Author Topic: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8  (Read 112848 times)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #180 on: February 24, 2016, 03:42:29 pm »
Starbucks:

*Solo Package - 100 Tall Frappe - 16,000
*Solo Package - 100 Grande Frappe - 17,000
*Solo Package - 100 Venti Frappe - 18,000
*Doppio Package - 80 Tall (12oz) Frappe and 40 Short cups (8 oz) of brewed coffee - 16,000

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #181 on: February 24, 2016, 10:11:33 pm »
Will be a bit frank and say, a pencil booking is NEVER a guaranteed booking. If there was no money shelled out by a client, the supplier really has no obligation yet to you. Same as if you had decided to simply cancel your pencil booking, supplier cant expect anything except a sorry. Many hearts will be left whole if people learn to understand this :)

Perhaps he shouldnt have accepted pencil booking in the first place. But it is what it is. Kung ako supplier the rule is kung sino una magbayad sya ang may slot kasi sya ang may investment and commitment and thus must be prioritized. Doesnt mean im just after the money, it's just a more organized way of doing business and managing expectations :)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 10:20:58 pm by sparklingjewel »

toria

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #182 on: February 24, 2016, 10:44:47 pm »
^Yes sis I know that pencil booking is not a guaranteed booking. The problem was I asked Myio if he can pencil book and we will deposit during the bridal fair to avail any discount and he said yes. If he did not agree then I would have deposited the money right away.

Anyway, if you agree to pencil book at least have the decency to inform your potential client that someone is placing a deposit on your date.

Imbitado events did this, they informed me that someone is looking to put a deposit on my date and if I will not confirm they will give the slot to others.

sis_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #183 on: February 24, 2016, 11:52:36 pm »
Hi sis @czarina1987, may I know why 7/10 lang rate mo for Hizon's bridal car? Hizon's bride din kasi ko.. TIA

overseasbride

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #184 on: February 25, 2016, 10:27:43 am »
thanks and hugs sis pinaydiaspora & pogi02. I'm ok and happy with our photographer naman. Sana lang maging professional si Myio diba. I hope di na nya gawin sa ibang couple.

Sis toria, naku, di lang pala sakin ginawa. And there could be possibility na di lang din tayo ang ginanun nya. Tama ka sis. Blessing in disguise, good riddance.

Btw sis toria, may ganung case din ako from a magical events, actually di kami nakapencil book pa, we were still inquiring that time, pero she was professional enough to inform me na may gusto na magbook ng date namin. I said yes. Thumbs up for Ms. Marj, I love her kahit di namin sila nakuha. Hehe

Hi sis sparklingjewel i know ang kalakaran sa pencil booking. We didn't pencil book, we were actually asking for his bank acct to proceed with reservation na. Di na sya nagreply, then nagemail na lang sya na may nakakuha daw ng slot namin. I think it was really unprofessional  :(

marjin

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #185 on: February 26, 2016, 01:57:46 pm »
Starbucks:

*Solo Package - 100 Tall Frappe - 16,000
*Solo Package - 100 Grande Frappe - 17,000
*Solo Package - 100 Venti Frappe - 18,000
*Doppio Package - 80 Tall (12oz) Frappe and 40 Short cups (8 oz) of brewed coffee - 16,000

Thank you sis. Do they have oot fee?

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #186 on: February 26, 2016, 01:59:46 pm »
^I suggest don ka magpunta sa store na malapit sa venue mo. reminder lang hindi sila nag accept for Nov to Jan.

DR16

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #187 on: February 26, 2016, 04:13:10 pm »
Hello!
Any Imbitado Events brides here? Would just like to ask for feedback for their OOT wedding coordination.  :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #188 on: February 26, 2016, 04:27:40 pm »
^Anyway, if you agree to pencil book at least have the decency to inform your potential client that someone is placing a deposit on your date.

Exactly, I agree with you. If he agreed to pencil book then he has made a mistake in how you were treated. But just saying, the whole pencil-booking thing is really breaking hearts and expectations, kaya sana di nalang yan ginagawa para maayos.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #189 on: February 27, 2016, 03:01:50 am »
Hello!
Any Imbitado Events brides here? Would just like to ask for feedback for their OOT wedding coordination.  :)

You mean OTD coordination?

I'm an imbitado bride, pero naka full coordination ako sakanya since we are overseas couple and we only have 8 months to plan the wedding.

Nung una OTD lang kame, then naisip ko mag updgrade nalang kasi di talaga namen kakayanin.

Any service are entitiled for unlimited consultation thru chat, email and text. And an honest opinion, I can say her effort for OTD and full coordination are same in terms of consultation. At first I am expecting more nung nag full na kame, but her responses are just the same.

BUT, a big BUT, ang differences lang, she will go all the way, she will do all her effort pag meron kang gusto if naka Full ka. You just need to ask her nicely and she will find a way to do it.

So you are still getting what you pay for. And so far, I am super happy with Ayie.

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #190 on: February 27, 2016, 06:58:10 am »
^or baka Out of town wedding coordination yung ask nya?

marjin

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #191 on: February 28, 2016, 07:12:43 pm »
^I suggest don ka magpunta sa store na malapit sa venue mo. reminder lang hindi sila nag accept for Nov to Jan.

Thank you For the info sis

shyxiena

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #192 on: February 29, 2016, 10:44:07 pm »
Hello mga sis!

Ask lang sana ko kung sino nakapag wedding preps sa Bellevue Manila?
Hindi kasi ako makapili ng Suite rooms for me for preps. Kung Presidential suite 2 bedrooms(168sqm) or Bellevue Signature Suite 2bedrooms (88sqm).

And if you know din sana kung ilan maximum na pax na pwede accomodate each room at if possible magdagdag ng xtra bed sa mga suite then sa wedding preps aalisin kaya yung extra bed para hindi masikip pag dating ng mga supplier?

Sa palagay nyo din habang nagpreppreps if magluto tita ko for lunch sa Suite for everyone and for supplier ok lang kaya yun?

Let me know mga sis :)
Thankyou :)

kateguerzon08

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #193 on: March 05, 2016, 04:57:30 pm »
hi mga sis! anyone here knows or nakapag-pagawa na ng personalized / customized pillows as souvenirs / giveaways sa Mini Pillows Arts & Crafts? may fb page sila..

any feedback please? thanks! :D

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #194 on: March 05, 2016, 05:34:21 pm »
Hi mga sis, just want to hear your opinions and comments about hiring a quartet plus 1 singer :) Enough na ba siya sa ceremony? Like hindi na ako kukuha ng choir? How about sa reception, di naman ba boring kung sila kuhanin ko instead of a band? :)

Thanks to everyone who'll comment :)

bridezilamnl

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #195 on: March 05, 2016, 07:09:02 pm »
First time to post here and I have to say that all of your inputs have been very helpful in our planning! 8 months to go til the big day! Sharing what we have accomplished so far :)

Church: Saint Andrew the Apostle Parish
Reception: The Loft at the Manansala
Preparation: Aruga by Rockwell
Gown: Mak Tumang
Suit: Felipe and Sons
Entourage: Paolo Blanco
Photographer: Myio Okamoto
Videographer: Notion in Motion
Destination Photographer: Sanit N.
Caterer: K by Cunanan
HMUA: Ish Sison
Coordinator: Events Embassy
Photobooth: Mugshot Photobooth

Anyone who has seen to The Loft at Rockwell with ceiling treatment other than drapes? I want to add string garlands but I'm not sure if it can be done. The ceiling is super high! Still a long way to go!

shopaholic

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #196 on: March 06, 2016, 12:52:03 pm »
Sis madonnas. Ako din quartet plus 1 singer Lang. Although we'll have a DJ after the program. I think it will be ok 😀

Sis bridezilamnl, wow! You've booked so many suppliers already! I'm 8 months away as well and we haven't even booked our caterer 😝 Post feedback about Mak Tumang please. I liked his work but I couldn't not get my gown designer, who has been a family friend since forever and ever.

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #197 on: March 07, 2016, 03:01:52 am »
Sis Shopaholic, Thank you! :) Sino kinuha mo? :)

autumn625

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #198 on: March 07, 2016, 07:28:49 am »
^Hi sis bridezilamnl! How much ang entourage gowns kay paolo blanco? Less than a year away but trying to fit everything within my budget na. Thanks!  :)

bridezilamnl

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #199 on: March 07, 2016, 01:25:28 pm »
^Hi shopaholic! We researched kasi right away and booked suppliers that we like and non-negotiables. It took me 3 months to decide on my dress but I ended up with my first choice. :) I really love Mak's work and it's even more beautiful in person. Although I initially planned on buying off the rack kaso my mom has a lot of inputs that can't be found in RTW so we're going the designer route. For now, all I can say that he's easy to work with and madaling kausap. He wasn't chatty the first time I met him but he was very ma-PR the second time around.:) He's also very detailed so you'd feel like your dress is going to be a work of art. I've yet to see in the first fitting. Medyo I'm nervous kasi I don't know what to expect, which is the con of having a custom-made gown. I'll update you!

Where's your wedding?:)

^Hi autumn625, he starts at 5,000 for powerknit but I got it for 4,500 each. It depends sa quantity, I think.:)

White Label, Desino Dulce, Celline Bautista, Ivory and White, Olivia and Fifth, Teena Sabrina Tan starts from 6k per my inquiry.:)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close