watch now

Author Topic: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)  (Read 58200 times)

duhyan

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)
« Reply #240 on: November 27, 2015, 09:21:50 pm »
^Sis!  pareho tayo. Puro sweets din ako at malamig. Pero last checkup ko from 110 naging 111 lang ako. Ewan ko lang next checkup ko. :-\

Wantstobeamom

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)
« Reply #241 on: November 28, 2015, 01:21:11 am »
@duhyan   puro nga unhealthy ang gusto ko sis e.  Pag fruits pinipilit ko lang.  Sweets, malamig at salty (chips) ang gusto ko.  Self control lang talaga.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)
« Reply #242 on: November 28, 2015, 12:28:15 pm »
I had spotting yesterday at work. I told my manager right away so I was rushed to the emergency. I work in a private hosp but we only cater elective surgeries so wala kaming emergency room kaya the supervisor asked a volunteer to drive me to the nearby emergency using the hospital car. I was so upset, sumakit ang ulo ko sa kakaiyak though i know that a lot of women experience this spotting but it's just so scary esp when you are still in the early stages. My blood pressure went up to 148/85 (my usual bp is 110/70). I had an excruciating headache too. They did some blood tests and u/s. I'm glad that our baby is ok.

duhyan

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)
« Reply #243 on: November 28, 2015, 08:34:04 pm »
@Wantstobeamom naku sis ako din :( pero minsan oinapayagan ako ni hubby mga once a week. Pero sa chips share lang kami sa maliit. Bitin! Haha tiis mode lang talaga.

@belle_v2g praying fo you sis! Ingat lagi and good thing ok si baby :)

cescilay

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)
« Reply #244 on: November 28, 2015, 08:46:40 pm »
Sale alert! To those who are planning to buy avent feeding bottles, etc. may anniversary sale sila ngayon until November 30. As much as 30% off. I think all SM branches yata meron.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)
« Reply #245 on: November 28, 2015, 09:18:58 pm »
Thank you sis duhyan. I am taking everything easy muna at this point. Scary talaga.

miyay

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)
« Reply #246 on: November 29, 2015, 08:15:40 am »
OGTT yesterday.  Di ko pa kinuha results.  Hoping na wala akong GDM.  Plan ko kasi mag VBAC.  Take care sissies!

duhyan

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)
« Reply #247 on: December 01, 2015, 07:00:31 am »
Hi mga sis! How's your long weekend? Another week na tayo ulit! Ang bilis!  :)

bluish_mommy

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)
« Reply #248 on: December 01, 2015, 07:47:58 am »
yes! 13th wk today, officially 2nd trimester... had my doppler check yesterday, grabe ang kabog ng heartbeat ni baby, at mga kicks! malikot si beybi!  ;) ;)

cescilay

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)
« Reply #249 on: December 01, 2015, 10:16:45 am »
Had my check up last Saturday. Baby's heartbeat was 178. I'm kinda worried since I read that it's above normal but my OB said na everything's fine naman. I'm going on 19 weeks this week but still no request for ultrasound to find out baby's gender. Next visit (Dec 28) pa daw ang request. I'd be 22 weeks by then. Ang tagal lang! :D

First check up also I'll have my first dose of tetanus toxoid injection. Waaah! My last injection was in grade school pa ata.

phibz

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)
« Reply #250 on: December 05, 2015, 12:52:27 am »
HI Batch!

Im on my 23 weeks now pero fluctuating yong weight gain ko, im just between 73-75 kls all the time. Minsan baba ng isa minsan tataas so im kinda worried. Im on the heavy side though kasi 5 flat lang din height ko. Doctor said naman that the baby is growing so sana everything that I ate siya yong nakikinabang lang. hahaha Im still  vomiting 3 to 4 times a week specially if nakakain ako ng peanuts or even orange.

I dont really know if I should be worried kasi im almost 6 months na pero maintain ang  weight. Hayzz preggy problem.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 01:07:13 am by phibz »

eklea123

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)
« Reply #251 on: December 05, 2015, 05:01:19 pm »
Hi sisses! i'm a girltalker since 2007 and not on these threads and now I'm going back ulit after 4 years  na hindi active and yes hindi ko na matandaan ang email address ko so I made a new one and yes I'm back because I'm pregnant at 14 weeks  ;)
EDD june 3rd

I came here to see if any of you mga sis nagpanuchal translucency test, and mukhang di masyado big deal sa atin oh well i'm only 31yo and the GP asked me to have that test which I regret of having it. And with my combined results all are normal except with my blood BHCG and PAPP so i'm considered on High risk.. 1:187 (out of 187women 1 may get DS) so it'll probably me or not iyong 1 na iyan and also means I have half of 1% chance. so now they wanted me to do the next test, its a diagnostic test to confirm if babay got DS. I'm so afraid of maybe with the results? I don't know I'm totally confused, at first my hubby and me decided not to have the amniocentesis (confirmation if baby got DS down syndrome or not) but now i can't help to think what ifs na kahit minsan nakakalimutan still naalala ko.. I get support from my sister who is a nurse and my OB jan na no stress, do not go with amnio, results are fine with her and yet I get stressed with this, I won't terminate my pregnancy anyway if ever I found out and i love him/her no matter... hindi lang talaga ako mapakali... mababaliw na ata ko haha.. I can't open it to anyone, I don't know if they'll understand. I'm just staying at home, alone as hubby is working so maybe that adds up in my depressing situation... thank you for reading this, I hope you all well going with your pregnancy. I wish us all to be healthy all through out.

BTW amniocentesis is optional that is to confirm if baby got DS nga but now with only the screening test I got , i'm considered on high risk saying that baby may have or may not have DS...

I experienced bleeding when I was on 11 weeks, 2 pantiliners were soaked in bright red blood though no clots seen then slowly nawala then next 2 days comes drops of red but not as many as the first bleeding. I totally freaked out takbo s ER and hindi ako pumayag umuwi hanggat di nila ko kinukuhanan ng ultrasound and fortunately they did a quick and see baby moving and wiggling. I felt relieved and still a bit worried why ako nagbleed. Now, I'm feeling okay so far wala na spots and I'm praying sana wala na until I deliver.


sorry napahaba po
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 05:09:29 pm by eklea123 »

duhyan

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)
« Reply #252 on: December 05, 2015, 05:44:59 pm »
@phibz sis ganyan din ako, 1 kilo lang nadagdag sakin from my last checkup, so hopefully nadagdagan ako this month. Hehe

@eklea123 hi sis congrats! Nasa ibang bansa ka ba? Yung Ob ko kasi sabi mahal yung ganyang test and hindi naman required unless gusto ng couple. Ang ginawa sakin eh tinignan lang yung batok ni baby. Wag kna magworry and pray ka lang kay God :) good thing nagstop na yung bleeding mo. Ingat always :)

eklea123

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)
« Reply #253 on: December 05, 2015, 06:30:57 pm »
@duhyan - thank you, sayo din congrats ....opo sa country na part ng pregnancy procedure nila yon, ok naman ang measurement ng batok ni baby (nuchal translucency) 1.5m siya where 2.5-3.0m ang normal range, mas manipis mas ok but then ayun nga yung bloodtest ko mejo beyond normal bakit nakapasok ako sa category ng high risk nila. ewan ko maybe siguro hormonal nadin bakit pag naalala ko nalulungkot ako minsan naiiyak pa. I keep praying nalang na sana bigyan ako ng strength ni Lord wag ako maging ganito ayoko magkasakit dahil sa kaka stress kong ito but I can't help it  :'( we waited for 3 years for our little wiggler (baby) and here it's just me and my husband, I got friends but not my old friends talaga so i thought maybe I can spill out whatever i'm feeling here and get support kahit papaano.

@phibz- as long as you know you're eating nutritious food and right amount, ok lang yan sis. If your OB is not worried sa weight mo that means you're still okay and besides we only need extra 300 calories for baby so eating for two like what they're saying is not true kasi baka obesity naman ang maging effect. Check online for body mass chart for pregnant, makikita mo if you re still on track based on your age and height...

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)
« Reply #254 on: December 05, 2015, 10:11:39 pm »
@phibz: ako rin, fluctuating ang weight since a month ago. 145-150lbs from 16-20 weeks. Pero I'm actively trying to reduce my intake na rin to lower my risk for Gestational Diabetes and Eclampsia. Baby is confirmed via ultrasound to be growing appropriately naman so I'm not worried :)

@eklea: congrats sis! I was also scared about DS since this is my first pregnancy at 30 years old, tapos ivf baby pa  :-\  so nagpa-scan talaga ako at 14 weeks para ma-measure ang nuchal translucency ni baby. 1.4mm lang naman. I'm still scared, btw :P di naman ata mawawala yun ^_^

One of amniocentesis' risks is having a miscarriage. Marami talagang "what-if's":
1. What if you had this procedure, lost the baby, tapos normal pala sya? :(
2. What if you didn't have this procedure, tapos may DS si baby, would you love him/her any less?

If termination is not an option, maybe you can wait it out until the 20th week Congenital Anomaly Scan to confirm :) either way, at least you'll be prepared if DS-positive sya. Or you will have the peace of mind if DS-negative sya :)

au_chic

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)
« Reply #255 on: December 05, 2015, 10:16:00 pm »
Hi sis @au_chic halata ba ang weigh gain na yan, I mean di lang ba sa growing tummy, nag add ka rin ng inches to other parts ng body?  Curious lang ako, sa ngayon kasi wala pa akong weight gain, I am losing weight somewhere kasi lumalaki naman tiyan ko.  This week lang kasi medyo bumabalik appetite which is scary kasi puro sweets ang gusto ko.  Wondering how much weight I will put on sa remaining 20 weeks.  Sabay na sabay tayo 19 weeks na rin ako. :)


Hi sis, yes!!! Super halata for me!!! Pati ilong ko, tumaba :P after 20 weeks, the ideal weight gain is additional 1-2lbs/week :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)
« Reply #256 on: December 05, 2015, 10:26:47 pm »
i noticed na my allergic rhinitis is getting worse by the day :/ i asked my OB about it and sabi nya ganun daw talaga since pregnant women are immunocompromised. Medyo nabobother lang ako kasi hirap ako huminga most of the time because of clogged nose, and i dont even know what's causing my allergies kasi it worsens at random times. Tapos ngayon i have cough and slight fever pa, and my back pain is worsening na din. Is it okay kaya to take paracetamol for my fever? I'm really not feeling well this past week, added na siguro yung pagod. I hope baby is okay kahit sakitin ang nanay nya :/

duhyan

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)
« Reply #257 on: December 05, 2015, 11:57:55 pm »
^sis better text or call your OB kung ano pwede inumin. Get well soon sis

bluish_mommy

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)
« Reply #258 on: December 06, 2015, 03:20:40 pm »
^^sis safe naman ang biogesic sa preggies. But it would be better kung ipaalam mo na rin ang condition mo sa OB mo.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Babies due on SECOND QUARTER OF 2016 (APRIL, MAY, JUNE)
« Reply #259 on: December 07, 2015, 03:15:58 pm »
i noticed na my allergic rhinitis is getting worse by the day :/ i asked my OB about it and sabi nya ganun daw talaga since pregnant women are immunocompromised. Medyo nabobother lang ako kasi hirap ako huminga most of the time because of clogged nose, and i dont even know what's causing my allergies kasi it worsens at random times. Tapos ngayon i have cough and slight fever pa, and my back pain is worsening na din. Is it okay kaya to take paracetamol for my fever? I'm really not feeling well this past week, added na siguro yung pagod. I hope baby is okay kahit sakitin ang nanay nya :/

Also had allergic rhinitis during the my first trimester and OB prescribed claritin safe naman daw. Ako tiniis ko hindi ako uminom tapos naging full blast sipon and super sakit ng ulo ko parang sasabog i regret not taking it. Nilagnat din tuloy ako. Sabi ni OB bakit ko daw tiniis kawawa naman daw ako pati si baby lol lumala tuloy mga 3 days ako nag- absent. For fever naman, she prescribed biogesic safe naman daw basta paracetamol lang. And kung may ubo't sipon na take note of the discharge color kasi kapag dark yellow or green infection na daw yun need na mag- antibiotic..

On the other hand, a while ago I heard some kind of heartbeat sounds on my left ear akala ko may insekto pa nga nakapasok lol. Nabother talaga ako para syang nagpupulsate. Then nagbakasakali ako naggoogle ako if this could be another part of preggy life.. and marami nga rin ganun naexperience tapos bumabalik balik sya out of nowhere, specifically starting second trimester nga tapos mawawala rin eventually. This can be caused because of increased blood flow daw. I hope it's nothing serious. May naexperience din ba kayong ganito sissies?

Anyway, malalaman na gender ni baby sa Sat! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close