Author Topic: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)  (Read 136791 times)

Nikky27

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #320 on: July 21, 2016, 12:36:17 am »
Hi sis Cheroppy, tapos na wedding ko 2015 pa. Ms. Rio is really good, specially for her rate, im not sure how much na rate niya ngayon kasi 2014 rate pa yung nakuha ko. I saw some reviews na from her previous brides here, backread ka sis :) or you can check her FB page, may mga reviews din doon na katatapos lang mga weddings :) Happy preps sis :)

Cheroppy

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #321 on: July 21, 2016, 12:40:57 am »
^thanks sis! Sige check ko. :)

Joyce A

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #322 on: July 22, 2016, 12:41:13 am »
Happy that we're getting Ayie of Imbitado Events as our wedding host! =)

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #323 on: July 22, 2016, 10:18:16 am »
Darlene Tan Salazar is so quick to reply, as quick as her schedule getting fully booked. Lol. Haay I was not able to book her kasi morning na lang sya available on our wedding date. Any recommendation na mga DTS level sa paghohost but is affordable too?

genegin

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #324 on: July 22, 2016, 11:35:10 am »
Hubby and I love Lia Guerrero! She's fun, witty and classy! Our cousin also had her in his wedding and kayang kaya niya i-work yung crowd from mga balikbayans, top level execs or masa. Her TF is a bit on the high side compared to DTS but very professional and pretty pa (plus yan samin, so everyone looks and listens!). We enjoyed having her as out host!  :)

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #325 on: July 22, 2016, 12:49:32 pm »
^ Hi genegin do you have her contact number? Sige I'll check her hosting videos. :) Thanks!

genegin

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #326 on: July 22, 2016, 02:30:34 pm »
Hi Sis!
Here's Lia's FB: https://www.facebook.com/liacelebrations.
Her contact details are there. :) Good luck!

itsKat!

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #327 on: July 22, 2016, 03:54:04 pm »
^ Try Ms. Nadine Smith. Hosting by Nadine Smith at fb  :)

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #328 on: July 22, 2016, 07:32:33 pm »
Thanks a lot guys!  ;)

chloe_kazm

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #329 on: July 22, 2016, 09:34:36 pm »
Hello mga sisses! Getting married on December 2016 :) Thanks to GT, I found out about Ms. Rio de Guzman. Luckily she is still available to be our host on our wedding date. Although, haven't seen her works, I really got convinced with all the good reviews here. Very true yung mga feedbacks, she's very accommodating. She always checks on you pa. Parang may personal touch talaga.

Will be meeting her soon. Will give feedbacks din after :D happy preps!

Ching86

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #330 on: July 25, 2016, 10:49:21 am »
December 2016 bride here :) I've been checking out this forum for almost 2 years now, but I've only created an account last February kasi I really need some inputs from other brides out there :)

End na ng June wala pa kaming nabu-book na host for our wedding and this is a very crucial supplier since the host will set the mood of the reception and sya din mag-eentertain sa guests. Binasa ko itong thread na 'to and I came across the name of Ms Rio De Guzman of Dazzle Events. Lahat ok ang reviews sa kanya, wala din akong nakitang negative comments on her hosting skills. I got curious, so I contacted her through FB. Konting palitan lang ng messages, tapos binook na namin sya :) My fiance and I met her (and her adorable family) last Sunday (25 July 2016), and we both agreed that she is exactly the kind of host that we are looking for :) Hopefully, everything goes well sa wedding day :)

And her rates are very affordable too :)

So thank you to all the brides/bride-to-be's who put the time and effort to post their supplier reviews/comments. If it wasn't for this forum, I would not have known Ms Rio :) That's one very crucial supplier ticked off the list.  Thank you girls! :)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 02:54:24 pm by Ching86 »

Chloe Mae

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #331 on: July 25, 2016, 04:50:11 pm »
Darlene Tan Salazar is so quick to reply, as quick as her schedule getting fully booked. Lol. Haay I was not able to book her kasi morning na lang sya available on our wedding date. Any recommendation na mga DTS level sa paghohost but is affordable too?

Sis, try Portia Trinidad. Hosting by Portia on FB. Or Nadine Smith on FB. :)

saintyumi18

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #332 on: July 26, 2016, 10:32:29 pm »
celebrity host ba si Lia Guerrero? ang ganda niya!

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #333 on: July 26, 2016, 11:41:41 pm »
Hi fellow brides, I really need to vent this out. The emcee for our wedding is included na in our catering package and my AE told me that she will give me the best Emcee na naka-tie up sa kanila, she told me din that she will book this emcee na. I checked the emcee’s page and okay naman sa akin ang hosting skills niya. So, I was glad that one supplier is ticked off the list na. Last week, I ask my AE if she can send me the shortlist of emcee’s kasi napag-usapan namin ni H2b, na dapat namili muna kami. My AE told me na hot month daw ang December at try niya daw magsend ng names ng emcee na available pa on our date, nagsend naman siya ng portfolio’s pero wala kaming napili ni h2b. I was deciding on our original emcee na, but then I checked his website nakita kong booked na yung wedding date namin. So I freaked out!
and calmly ask my AE to confirm. Then, she told me nga that she doesn’t know how to open it up to me. Nag-talo nga daw sila nung emcee, kasi na-overlooked daw yung calendar. She knows na pala pero tinago niya, I wonder kung kailan niya balak sabihin sa akin, 11 months before the wedding ko pa pina-book yung emcee. I told her na ako na lang ang maghahanap ng kapalit at i-less na lang sa package namin, the amount is 5k daw since may mutual agreement na daw sila but the rate of our supposedly emcee is 10k.
any inputs mga sis?

dsexy

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #334 on: July 27, 2016, 12:53:21 am »
^ Hi sis sorry this happened to you. Relax lang at bawal ma-stress 😊 Your AE dapat is transparent with everything that is happening sa wedding mo, all the details dapat alam mo. For me, I think it's better if you do it on your own or hire a real wedding coordinator to help you. About the 10k payment, better to email your complaint to her Supervisor maganda padin in writing para black and white lahat, then if possible to replace your AE na. Sakin kase Pag ganyan i can't trust anymore.. Goodluck!!!

dsexy

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #335 on: July 27, 2016, 12:55:55 am »
BTW any feedbacks with Eri Neeman?? Nagtatagalog ba sya or more on English?

Nikky27

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #336 on: July 27, 2016, 08:35:46 am »
Hi sis ayouweinlove! nakaka sad naman, maling mali yung AE, gusto niy ata gugulatin ka nya pag malapit na e :( Sino yung Host na gusto mo sis? ang mahal ng rate in fairness 10k, rate na ni DTS yan :) tapos 5k lang ang bibigay sa kanya ng caterer pag tie-up, maybe that is the reason kung bakit na bumped off yung wedding mo, kasi may nag book din sa kanya ng 10k directly

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #337 on: July 28, 2016, 02:49:01 am »
Hi dsexy- oo nga sis, nakaka-sad talaga. Iniisip ko na lang na baka hindi talaga kami meant to be nung emcee. And move on na lang sa mas better.

Hi nikky27 - napaisip nga rin ako sa sinabi mo sis, its possible nga na na-bumped off ako. Or baka may mishap sa part ng AE ko. Baka she forgot to book the emcee agad. importante pa naman ang emcee kasi sila ang magdadala ng reception vibe. Since december ang wedding ko, halos booked na yung iba on our date.
My budget is 12k and im eyeing
Moxx de vera
JC alelis
Gusto ko kasi talaga Male emcee/host.
Kaso they're not within my budget.. Huhu..



maukris

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #338 on: July 28, 2016, 01:44:04 pm »
if formal ang set up ng wedding, I prefer Atom and Darlene
but for me, since di naman masyado formal ang wedding, si Vana de leon barja po ang Emcee namin
entertaining to the point she will adjust to the crowd, and at the same time, she is very accommodating to your ideas.

cc1818

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #339 on: July 28, 2016, 03:08:02 pm »
^^hi sis ayouweinlove, sorry about what happened to you. :( nakakastress nga yung ganyan. Tagaytay bride ka dba? I inquired kay JC Alelis and he quoted me 22K for fee + OOT. Ganon ba talaga ang rates niya?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close