Author Topic: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)  (Read 136820 times)

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #360 on: September 27, 2016, 07:58:28 am »
Finally met Rio De Guzman of Dazzle Events last Saturday and yes she's one of the best decisions we made sa wedding namin. She's so easy to work with, organized, handang-handa, and super nice! Tuwang-tuwa din si h2b sa kanya. Tapos very affordable pa. She will also treat you as a friend and parang may instant coordinator ka pa kasi tutulong din siya sa planning. :)

Nokie

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #361 on: September 27, 2016, 09:10:34 am »
Hello! Help! We already booked our host but then we found someone who we think better fits our style. How do I tell my original host that we are cancelling? Do I have to explain the reason or can I just tell him that sorry we are no longer pushing through with our booking?

Thanks!

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #362 on: September 27, 2016, 10:01:43 am »
For me sis Nokie just tell him that you're sorry and no longer pushing through with your booking, if he/she asked why maybe that is the time you can tell them about your reason. But better check if they will forfeit they deposit as i tried before pinaforefeit  nalng namin siya as compensation.

bersh

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #363 on: October 11, 2016, 05:57:57 pm »
Hello there sisses. Can I have Ms. Rio's number and fb page? Very promising reviews dito and I would like to check sana. TIA. 😊

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #364 on: October 11, 2016, 06:28:36 pm »
Hello there sisses. Can I have Ms. Rio's number and fb page? Very promising reviews dito and I would like to check sana. TIA. 😊

here sis: https://www.facebook.com/events.dazzle?fref=ts

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #365 on: October 12, 2016, 12:18:11 pm »
I got to talk to Rio too, she's very friendly nga, plus very energetic. kaso she's no longer available for my date. She advised me to seek help from my coordinator kahit hindi pa time ng turnover and got the help I need. In fairness she was assisting me. And my coordinator replied. Kaso I got a bit off kay Mallory Cosio because of bad reviews here  :( Magaling naman talaga sya, but hinold ko muna ang DP, and got in touch with JC Alelis cos he was recommnded din by Chinkie Uy, booked na. :( Pero hindi naman pala sya ganun ka pricey. So yeah, Im sticking to Mallory and crossing my fingers. :D

chozie_girl

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #366 on: November 14, 2016, 06:46:23 pm »
I finally met Ms. Rio De Guzman of Dazzle Events yesterday, very professional and in a way hindi ka maiilang sa kanya na para bang ang tagal nyo nang magkakilala.   I could say that she's a heaven-sent "angel" to us. We got a problem with our previous emcee which I considered as a blessing in disguise. Buti na lang di kami natuloy sa nauna naming emcee since di nila kami priority. So alis na lang kami. hehe  I discovered Ms. Rio through Ms. Mayette Cinco,  my wedding coordinator, and everything puts into place.  She also helped us in our photographers and priest. As emcee ang kinuha namin service pero willing sya tumulong sa kahit ano. We are very grateful! We know we will have an awesome wedding in January! :)

Maein

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #367 on: November 16, 2016, 02:00:27 am »
DTS bride here last Oct and we were happy sa naging decision namin to book her. Got positive feedbacks from family and friends na happy ang vibe ng wedding. Enjoy ang mga guests sa games.. Nung nakuha namin yung mga pics from our PV, ang daming candid shots na tawa much ang mga guests namin..

Ang sarap lang ng feeling na after a year of planning, worth it yung stress at pagod sa wedding preps. Kaya choose your emcee talaga kasi sa kanila nakasalalay how your reception program will go, may napuntahan akong wedding na sa tingin ko hindi talaga wedding/professional emcee yung kinuha nila (kamag-anak so to say), although fluent naman pero we felt na parang dry yung program (not being biased) at hindi masyado kabisado yung mga wedding traditions sa reception like cake cutting, kung sino mauuna susubo ng cake - the bride/groom ba. Anyways, this is just a minor observation lang naman and I am not comparing pero sayang lang kasi if the emcee is not in the wedding industry talaga.

Going back to DTS, we really appreciate how she checks on our progress. Medyo naging tahimik kasi kami for awhile. Hehe. If we have questions or concerns, email/text ako agad sa kanya. And wala akong naging problema sa response nya. And her fb page The Weddding Tip Sheet is a big help during preps. Daming tips, mga do's and dont's, etc.

And what i like most about her hosting skills kahit na we are all set na based dun sa program, nag aadjust sya sa trip ng crowd. Kumbaga may Plan B. Yung initial assesment ko kasi, medyo serious yung crowd namin kasi mostly mga may edad at konti nalang yung mga bata.. So i thought  baka hindi sila masyado game sa mga games/gimicks. Much to our surprise, naku kung sino pa yung mga may edad at mga VIP pa sila pa yung game na game. And that we were happy.

And of course, gaya nga ng sabi nya.. during the wedding day, just let go and enjoy.. Mas importante pa din na nagrereflect yung love and happiness ng couple kasi it will radiate positively on your guests.   ;) and SMILE always, you'll never go wrong with it.

Highly recommended. HTH

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #368 on: November 16, 2016, 08:52:17 am »
It's been a while na hindi ako nakapag update dito, I just want to say na i'm so happy with rio de guzman! i just had my wedding last week and my guests loved her! ang galing galing nya. Nagawa nyang lively and fun ang program and lahat nag stay until matapos ang program pati pati after party dahil good vibes lahat because of her, ang galing flow ng program, walang nagutom at walang nakasimangot na guests hahaha na usually hindi maiiwasan sa weddings because of waiting time!!! Sobrang galing nya, natuwa din ang mga guests namin sa games nya! sobrang happy akooo. I highly recommend her and blessing in disguise na sya ang naging emcee namin kasi ang bilis nyang makapag adjust sa kind of crowd na meron ka, meron na akong adviser, meron na akong emcee, meron pa akong sister!! i love her so much na talaga!!! stress free ako sa program ng kasal namin dahil din sa kanya!

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #369 on: November 16, 2016, 10:50:57 am »
I'm glad to to know na madaming good reviews si Ms. Rio! :) Siya din ang emcee namin for our wedding on Jan 7! :D Na-eexcite tuloy ako! :D

BBB21

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #370 on: November 16, 2016, 05:30:45 pm »
So happy to see a lot of positive feedbacks on Ms. Rio. Super excited na rin namin for our wedding in March ❤️

jnoble

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #371 on: November 17, 2016, 05:35:25 pm »
Ms Rio De Guzman bride here!!! Just had our wedding last Nov 7 and all I can say is Rio is awesome!!! My guests loved her so much and even some of our guests asked her contact number pa nga. Very lively ang program and another thing which I liked the most was she came in our venue very early. As in before magstart ang ceremony she was there na and she even talked to me while I was still waiting inside the bridal car.... She was like a sister to me... Not just a "host" but really a FRIEND and one of the best wedding suppliers we had!!!! Highly recommended as coordinator and host!!!!

Ziyi

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #372 on: November 21, 2016, 12:58:35 pm »
Wow so many brides here who got Rio de Guzman's hosting services. :) I've booked her for my wedding 1st quarter of the year pa lang (my wedding was supposedly Feb 2017 na namove ng June  ::)), so ever since madalas na kami magkausap sa chat pa lang. She's very helpful and magaan kausap. Pero we personally met lang yesterday and I was really impressed by how she handles her business; passionate, knowledgeable and detailed, which is a plus for me kasi may pagka oc ako sa wedding preps ko ngayon ewan ko ba haha. Even my H2b was impressed and nakakatanggal ng stress and worry when you know you found the right person to the job. :) ;)

RachelBernadine

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #373 on: November 25, 2016, 01:57:50 am »
Hi mga sis! I'm just new here. I just would like to ask those brides who got Toffy Consulta as Emcee, does he speak straight english or more on tagalog with a little of english?

Or sino pa suggested nyo na male emcee that is 10k below? Thanks!

iana_umali

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #374 on: November 25, 2016, 02:03:42 pm »
Sis RachelBernadine, you may check out Richard Agtarap or Randy Balaguer for male emcee. :)

RachelBernadine

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #375 on: November 27, 2016, 10:49:38 pm »
Thank you sa reply sis lana_umali!

Parang we are leaning to get a female emcee na. Anyone has DTS and Rio De Guzmans contacts? Thanks!

Babydoll-

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #376 on: November 28, 2016, 04:47:32 pm »
Ms. Rio and I will be having our 2nd meeting next week for the finalization of program. Wedding's getting near and I'm so excited!  ;D

BBB21

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #377 on: November 28, 2016, 06:07:55 pm »
^^You can search and message Ms. Rio through facebook Messenger 😊

iana_umali

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #378 on: November 29, 2016, 10:18:17 am »
I just read from w@w na may throwback promo si DTS, you can avail of her 2015 rates pero limited slots only. You may want to check out mga sis. :)

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #379 on: December 01, 2016, 08:07:36 pm »
I highly recommend Ms. Ayie Contreras-Tuates as wedding host/emcee!

Peso Power: 3000 (additional sa OTD services ng Imbitado Events)
Rating: 15/10 Exceeded expectations talaga!

IE is a GT find and when I learned na we can get Ms. Ayie as the host for the reception kahit wala akong napanuod na video niya while hosting I booked her kasi sobrang nagustuhan ko ang aura niya on the day we met her to inquire about Imbitado Events' services.

More than a month after our wedding pero my guests would always rave to me about how they loved the way Ms. Ayie hosted. Classy, funny and smooth ng reception program. It lasted for more or less 2 hours, walang dead air. As in everyone enjoyed the program. Kulang na kulang ang binayad namin in comparison sa naprovide niya sa amin.

My hubby and I crammed for time a few days before the wedding and hindi na kami nakapag-isip ng games so I wasn't expecting the games that they would pull off to be so much fun.

And naisahan talaga namin ang mga singles kasi they didn't realize na ang elimination game ni Ms. Ayie would be for the singles game na. Too late na nila narealize. haha.

I love Ms. Ayie, much of the success of the wedding I owe to her and her team. I can really feel their love for their work.

To our sisses getting Imbitado Events as their Coordinator, get din Ms. Ayie, every penny is worth it.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close