watch now

Author Topic: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2  (Read 25721 times)

mindiegirl

  • Guest
Re: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2017, 02:59:16 pm »
Para din akong pinaasa dahil may mga tiny stretch marks na lumabas sa super lower part ng belly ko now at 33 weeks :( Yung tipong makikita lang sya pag tinutok mo salamin under your bump. Dun pala nagsipagtago! Hoping nalang na mag stay sila na ganon kaliliit. Hehe. Used hhn sunflower oil and aveeno.

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2
« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2017, 11:49:50 pm »
Hi there mga sis! Following this thread!  :)

I am using Palmer's Tummy Lotion and cream 2x a day.
Apply lang sa tummy, calf, thighs and even kili kili area near the boobies para less dryness. So far naman, wala pa kong stretchmarks @ 24 weeks.  :D


bollin_pop

  • Guest
Re: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2017, 05:42:22 pm »
Ang recommended naman sa akin is palmers din and bio oil.
Late ako nagstart and madami talagang stretchmarks huhuhu

elle0127

  • Guest
Re: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2017, 09:34:06 am »
Just want to share what I came across Reddit Asian beauty thread:

"Popping in to say that I religiously applied Hada Labo gokujyun premium to my belly and breasts starting at about 2 months into my pregnancy, topped with argan oil and cerave to seal it in, and ended up with zero stretch marks. They were my shallowest, darkest fear during pregnancy - my mother told me horror stories, and I still have some on my thighs from high school weight gain - especially since most of the products marketed as preventive are just heavy occlusives. I did quite a bit of research and figured that since stretch marks are caused by stressing collagen bonds in the deeper layers of the skin, and HA in various weights can penetrate further and potentially boost collagen production... it might be of some help. Given my past history and genetic predisposition, I'm inclined to give Hada Labo (and AB for giving me the confidence to do my own research rather than trusting commercial miracle products or [HA!] cocoa butter) some serious credit here. Baby's 4 months old and my torso looks the same as it did before I got pregnant (well, plus these monster boobs, that is :$)."

This gave me the idea to use my huge bottle of Kikumasamune lotion before applying lotion. I just use whatever lotion on my stash. I'm still 6 weeks preggy but so far no stretchmarks. :) I am thinking to add argan oil though. Basta wag daw essential oils. Try nyo sis.

momlory

  • Guest
Re: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2
« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2017, 09:25:35 am »
I'm on my 14 weeks preggy here wala pa naman ako strechmarks so far. Nakakalimutan ko rin magask sa ob kung ano pwedee apply since dapat daw ba organic?

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2017, 10:22:15 am »
I think wala pa naman talaga stretchmarks for a usual preggy until the last 1-2 months :)

Doctor said stretchmarks is purely genetics and it's more internal than it is external. Kahit anong ipahid mo kahit since Month 1 kung may tendency ka talaga, you will see it when you're huge na :)) Like many of you i went here to research what products I could start trying but now siguro il just buy it as treatment pag may lumabas nga.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2
« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2017, 04:30:15 pm »
Following for future reference.  ;D

mcfelipe

  • Guest
Re: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2
« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2017, 04:06:06 pm »
I'm using homemade Virgin Coconut Oil my grandmother taught me how to extract the oil from the coconut milk. No chemicals added and very cheap. I've been using this since my 5th week. Now on my 28th week and no signs of stretchmarks yet.  :-*

reality

  • Guest
Re: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2
« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2017, 12:27:36 pm »
I'm using Nuxe Huile Prodiguise. I'm on my 31st week, overweight per OBGYN, but no stretchmarks so far. I hope I'll be free of stretchmarks for the whole duration of my pregnancy. ♡

patchi2012

  • Guest
Re: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2
« Reply #109 on: December 29, 2017, 06:40:54 am »
I just use organic coconut oil and sobrang laki ng tummy ko while preggy. And i gained a lot from 48kg to 65kg. So imagine yung pag lobo ko para na akong elephant. I have two lines lang leading sa suture ko (emergency cs) pero maputi sya so it blended sa skin ko. So i guess the coconut oil really helps. It was just suggested ng mga olds.

blissful1210

  • Guest
Re: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2
« Reply #110 on: December 29, 2017, 08:37:42 am »
been using bio oil and palmers cocoa lotion, I am 34 weeks and no stretch marks

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2
« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2018, 03:04:23 pm »
i didn't have any stretchmarks during my first pregnancy. i only used palmers cocoa butter on my tummy. honestly, i only chose this because its the cheapest one i could find sa drugstore. lol glad its effective though. im using it again now on my 2nd pregnancy. so far wala pa naman stretchmarks at 26 weeks. i really believe that it also depends on your skin type. i have a friend who used every expensive brand there is in the market pero nagka-stretchmarks pa rin. i also don't scratch my tummy kahit sobrang itchy na sometimes, isa daw kasi yun sa cause ng kamot. when its itchy, i just use palmers to massage my tummy until its okay na.

BicuriousGS

  • Guest
Re: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2
« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2018, 04:14:43 pm »
I used Palmer's Tummy butter. It's a cocoa butter formula with vit.e, collagen and lavender. So far im satisfied with the result. Wala ako stretch mark and even the c.s bikini cut di halata para pencil lang na sinulatan. Kaso di ko nabigyan ng pansin yung upper legs ko. Yun medyo halata strech marks. Tamad naman na ako mag lagay. And para ma i cherish ko na din na part of being a mom yun marks na yun.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2
« Reply #113 on: February 07, 2018, 03:15:07 pm »
^Wow you're really lucky bzbee! I really think nasa genes eh. As you said you can use every expensive product out there and still get some and yet there are people who dont use anything tapos wala naman. Siguro as a precaution will just try cheap remedies but not invest in expensive creams.

momlory

  • Guest
Re: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2
« Reply #114 on: February 07, 2018, 04:41:48 pm »
25 weeks pregnant no strechmarks too. I'm not using any cream kasi iniisip ko baka tamaan si baby. Pero feeling ko pagkapanganak ko baka singilin ako ng strechmarks.

xiannasofia

  • Guest
Re: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2
« Reply #115 on: February 07, 2018, 06:28:34 pm »
38 weeks and ngayon lang lumabas stretch marks ko. maybe it will just really show later on the pregnancy. used palmer's stretch mark massage lotion even before getting pregnant

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2
« Reply #116 on: February 07, 2018, 08:24:39 pm »
^True, i've read so many saying na wala sila... e kasi it comes out naman talaga sa last few weeks na :)) Tuloy im thinking i can get away with just applying when i reach 8 or 9 months hehe.

^^ I've been warned about using fragrant lotions on my belly... how dangerous?

britzm

  • Guest
Re: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2
« Reply #117 on: February 08, 2018, 07:24:24 pm »
^^saklap diba? Haha ganyan din ako eh. Lumabas stretchmarks mga 37 weeks. Alaga ko pa naman sa pure shea butter. Oh well, anjan na yan. Gamitan ko na lang glyderm pag lumabas si baby baka sakaling umimpis itsura niya. Kulay red pa  siya eh so pwede pa daw maremedyuhan. Wag lang daw yung white na stretchmarks na kase old na daw yun.

airish_2

  • Guest
Re: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2
« Reply #118 on: February 08, 2018, 07:35:34 pm »
Ako naman ika 33 weeks lumabas nawindang ako haha! I think depende sa balat at dapat hindi lang oil dapat hydrated ka din like matubig ka.

tinaaapay

  • Guest
Re: How To Prevent Stretchmarks - Thread 2
« Reply #119 on: February 20, 2018, 06:30:52 pm »
Second baby ko na never had stretchmarks with my first pregnancy and second but paglabas ng hospital after a week I had PUPP sobrang itchy, sa kakamot ko parang biglang lumabas si stretchmarks sa love handles. Huhu. Effective ba yung dermatix guys pang stretchmarks? May good reviews kasi kaya lang expensive.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close