watch now

Author Topic: It's Judy Time  (Read 2272 times)

tiffany24

  • Guest
It's Judy Time
« on: September 22, 2015, 02:41:07 am »
Hi! I'm a BIG FAN of the Travis Family so i'm wondering if I am the only one. Any other you tube watcher here?  :)

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: It's Judy Time
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 08:02:18 am »
As in the makeup guru?

einjhel

  • Guest
Re: It's Judy Time
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 12:16:22 pm »
ako naman favorite ko si Anne Clutz

mishyla

  • Guest
Re: It's Judy Time
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 08:18:45 pm »
i'm also a subbie of Judy, her make up channel plus mommy's channel and of course the vlogs. I even started watching Benji's brother Julian and Amy.
You might also like Sacconejolys (super relaxing din sila panoorin as family, i love emilia so much)

I also like Anne CLutz. super subbie nya ako, nakasubaybay sa lahat ng vlogs nila and even sa reviews nya.

moodswings_12

  • Guest
Re: It's Judy Time
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 08:21:17 pm »
I love her twins. I love Miyako  :-* :-* :-* :-*

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: It's Judy Time
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 09:27:11 pm »
May thread na about this. Sa primp and prettify

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: It's Judy Time
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2015, 02:37:31 am »
jamie_0117 Ah meron na ba sis? cool! check ko nga

einjhel and mishyla I don't know Anne CLutz but now I'll check her out :) I'm just super addicted recently with itsjudyslife kasi their babies are so cute!  ;D
I'll also checkout Sacconejolys. Thanks for your recommendation  8)

lenzyfrancisco

  • Guest
Re: It's Judy Time
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2015, 02:59:46 pm »
One of her subbie here :) Her twin was really cute. And I always enjoyed her videos. Really inspiring.

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: It's Judy Time
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2015, 05:01:43 pm »

One of her subbie here :) Her twin was really cute. And I always enjoyed her videos. Really inspiring.

nice to know that! I watch their VLOGs daily and my favorite is keirabear though they are all adorable!  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close