Author Topic: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)  (Read 136754 times)

cristia

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #340 on: July 29, 2016, 12:08:42 am »
Hi! JC is also our host for our tagaytay wedding, we got him for 20k,  but I booked him earlier this year pa. Maybe his rates increased already

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #341 on: July 30, 2016, 01:13:37 am »
^hi  maukris - way over budget na si Atom for us. plus OOT charge pa.  :)

yes sis cc1818 tagaytay bride din ako at sa OOT fee talaga ako napapa-hold back eh. Sad at hindi na available si JC alelis sa wedding date namin.

moxx de vera is still available pa
edroy lim - available din
randy balaguer - cavite based. wala sanang ootf kaso booked na din.
arvin atayde - booked na din

I have nothing against a female emcee pero mas gusto ko lang talaga kapag male host, their manliness brings out a unique feel to the event. another is yung quartet na kinuha ko female na yung singer and napag-usapan kasi namin ni h2b na ako ang magsasalita sa thank you message. so para ma-balance kaya male voice dapat ang emcee.


iammeecka

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #342 on: August 12, 2016, 07:11:31 pm »
Hi mga sis! May marerefer ba kayong wedding host in bulacan? Dec 2016 event.. yung magaling & lively sana 😃 thanks!

jadedrock

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #343 on: August 14, 2016, 07:07:11 am »
hi ayouweinlove! same tayo, tagaytay wedding and male host ang preferred.  I wanted to get JC but he was booked na. then i asked Atom. booked na din. then i asked Francis and RJ. they're available. yung rates nila may kataasan so I tried to look for other emcees. Kaso feeling ko mas match [textspeak!] sa gusto kong mood yung hosting style ni RJ.  so kahit malaki ang OOT fee, inisip ko na lang, yung mood sa reception yung isa sa mga magdadala ng wedding namin -- kung magiging memorable ba siya for us and guests, and in a good way ba or bad way. so we booked RJ na. :)

iammeecka

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #344 on: August 14, 2016, 03:49:34 pm »
Ask lang do you know May Ramos' fb account or any contact infos? Thanks! 😉

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #345 on: August 14, 2016, 05:52:47 pm »
hi ayouweinlove! same tayo, tagaytay wedding and male host ang preferred.  I wanted to get JC but he was booked na. then i asked Atom. booked na din. then i asked Francis and RJ. they're available. yung rates nila may kataasan so I tried to look for other emcees. Kaso feeling ko mas match [textspeak!] sa gusto kong mood yung hosting style ni RJ.  so kahit malaki ang OOT fee, inisip ko na lang, yung mood sa reception yung isa sa mga magdadala ng wedding namin -- kung magiging memorable ba siya for us and guests, and in a good way ba or bad way. so we booked RJ na. :)

wow! nice for you to get rj ledesma, he's the same range na halos with atom right? heard good reviews of rj din. That's true what sets the mood of the wedding is partly the host. they will be the one to keep the guests entertained. Happy to share that I booked moxx de vera :) he was so genuinely kind and nag-click na agad ang personalities namin. I still can't believe din na his rates are within our budget. he also got the looks of his brother jc de vera, kaya okay na kahit hindi namin nakuha si JC. hehe.

dyosabel

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #346 on: August 16, 2016, 10:43:19 pm »
hello everyone! any feedback po kay ram mariano and froilan calo? silang 2 ang shortlisted emcee namin. thanks

milliebelle

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #347 on: August 18, 2016, 05:38:23 am »
hello fellow soon-to-be brides, any reviews/feedback regarding Archie Zapanta's wedding hosting? My coord's insisting to get him kasi pero ang mahal naman. and i never read anything about him here or kung saan. ive been looking for reviews about his wedding hosting but to no avail. anyone encountered him na?

Babydoll-

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #348 on: August 23, 2016, 10:16:48 pm »
Hi girls! I booked Ms. Rio de Guzman as our wedding host.  :)

Due to positive feedbacks from our fellow GT sisses, I got curious and asked for her hosting rate for our January 2017 wedding. Good thing, she's still available on our date. Her rate is affordable plus she's super accommodating. She responds fast and very easy to talk to. She's so lively, vibrant and has a good sense of humor. That's something I look for in a wedding host. She doesn't have videos of her works so I just relied on reviews of her - which are all good.

I will give more feedback after our wedding. Happy preps sisses! HTH! :)

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #349 on: August 24, 2016, 11:34:13 am »
Just sharing, these past few days I had a major problem kasi I thought smooth na lahat sa preparations ko for our wedding but something came up with my former emcee that she cancelled her hosting sa special day namin and our wedding is just two months away na lang sobrang unprofessional to think na #1 recommended sya dito sya gt. I just can't believe na ganun lang mag drop ng wedding hosting sa kanya just like a hot potato. Anyway, instead of getting mad tho' I think it is very unprofessional still, I let it go kasi what can you do about this matter na wala ka naman magagawa if she was decided already diba kahit pa may contract. I don't want to push someone na mapipilitan lang and end up regretting it. To make it look good on her side she helped me look for another emcee but wala ako nagustuhan so i read ulit here for good recommendations and this time sobrang kinilala ko muna at hindi basta nag bayad lang agad. So here i found a gem of events dazzle sa mga sissies natin here sa GT. So I saw Rio De Guzman here and tried my luck! Fortunately available pa sya on our date. So far so good ang naging transactions namin and she is so accommodating, approachable, bubbly, kind and very attentive. I am not an english major to say this but while talking to her, she has a good diction and grammar and I can see it because she's a UP graduate. She explained to me in details the answers for every questions that I asked. And she has this aura of making you feel comfortable, at home and most especially I AM IN GOOD HANDS, so i booked her right away. I know it's too early to tell but I think our guests will have a fun night because she will be one of the reasons. ☺️☺️
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 10:02:07 am by prettylove »

sixseveneight

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #350 on: August 24, 2016, 08:38:28 pm »
Hi sisters! Any feedback regarding Kimmy Punzalan of Absolutely knot events as a host?  Thanks in advance.

Nikky27

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #351 on: August 25, 2016, 01:01:01 pm »
Hi girls! I booked Ms. Rio de Guzman as our wedding host.  :)

Due to positive feedbacks from our fellow GT sisses, I got curious and asked for her hosting rate for our January 2017 wedding. Good thing, she's still available on our date. Her rate is affordable plus she's super accommodating. She responds fast and very easy to talk to. She's so lively, vibrant and has a good sense of humor.

So I saw Rio De Guzman here and tried my luck! Fortunately available pa sya on our date. So far so good ang naging transactions namin and she is so accommodating, approachable, bubbly, kind and very attentive. I am not an english major to say this but while talking to her, she has a good diction and grammar and I can see it because she's a UP graduate. She explained to me in details the answers for every questions that I asked. And she has this aura of making you feel comfortable, at home and most especially I AM IN GOOD HANDS, so i booked her right away.

Hello sis prettylove & Babydoll- Tapos na wedding ko and si Ms. Rio and host ko, i can vouch sa performance niya magaling talaga, she is so nice pati sa wedding preps tinulungan nya ako, friends na kami ngayon kaya tinutulungan ko siya. she really is a A Genuine Find :) :) :)


Ching86

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #352 on: September 07, 2016, 09:52:34 am »
^Nakakatuwa na dumadami ang Dazzle brides :) GT find ko din si Ms Rio, sa December pa/na :)  ang wedding namin, and though confident naman ako sa hosting skills nya, nakakaboost lang din ng confidence yung positive comments from sisses who had their big day na :D

Congrats sis Nikky27 and happy prep sa mga bride to be's :)

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #353 on: September 08, 2016, 10:13:18 am »
Congrats sis nikki27! Yup, thank you sis kasi sa mga feedback na katulad ng sayo helping me to find a real gem! ❤️❤️ sobrang bait ni rio and lagi sya nangangamusta kahit busy days nya kung may maitutulong pa daw ba sya kahit alam nya na almost complete na ako sa suppliers and needs ko.

hancie28

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #354 on: September 15, 2016, 04:06:27 pm »
Hi mga sis! I also got Ms. Rio as our host for our wedding. December pa naman but I feel like everything will be okay! She's my only option to do the part and I swear, I wouldn't take no for an answer from my H2b the minute I told him about her. Haha He really wanted to meet her before he said yes, buti na lang always accommodating si Ms. Rio and we met with her a few weeks back & no more further convincing to do. She's way prepared and even recommended a few suppliers that we still need. Bilang hindi ako masyadong hands on bride, I definitely think that she'll rock on our big day! 😊

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #355 on: September 15, 2016, 06:25:44 pm »
Wow! Another Dazzle Bride. :) Ako nga di ko na mineet si Rio  binook ko siya right away kasi natuwa ako paano niya ako inaccommodate when I inquired. :) Imi-meet ko pa lang siya sa Sept 24. :) Parang 3-4 months ago ko na siya na-book. :D

BBB21

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #356 on: September 15, 2016, 08:09:19 pm »
So happy to see more Dazzle brides! ❤️ Lalo kong na-excite sa wedding namin! 😊

Babydoll-

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #357 on: September 23, 2016, 03:02:17 pm »
Hi girls! Share ko lang, I met Ms. Rio last bridal fair sa SMX. We got the chance to meet kahit short notice. BTW, I booked her even without meeting her. And when I got the chance to actually meet her, I'm sure hindi ako nagkamali. Now I know why many brides have had high praises about her. She is very prepared and super detailed sa program. I know I'm in good hands with Ms. Rio. Also, she's helping me book my Lights and Sounds. Parang sister and friend ko na siya. I highly recommend her.  :)

Pokloy_gurl

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #358 on: September 27, 2016, 12:48:41 am »
Another Dazzle bride here! I'm so happy with my choice thank you sa lahat ng nag feedback, super nice and fun kausap ni Miss Rio. Can't wait to meet her when we have our first meeting in October :)

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #359 on: September 27, 2016, 12:59:29 am »
Hello! Any feedback about Eri Neeman as host? A friend is considering him for her wedding. TIA! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close