We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Si Maine ang Best Supporting Actress?! Really?
^Okay na sana yong post mo but you were insinuating na hindi babae ang gusto ni Alden e. Una, how would you know na iba ang gusto ni Alden? Just only goes to show na well, hater ka. I havent watched MBL so I can't comment on Maine's acting. Siguro the only ones who can make a good assessment are those who have watched MBL and the other movie as well. And not haters like you.
Si Erik Matti din ba yung director na nagkaron ng issue with Lovi Poe na pinost nya ng bongga sa FB?
Kaya nanalo si Maine siguro kase napaka natural ng acting nya, parang di baguhan unlike sa iba na andami ng pinagdaanan na workshops pero waley pa rin umakting.
I remember trooping to the cinema with my family to watch MMFF movies. Sigh. I'm looking for a cinema that shows Honor Thy Father. Nearest to my place I think is Alabang Town Center. Might catch this before matanggal. With the exposure, I hope ibalik sa ibang cinemas like what happened to Heneral Luna.
Hindi ako nakanood ng MMFF awards. Sino pa ba ang ibang nominees for supporting actress?