We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I have his number mismo. Is this for a wedding? I can PM it to you
Shucks! Sayang Ms Darlene is booked for 2016!! Can anyone recommend someone at par with DTS? We need someone with good english diction and grammar in particular because we have foreign guests. Price range around 8-10k.
Thinking of getting DTS, may promo sya sa w@w online bridal fair.Di kaya magtampo si Ayie saken? sya na kasi una kong kinuha for hosting. But sa dami ng rave kay DTS, and napanuod ko mga videos nya. sosyal nga sya. magaling sya.Though 1 palang napanuod ko sa video ni Ayie sobrang igsi pa. part lang ng SDE hehe.Tapos imbitado pa OTD ko, tapos ok alng ba na sasabihin ko sakanya kinuha ko nalang for hosting si Darlene?
^ singgit lang. How about Michael Lim? Friends of mine got him coz according to them siya daw best in terms of speaking in Chinese. Although can't notice the difference. Or.. Filbert & Shanda Uy
I'm having a hard time booking a Chinese host. Na book na kasi ang one and only choice ko si Max Tiu Eva Poon naman ayaw ni MIL. I tried getting Jerome Go but ang hirap kausap. Pag nag ask ako ng inqury he won't reply to all my questions. I finally called him para tapos na but since 'ho dit' he will only book the one who will get his whole package (w/ light and sounds) at 55k. I only want the sounds lang but I told him to send me the formal quotation. Up to now hindi pa niya pinapadala. I'm checking Mark Suntay din kasi schoolmate siya ni h2b, anyone here na try na si Mark?