Author Topic: Private School Rules and Regulations. Governed ba ng Dept. of Education?  (Read 1298 times)

Mai

• Super GirlTalker
Hello moderator. Kindly delete the thread if possible. I have resolved my issue with the school policy. Thank you
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 09:11:58 pm by Mai »

cherrhys

• Super GirlTalker
  • stressed...=P
Re: Private School Rules and Regulations. Governed ba ng Dept. of Education?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 03:11:16 pm »
I'm not sure about the Dep Ed rule on this but I think if supported naman ng medical tests and documents the school should allow the make up test.  Ano ba ang nakasulat sa student handbook ng school?  Usually nandun yan eh or during orientations.  For me pwede mong icontest yan ruling na yan.  Kasi pano pala if dengue ang sakit ng bata goodbye grades na?  Kasi di ba dengue and other similar sickness takes about 2 weeks, so automatic babagsak na ang bata nyan.  That's unfair!
Stay-at-Home Mother of FIVE! :D

cherrhys

• Super GirlTalker
  • stressed...=P
Re: Private School Rules and Regulations. Governed ba ng Dept. of Education?
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 02:49:33 pm »
You're right!  The decision is in the hands of the principal nga and she sees set on their rules na talaga.  Ang weird nga naman na walang exceptions, like what I've mentioned pano if mga serious na sakit like Dengue.  It's like kasalanan pa ng kids na nagkasakit sila.
Stay-at-Home Mother of FIVE! :D

BriarZachariah

• Probationary
I'll like to work on this topic if you guys are happy with it. The reason is that, by working on this topic, I can get some more ideas about the way that people are trying to deal things on https://www.australian-writings.org/. This is going to take a lot of time for all of us, but we can always ask them to know and tell us what they are missing from us about it again.

JemmaChase

• Probationary
Yeah the way they are running the whole system, it looks like a place for a perfect phony diploma. I know so many students who come home every day without learning a thing.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close