku.

By the way, for those who booked Desino Dulce as their Entourage Gown Supplier, ano feedback nyu sa kanila? Malapit kasi sila dito sa may sa amin but I really am clueless if they can deliver on time and kung ano ang quality ng work nila.

Also, sa wedding coordinator, any feedbacks kay Kiss the Girl, Kutchie and Jody Liwanag?

TIA :)
   

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close