Author Topic: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)  (Read 136837 times)

Cookiemonster11

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #300 on: June 25, 2016, 09:34:08 am »
More reviews for Rio of Dazzle please? How's her hosting style? I am really contemplating on booking her as host and OTD Coord pero nkukulangan pa ko sa reviews and I cannot find any videos. thanks a lot

mrs.abc

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #301 on: June 25, 2016, 11:48:27 am »
Masaya pa din naman sis MariaFatima, we just let go na lang at inenjoy ang buong wedding.. Atleast may host pa din kami kahit surprise na lang lahat ang mga nangyayari.. Heheh I just want to release lahat ng natirang bad vibes and warn the others na din sa mga ganung tendency ng biglaang no show..
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 11:50:08 am by mrs.abc »

fave17

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #302 on: June 27, 2016, 09:27:34 am »
looking for reviews kay genie singer please

mgvaa

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #303 on: July 06, 2016, 05:05:20 pm »
My wedding host is also Ms. Rio of Dazzle Events. I actually booked her for OTD coordination only, thinking I'll ask nalang my close friends to host my wedding para more personal ang dating but she convinced me to get a professional host na para less stress for me (asking a favor from my friends) and less stress for my friends too (they will be woking on my wedding).

I haven't seen any videos of her yet but I'm confident that she can deliver. Bukod sa gut feel ko (haha) and the fact that we're both UP grads (Diliman sya, Manila ako), she's very chatty and there's never a dull moment with her when we talk online, even in person (I met her for the first time yesterday!) and I feel her sincerity also when we talk which I know my guests would also feel with her hosting my wedding reception.

:)

BBB21

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #304 on: July 06, 2016, 05:14:52 pm »
Booked Ms. Rio as our OTD and wedding host. By talking to her, I know we already made the right choice. 😊 You can also check her out! 😊

fave17

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #305 on: July 07, 2016, 12:38:12 am »
^ finally decided on the host. we also booked ms rio of dazzle events :)

Nokie

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #306 on: July 07, 2016, 06:38:08 am »
Hi ladies, has anyone tried Moxx de Vera? Any feedback? TIA! :)

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #307 on: July 07, 2016, 06:40:24 am »
Nice one ladies! I also booked Ms. Rio and now we are friends :) That's what I like about her kasi the way nya i-treat yung clients nya ay friend and super masaya kausap at alam mong aalagaan ka :) I know that we made the right choice :D

jnoble

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #308 on: July 08, 2016, 09:52:57 pm »
We got Ms Rio De Guzman of Dazzle Events. All I can say is she's the best! You can get more more more than what you pay for. :)

Cookiemonster11

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #309 on: July 10, 2016, 02:06:47 pm »
For sisses recommending Rio.. do you have a video of her hosting stint? Or did she show you a sample video when you met? Any feedbacks on her hosting style?  I want to see sana kung pano sya maghost before I ask for a meetup.

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #310 on: July 10, 2016, 02:31:51 pm »
^looking for recent brides din ni ms. rio, haven't seen any photos of her events sa facebook. paano kayo na-convince to get her?

Nikky27

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #311 on: July 11, 2016, 12:58:58 am »
Hi sis ayouweinlove & cookiemonster11! i actually learn about Ms. Rio sa w@w hindi dito sa GT, mimma benz posted a promo for her back in 2014 pa..hahahaha! she is a good friend na hangang ngayon, she really has a good heart kaya i understand kung bakit masaya yung mga brides niya here. i saw some videos of Ms. rio before booking her in youtube pero inalis niya na ata. hindi kasi siya commercial sis kaya siguro isa rin reason kung bkit ayaw na niya mag post ng videos. if i recall 4 to 6 weddings lang ata tinatanggap niya per month yun ha, pero i can vouch sa performance niya. I love her accent, its very neutral, hindi matinis and hindi pilit, very natural saka very classy ang style. Ang pinaka gusto ko sa kanya is she is very charming, kaya nakuha niya agad loob nung mga guests ko kahit medyo serious type yung guests ko kasi medyo madami lawyers. sis ayouweinlove may nakikita parin akong mga photos sa FB ni Ms. rio and the comments nun mga previous brides nya will speak for itself :) and to add lang, she also helped me booked some suppliers khit hindi naman siya otd ko, kapal ng muka ko..hahahahah! :) Hope this helps :) :) :)

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #312 on: July 11, 2016, 07:34:18 am »
Hi future brides! Feel free to contact Rio De Guzman thru FB super bilis mag reply and pwede din meet nyo muna sya para mag request kayo ng videos nya :) Promise, very accommodating and friendly sya :) Hope you will like her too :D

mayanne

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #313 on: July 11, 2016, 01:45:40 pm »
Hi sis, booked na si ms Rio and ms Ayie sa wedding date namin. Any recommendation?

stylus

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #314 on: July 11, 2016, 10:33:00 pm »
Thoffy consulta of events by thoffy or lowell apostol of 7ten5 events

riexan

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #315 on: July 12, 2016, 12:19:27 pm »
Hello Girls!

I just booked Ms. Rio De Guzman of Dazzle Events as our wedding host and availed her gold package! I felt the "This is it!" feeling to her. At first, I just tried messaging her to ask her rate kasi I found so many good reviews to her kahit na wala pa kong nakikitang any video of her hosting style. Super bilis nya sumagot! And I like the way she reply, seems hindi basta basta all about your money ang usapan. She ensures na may chemistry sya with the client sa una pa lang para siguro hindi nya madisappoint. :) And luckily, very affordable yung rates niya kaya I did not bother getting the highest package she offered, less hassle na pasok na pasok pa rin sa budget. :)  She even personally added me on FB, how cool is that!? Very hands on sya, after I paid our DP even without meeting her yet, consistent sya on always checking on me how am I doing from time to time, parang barkada lang na nagccheck sayo kung kamusta ka na and very fun to talk with, bka pati personal secrets mo masasabi mo sa sobrang komportable kausap. hahaha.. Btw, I saw her recent brides, full of sweet words and very thankful to her performances, I guess hindi talaga ako nagkamali sa binook ko.   :)

She said she's accepting 4 clients per month lang to ensure that she can deliver with quality, kaya girls, if you're checking on her, I suggest, contact her asap. So far, we are set to our first meeting this weekend. I'll update you more on her when I personally meet her.   :)

Nikky27

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #316 on: July 13, 2016, 11:27:05 am »
Hi sis, booked na si ms Rio and ms Ayie sa wedding date namin. Any recommendation?

Hi sis! you might want to check on DTS, magaling siya sis, actually siya ang first choice ko then si Ms. Rio yung second, si Ms. rio nga lang pinili kasi gusto ko hindi sana masyadong formal :)

iana_umali

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #317 on: July 18, 2016, 10:04:48 am »
Richard Agtarap, highly recommended :) he really delivered sa wedding namin last May :)

summer_princess

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #318 on: July 18, 2016, 11:59:47 pm »
How much does Rio charges? Please send me a pm sisses to those who got her.

Cheroppy

  • Guest
Re: On Emcees or Wedding Hosts (part 4)
« Reply #319 on: July 19, 2016, 03:35:53 am »
Meron ba ditong brides na kinuha si Ms Rio na tapos na wedding?
Yung sa mga brides naman na magwewedding palang, please update us kung kumusta ang hosting ni Ms Rio.
Isa kasi siya sa nashortlist namin before, kaya lang wala masyado review and almost yung nakikita naming nagbook sa kanya, mga bago lang din dito sa GT, hindi pa tapos yung wedding kaya hindi muna namin siya binook.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close