We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Kris isn't one of us. She's the presidential sister. She should have had more tact than that.My friend, who's American, saw my post on FB. He told me the sister of our President seemed mentally-challenged. Natawa ko. Sabi ko, yeah, slight, also the President.
This! Every SINGLE word in this post!!I cannot wait until the country is finally rid of the Aquinos especially Kris - overrated, untalented, tactless, self absorbed and manipulative (particularly of the public and the press.) After all these years you'd think she'd learn to be more sensitive to public perception and learn when to shut that big mouth of hers, but nope - nearing middle age and she still behaves like a pre-teen spoiled brat. I can't wait to see if Kris will still wield the same kind of "influence" and "celebrity power" in the next few years pag (hopefully) wala ng Aquino in top government positions. One thing is for sure, her " acting talent" isn't going to keep her marketable or popular. Edited to add: I don't follow this annoying woman on Instagram, but someone on my FB feed showed how Krazy Aquino very subtly threatened one of her IG critics by saying something like "I know your boss, I'll make sure to tell her how smart and articulate you are..." na obvious naman it wasn't meant as a compliment but as a subtle threat. The manipulative power tripper shows her true colors again.
Re Kris sabi nga, its either you love her or hate her. Walang middleground.