We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi chapzticle I've seen a lot of good reviews about Karen Angara. I inquired and her rate is Php17K for Tagaytay area.
Ikakasal ako next year at naghahanap ako ng emcee. So far si Darlene Tan Salazar pa lang ang nagugustuhan ko. She's known daw for her pagiging firm kahit sa kapwa suppliers. But my coordinator warned me of her insensitivity. May nangyari yatang namatay yung ikakasal pero hindi nya binalik yung Down Payment or such. I don't think I can work with a supplier like that.
Really, DTS did that? Super polite niya pa naman kausap. Siya first choice ko for our host but booked na siya sa date namin considering 14 months to go pa lol. Anyway, we got Joy Catubig instead as per recommendation din ni coord, naconvince ako because she herself got Joy as her host during her wedding. Kinuha ko na rin ka tie-up niyang L/S.