We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Sis I get what you mean. I know a bride to be who couldn't decide on details of her wedding because the groom's family is paying for everything. Hopefully that won't be the case for you and h2b. YOu can talk to him sis if you aren't comfortable na ishoshoulder niya at family niya yung gastos. If you want, maybe you can just pay for your gown, shoes and your family's attire para at least makuwa mo yung gusto mong style.
sis kaitlynmischa same tayo sis. I just wanna go all out sa wedding, buy by all out I mean kung ano pa din yung afford namin. We've been saving for our wedding for more than a year na because we really want our wedding to be what we imagined it to be. All bonuses din go to our wedding budget. I'm really lucky na food/catering in our province is way way way cheaper in the province kaya we were able to splurge on other things.