Author Topic: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8  (Read 112632 times)

nabiya

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #120 on: January 28, 2016, 10:45:24 pm »
Our final list of suppliers:

church: Chapel on the Hill, Don Bosco Batulao (priest: Fr. Renato Molina, SDB)
reception and caterer: Sonya's Garden

hi hunny! Sa Sonya's Garden pwede kaya yung venue lang ang irent?
Thanks!

ninja8

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #121 on: January 29, 2016, 06:36:57 pm »
nabiya ay no. Food comes with the venue alam ko :)

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2016, 07:03:49 pm »
^chili1113 relax you've already booked most of your suppliers though!
I on the other hand am so close to panicking because I haven't booked my cake, dj, transportation for my family, hotel, crew meals, and giveaway suppliers yet when it's almost only 3 months until my wedding! Stress!

stylus

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #123 on: January 29, 2016, 09:20:43 pm »
^relax sis.. malayo pa ang 3 months.. lahat ng sinabi mo kakabook lang namin last week- cake, bridal car, souvenir for principal sponsors. Wala pa nga kaming 5 vans transpo ng relatives. Crew meals. Wala pang damit ang parents ni h2b. Bili na lang kami rtw hopefully on sunday.

Gusto pa ni h2b magsayaw na may choreo para sa first dance. Gawa daw ako dance steps tapos turuan ko sya. Wow. Dami kong time? Grabe sya. 22 days na lang! Yiieee!!

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2016, 09:50:08 pm »
^Yihee lapit na!! Exciting times! :) Make your first dance special and memorable! I swear, it will be worth it. I would have regretted it if i didnt. Things like this take much effort during preps pero mas memorable :) I had a choreographer though hehe. We started practicing around 6 weeks before the wedding since it was a long dance medley.

nabiya

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #125 on: January 30, 2016, 05:19:01 pm »
Hi ninja8! Yung wedding package kaya sa sonya's sitdown or buffet?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #126 on: January 30, 2016, 05:27:21 pm »
Thanks stylus!! Grabe haha I am panicking kasi I am the one doing everything. My fiance is super busy with work now. 22 Days left to go for you!!!!!!! Lapit na!!!!!!

Lourd3ss: wow we are almost twin brides. We also have a little over 3 months left to go!! Don't worry cake, and transportation is easy to book. Souvenirs... hahah I am skipping the souvenirs! The weddings Ive attended lately don't give anymore hehe. I dont want the stress also!

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #127 on: January 30, 2016, 06:50:29 pm »
^ sis is it ok na wag na magbigay ng souvenirs for the guests? I'm planning to skip that part too kasi nakakastress mag isip pero magbibigay pa din ako sa mga principal sponsors. I attended a wedding na wala din souvenirs and it turned out ok naman actually the guests didnt even notice na wala even me napansin ko lang when my mom asked me na wala bang souvenirs?( kasi nagcocollect sya ng mga souvenirs hahahaha) .bumawi sila sa cocktails, wine and drinks like after the party. What do you think mga sis?

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #128 on: January 30, 2016, 07:14:06 pm »
Nice to have lang naman souvenirs. If budget wedding i think ok lang wala. For me, photobooth, candy buffet and mobile bar aren't really souvenirs (since it's just enjoyed there primarily and not taken home), but some weddings just go with this thinking na ito na yung souvenirs for the guests. Me, i dont bring those home so for me parang wala. But not a big deal. Food padin!

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #129 on: January 30, 2016, 07:21:26 pm »
Im actually getting a photobooth for souvenirs. But I kinda noticed that me and my friends dont use it as much as we do na whenever we attend weddings. Siguro 1-2 pictures are enough compared to before sinusulit talaga. Maybe its better if I just allot the money to gifts for our entourage members. Original plan is to just give gifts to our principal sponsors.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 07:23:08 pm by rowan »

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #130 on: January 30, 2016, 09:10:39 pm »
prettylove: It really depends on you. But Ive decided to skip the souvenirs. I attended a very high budget wedding yesterday and they skipped the souvenirs. I didnt even notice until today haha Also didn't get souvenirs from several weddings in the past.

Oh and I am also skipping the photobooth =) Since our friends and relatvies aren't fond of photobooths.

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #131 on: January 30, 2016, 09:15:44 pm »
^thank you mga sis for your opinions, this forum really a big help in preparing my wedding!!

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #132 on: January 30, 2016, 09:50:53 pm »
^^Not a fan of photobooths also. My fiance says this overstayed its welcome as part of weddings haha. Di na sya as thrilling as before. Well, if some friends want to go take one i go with them, but none of us really end up keeping the output... medyo sayang money for the couple IMO.

I appreciate souvenirs more, the kind where I get one to take home, it's nicely packaged, good item. But again, not a big deal if budget wedding. :) Principal sponsors are different--- i have gifts for everyone in the entourage including kids and the budget is like 10X that of the guest souvenir. Just because of the time and effort they put into being part of it (and all the fittings!)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #133 on: January 31, 2016, 12:13:51 am »
Wedding date: December 8, 2016

Church:                      St. John Paul II Parish, Eastwood City, QC
Reception:                  The Glass Garden
Photographer:            Chestknots Studio
Videographer:             Bob Nicolas
Wedding Coordinator: Empire Weddings
Lights and Sounds:     Speed7
Flowers:                      Fullblooms by Inah
Caterer:                      Passion Cooks
Interactive Photobooth: Tera Lifestyle
Emcee:                       Atom Ungson
Bridal Gown:               Roxy Bagano
Entourage Gowns:      Dodgie Cajucom
Groom Suit:                Kingsmen
Wedding Bands:         Finest Jewels Co.
Wedding Cake:           Cubcakes


To book pa:
HMUA
Hotel for Wedding Preps
Invitations
Band
Bridal car (?)

« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 12:19:22 am by wednesdei »

simang

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #134 on: January 31, 2016, 01:10:02 am »
We didn't have souvenirs too. Principal sponsors lang din but the rest of the guests wala. they didn't mind naman.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #135 on: January 31, 2016, 02:19:50 am »
We didn't have souvenirs too and none of our guests really felt like may kulang. We gave favors to the whole entourage though. I don't think souvenirs are required. Make sure na lang your guests will have a good time on your wedding. I guess that's more important than souvenirs.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #136 on: January 31, 2016, 04:48:02 am »
Instead of photobooth I got Paparazzi (the walking photoman)

So he'll take pictures lang then print it and give it to the guests. No hassle mag line up :)
And plain photo with little monogram Lang si the can frame it themselves or whatsoever.

I'll still have small food souvenir too. Kasi iba iba profile ng guests ko

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #137 on: January 31, 2016, 11:59:24 am »
^chili1113 oh yeah?! My wedding is on the first week of May hehe. I really don't want to have giveaways na nga din eh.. but when I told my mom, she said nakakahiya daw kung wala since both the fiancé and I are from abroad na. I wanted to tell my mom that has nothing to do with it but I kept my mouth shut. My parents aren't meddling naman with our wedding planning so I gave in to this na lang.
Still having a Photo Booth though because it came with the package we got with Blue Leaf.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #138 on: January 31, 2016, 12:36:15 pm »
Instead of photobooth I got Paparazzi (the walking photoman)
So he'll take pictures lang then print it and give it to the guests. No hassle mag line up :)
And plain photo with little monogram Lang si the can frame it themselves or whatsoever.

Sis check mo yung quality kung kaya, beforehand. I went to a wedding with photoman, kaso lahat nung pics nya very dark so the guests didnt really like the output, a lot of them didnt keep it, including us. The thing rin is he will take pics wherever the guests are standing while talking, so madalas di maganda background (may other people, or it's dark) as opposed to a photobooth na at least yung backdrop na-set mo na. Maybe it would help to tell them to be mindful of these things before shooting. Hope this helps :)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 12:48:14 pm by sparklingjewel »

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Who are your wedding suppliers? Part 8
« Reply #139 on: January 31, 2016, 12:57:55 pm »
Thank you yes I think Paparazzi is different from Photoman. And I have photo wall also :) I know exag but I'm guilty that I got Flipbooks Photobooth too just to make aliw some guests na mahilig sa photobooth din.

If they dont want neither of Paparazzi and Flipbooks. They can all settle for my food souvenir nalang :)) People are hard to please so I'll cater to everyone's taste. Bahala na.



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close