Author Topic: Marikina Florists  (Read 3323 times)

chingky

  • Guest
Marikina Florists
« on: September 22, 2015, 03:19:30 pm »
I'm canvassing for my church decorations, since my ceremony will just be in Pasig. Would you have any recommendations of a Marikina florist?

Thank you!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 05:44:37 pm by chingky »

danda

  • Guest
Re: Marikina Florists
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 04:44:27 pm »
sis ito smen. Sa may bayan lang yan.
Church Flowers: Ardy & Lyn Flower Shop | Tel.# 330 4278

chingky

  • Guest
Re: Marikina Florists
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 06:09:14 pm »
I called them up na! They're so cheap! Although their delivery nga lang to Ortigas is 700. Mahal daw kasi gas. Hahahaha. Will try to visit them soon. :) Thank you.

tinapay

  • Guest
Re: Marikina Florists
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 01:32:31 pm »
Eto na search ko sa FB -  Ann and the Flower Shop.  they're located in bautista st. conception uno marikina.  they're quotation for entourage flowers is very cheap at 2.5k with freebies (throwing bouquet, loose petals, small car bouquet).  haven't been to their store kasi medyo malayo na raw sabi ni fiance.  didn't pursue getting them na rin kasi medyo matagal sila sumagot sa FB.  but they told me naman na it would be best daw to visit their store.

danda

  • Guest
Re: Marikina Florists
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 05:14:07 pm »
Mura nga sila sis tas ang bait pa! :)

chingky

  • Guest
Re: Marikina Florists
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2015, 03:58:31 pm »
Thank you so much, tinapay, for the suggestion! Looks like I will get Ann and the Flowershop. :) They're actually cheaper than yannuh's pa and closer to where I live. Hahaha.

As I said in the florist thread:

I'm going to check out a Marikina florist later who said they can do my church set-up for 3k. My church is just really small with 8 pews on each side. Her bouquet is from 800-1500.

I checked her work in FB and she seems okay, Ann and The Flowershop. I'm not really a fan of flowers, anyway, so I have no particular preference. As long as it will be nice and presentable. :)

Her boutounnierre is Php 25 each compared to Dangwa ones that range from 300. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close