Author Topic: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8  (Read 112755 times)

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #200 on: March 07, 2016, 02:08:06 pm »
^bridezilamnl anung cut ng gown mo? Princess or serpentina? Mak is one of my choices but i have to exceed with my initial budget i think if i pursue him. If you don't mind may i ask how much is his quotation with your preferred design? Or atleast give an idea? Thank you so much sis!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 05:23:30 pm by prettylove »

shopaholic

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #201 on: March 08, 2016, 06:32:19 am »
Hi sis Maedonnas, I got MPO with 1 singer. Not really into bands kasi coz some of the songs bands play are kinda baduy for me. So just sticking with the basics.

Hi sis Bridezilamnl, good for you! I'm sure you're in good hands 😀 I got Paolo Blanco too! When are you scheduling your fittings for the entourage? Thinking of doing it 6 months before to accommodate my bridesmaid who just gave birth 😝 He quoted me Naman 6k for ento and secondary, and 8k for MOH. But that's super wow na.

My gown designer is Renee Salud, mother's gowns will be made by him as well. Sentimental choice because he made my mom's wedding gown way back 1971 ata? He also made my first gown 😊

When's your wedding? We might have the same date! Mine is 26 November 2016, but in Tagaytay.

bridezilamnl

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #202 on: March 08, 2016, 09:50:48 am »
^Hi prettylove, serpentine yun silhouette ng dress ko. I'm quite tall and hindi sakin bagay princess cut. Hehe. I'll try to message you if I can ha new lang ako sa forum.:)

^hi shopaholic, I met him January pa but we haven't started with the dresses and I'm finalizing the line up. But next week I'll meet him with for the design na kasi I consulted my friends na kung anong neckline they want. Ayoko ng hassle come October! November 5 kasi ako when supposedly 30th kasi no more available church sa Makati.:) I just hope he's more proactive in replying to messages. Ang layo rin nya from me since I'm from the South so I'm actually exploring mananahi sa Makati like si Merlene Marcelo. What do you think?;)

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #203 on: March 08, 2016, 08:17:09 pm »
^bridezilamnl My sister got Merlene Marcelo for the mothers' dresses for her wedding back in 2014. Maganda ang dresses nila and my mom looked so donya in her dress lol. My sister recommended her so I sent her an email for a quote. Pero ang tagal nya mag-reply so I didn't bother na. I think my sister spent around 8-10k for each dress.

nikkipedia

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #204 on: March 08, 2016, 08:35:12 pm »
hi sissies! anyone knows how much ang rate ni Madz nd dzei for full band? TIA!

HAPPY PREPS!

bridezilamnl

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #205 on: March 08, 2016, 10:04:01 pm »
^Hi lourd3ss! Merlene replied to me with her rate card and it ranges from 4K above. Pero pag powerknit 5k+ na and per piece sila so even if marami yun entou fixed price na. I think I'll stick with Paolo Blanco na talaga. Thank you!

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #206 on: March 08, 2016, 10:10:56 pm »
^ 20k sis for full band

nikkipedia

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #207 on: March 09, 2016, 05:41:58 pm »
^sis pinaydiaspora thank you! same with Infinite din pala... who's your supplier for quartet or band? :)

shopaholic

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #208 on: March 09, 2016, 09:42:50 pm »
Hi sis Bridezilamnl. Judging from Facebook feeds alone parang mas nice work ni Paolo Blanco. Where is his place near ba? Naku, some of my ento are p'que also :-(

nikkipedia

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #209 on: March 09, 2016, 10:30:04 pm »
yay will be booking my florist and band this week.
next are photobooth, souvenirs and invitations.
can't wait to share my full list of suppliers here.

shout out for October 2016 brides!
7 MONTHS TO GO!!!
yay or nay? haha ;D


bridezilamnl

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #210 on: March 09, 2016, 11:02:37 pm »
^Shopaholic, his shop is near SM North Edsa kasi! Have you started with your entou' gowns with him na?

iamanangel14

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #211 on: March 10, 2016, 09:39:20 am »
January 2017 bride  :) here are the list of some of our suppliers:

CHURCH: Our Lady of the Abandoned
RECEPTION: Valle Verde Country Club
VIDEO/PHOTO: Megapixels
HMUA: Make-up by Jeng-Carlan
GOWN: Edward Teng
OTD COORDINATOR: Jhune Salud
LIGHTS & SOUNDS: 9Tenz
EMCEE: JC Garcia
BAND (ACOUSTIC): Soulcoustics
CAKE: TopCakes

still looking for an event stylist and for my ento. happy preps mga sis!  :-*

altheabride

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #212 on: March 10, 2016, 12:14:30 pm »
yay will be booking my florist and band this week.
next are photobooth, souvenirs and invitations.
can't wait to share my full list of suppliers here.

shout out for October 2016 brides!
7 MONTHS TO GO!!!
yay or nay? haha ;D

sinong florist at band na napili mo? Meron pala ako pwedeng irecommend na tagaytay based photobooth, K's photobooth if you want na mura lang pero if talagang ok , try mo Pose and Print or Contact Live

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #213 on: March 10, 2016, 12:53:13 pm »
Sis nikkipedia yes kinda the same with Infinite Soul thgh you have to pay extra for them to sing at your ceremony. We shortlisted them too but in the end we got Madz and Dzhei for our band/strings since they're team with our chosen lights and sounds supplier. Mas ok kasi ganun, you're limiting the possibilities of issues between suppliers and how they work together.

marjin

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #214 on: March 10, 2016, 03:18:04 pm »
who booked the arleen blossoms of dangwa florist here?

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #215 on: March 10, 2016, 04:09:57 pm »
Hi sissies! I've been on hiatus for some months to concentrate on our wedding I'm but finally back and have gotten enough rest from the wedding and the preps. I'd like to share you with you numerical reviews of our suppliers, hoping to help other brides-to-be the same way sourcing GT has helped me.

First, here is our SDE by our talented videographer, Forevermine Wedding Films. Here, you can see din the final outputs of our other suppliers. If you want a more detailed review of their work, don't hesitate to send me a personal message :)

https://www.facebook.com/1496649523969623/videos/1528676577433584/

Preps: Oakwood Premiere - 5/5

Church: Christ the King Greenmeadows - 4/5

Reception Venue: Glass Garden - 5/5

Caterer: Passion Cooks Catering - 5/5

Coordinator: SMA Weddings and Beyond - 4/5

Emcee: Darlene Tan-Salazar - 5/5

Photo: H&M Photo + Cinema - 4/5

Video: Forevermine Wedding Films - 5/5

Bridal Makeup and hairpiece: Ish Sison Makeup Artistry - 5/5

Ento Makeup: Glow by Gerly - 5/5

Bridal car: APerfectDayWedCar Luxury Bridal Cars Manila - 5/5

Lights & Sounds: Rejectkrew - 5/5

Cakes: Dessarts - 5/5 & Sugarplum Pastries - 5/5

Entourage Flowers: Fullblooms Flower Shop by: Inah - 5/5

Wedding dress: Ivory & White Bridal Store - 5/5

Entourage dresses: Haydee Garcia - 2.5/5

Photobooth: Fun Blast Photobooth - 5/5

Cocktail food: Spud Buds - 5/5

Lechon Baka: Ben Baka - 5/5

Prenup Stylist: Indie Hippie Prenup Styling - 5/5

Invitations: Print and Company - 4/5

Hangers: Hangers by Hanna - 5/5

Wedding rings - Family friend
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 04:54:30 pm by barbeecue »

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #216 on: March 10, 2016, 04:36:03 pm »

Entourage dresses: Haydee Garcia - 2.5/5


Bakit siya 2.5 sis?

vhena14

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #217 on: March 10, 2016, 05:02:05 pm »
ang ganda sis barbeecue ng kasal mo! haha naluha ako nung naiyak sa hubby mo... hehe congrats po!

nikkipedia

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #218 on: March 10, 2016, 05:15:03 pm »
^sis barbeecue Congrats and best wishes! I have to leave a comment na you're so lovely on your wedding, the sde is superb and I got teary! ang ganda... heartfelt.  :)

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #219 on: March 10, 2016, 05:20:53 pm »
Aww thank you so much sis nikkipedia and vhena14!!  ;D ;D

Sis meixin I'll pm you

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close