We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^hindi daw yun ang baby nila. I'm sure kung may photo na irerelease, eh mangagaling mismo kina Marian at Dingdong.
I saw the pic . Parang ang laki naman for a week old baby. I don't think that's the baby
Since we're talking about royal babies, The Palace released a couple of new photos of Charlotte http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/29/europe/princess-charlotte-photos/index.html
Princess Charlotte is a cutie. Buti na lang kahawig ni Prince William I hope na paglaki nya, she will not inhertit her mom's work ethic or laziness
I've never heard of Kate Middleton being lazy...until now. I just googled it and found an article about her not wanting to attend as many events as the others in the royal family. Hmm...perhaps she's an introvert? Although she definitely married into the wrong family if that's the case.
^And your soureces? The notorious British tabloids? Kate has been ably representing the Royal family and the UK in general and is like the 'new' Diana.
^I'm pretty sure kahit si Diana had her indiscretions yet she remained popular. Alangan namang she quit or whatever. As long as she is Kate, the future Queen, commoners can't do anything about it but to gloat. Basta eto na lang, everywhere she goes, be it in the UK or internationally, they are mobbed.