Author Topic: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8  (Read 88593 times)

fries

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #460 on: June 20, 2016, 05:58:29 pm »
Hi mga sis, anyone here who knows how much ang prenup shoot/room rates sa Tali beach? Or if may alam kayo beach near Tagaytay na pwede for engagement shoot? Thanks in advance! :)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #461 on: June 21, 2016, 10:07:33 am »
^ I don't know how much it is in Tali Beach but Punta Fuego is near there. Punta fuego is 30k including 5k worth of food and drinks.

fries

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #462 on: June 26, 2016, 12:06:22 pm »
Omg out of budget sis meixin. hehe.
I've already inquired in Tali Beach, 6.5K cheapest house available for us 6pax. Not sure lang kasi if near ang mga house dun sa Tali Beach Cliff site. and kung konti lang ang tao. Medyo shy kasi kami. haha.  ;D

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #463 on: June 28, 2016, 02:41:35 am »
We got Indie Hippie Styling to do our styling in our prenup and thank God for GT! I made the right decision to do so!

I was in awe how they can deliver and it was beyond my expectation. It was a risk because at first because our photographer gave us a list of stylists all beyond our budget. But thank you GT!!! It was worth the risk. They are professional and you are very well taken care of during the whole shoot. I am just so happy and thankful for the people who recommended them! I swear being OC OC! Indie Hippie Styling has struck us in their execellent service. Highly recommended!

fries

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #464 on: June 28, 2016, 10:41:49 pm »
msdianne: Same tayo. We got Indie Hippie too. :) Ask ko lang ilan ba sila usually sa team? and what package did you get from them? 

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #465 on: June 29, 2016, 08:47:41 am »
Hello sissies!! Anyone tried having their prenup in Fullybooked? I love books and I would like our prenup to involve books. hahaha

iamfarrah

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #466 on: June 29, 2016, 01:16:07 pm »
hi sis misdianne, if you dont mind, can you pm me their rates? probably i'll have one if nakita kong papasok sa budget. TIA  :)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #467 on: June 30, 2016, 03:00:26 am »
We got the full one they're a team of 3. Rates starts from 8-16K.

I swear they're worth it!

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #468 on: June 30, 2016, 08:28:10 am »
^msdianne wow! I thought they cost more than that because of the pics they post on their facebook. I think i'll try inquiring too sis. I didn't wanna get a stylist for the prenup but I think I need one because bith of us aren't really fashionistas and creative. hahahaah

iamfarrah

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #469 on: June 30, 2016, 08:33:53 am »
thanks msdianne :)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #470 on: June 30, 2016, 10:17:41 am »
Highly recommended talaga Indie Hippie Style!

So much thanks to GT for them! Worth the risk and so much more!

imprincessfiona

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #471 on: June 30, 2016, 11:04:23 am »
Now ko lang na-discover si Studio Namu (indoor). If I could only turn back time na nag-prenup kami sana doon kami nag-photoshoot. Marami-raming options kasi iyong venue nila. Medyo pricey nga lang.

dsexy

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #472 on: July 01, 2016, 04:40:17 pm »
Hey girls, I am planning our orenup shoot na..parang I like the Travel theme.. like may photos inside the plane or outside na maraming nakapark na planes.. san kaya meron nito? I saw yung iba may photos sa private planes eh baka you guys can suggest..
or we have options to fly to Korea Incheon and do it there nalang.. 😊 thanks!

lakwatchera

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #473 on: July 07, 2016, 11:47:01 am »
Hi mga sis! We have started canvasing for our pre nup location, our stylist, Indie Hippie suggested Two Gardens Tagaytay, we want our shoot to be outdoors with a Spring feel. 5 hours ang standard inclusion ng Two Gardens and we are looking at a 12nn-5pm shoot. Question ko lang mga sis, mag provide paba kmi ng meal? Thanks in advance! 

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #474 on: July 07, 2016, 12:59:47 pm »
hi lakwatchera,

If stated sa contract you should provide crew meals or cash allowance. If wala naman its up to you na. pero much better if you will provide man lang some snacks and drinks for them especially if walang mabibilhan agad sa prenup location mo. An energized supplier makes for a happy shoot because the more comfortable a supplier is, the better din yung efforts na ibibigay nila.

imprincessfiona

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #475 on: July 07, 2016, 02:06:00 pm »
I would like to share with you our prenup photo slides made by yours truly using ProShow Gold. This was taken last September 2014 at Pan de Amerikana in Marikina. A very simple yet a fun prenup shoot. Our formal wear courtesy of ukay ukay, couple 3/4 shirt from dept store and our customized shirt (bride and groom) was a gift from a friend.

https://vimeo.com/173309173

April30

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #476 on: July 12, 2016, 09:06:29 pm »
Hi ladies! Can you recommend affordable prenup stylist and prenup venue within Tagaytay? Yung overlooking sana ang taal lake. Just helping a friend. Thank you!

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #477 on: August 12, 2016, 11:28:54 am »
Hi mga sis, just wanted to share some of the edited pics from our Prenup and my feedback for the shoot :)

Photographer: Jayson Chavez (ShootMe Photo)
Rating: 10/10

Very easy to deal with, replies promptly sa mga inquiries and very accommodating for reschedule requests. Two times kami nagpareschedule and okay lang sa kanila. I've seen some of the raw pictures sa camera and they were impressive talaga. Looking forward kami for the rest of the pictures. Magaan din siya kasama, he would direct the poses and tell you exactly what will look good sa pictures. He also has a good eye kung anong places would look perfect for the set-up. We shot in only one location pero nagmukhang iba-iba [textspeak!] location because of the backgrounds :)
So far, we are impressed. And also I heard pala na he's friends with  Efjay and Serg (matunog din names nila dito sa GT) kaya magkakasama din pala sila sa shoot at times. Also, ang kasama pala ni Jayson for the shoot doubled as part of the styling team, tumulong siya to throw the book pages sa last concept (kaartehan kasi ng concepts ko. lol), natuwa talaga kami ni h2b :)

Stylist: Indie Hippie
Rating: 11/10

Same with Jayson, accommodating sa requests ko si Gerly. Ang scattered ng thoughts ko for the concepts but she helped me finalize them. In the end we had three concepts: Casual, Formal and Harry Potter vs. Star Wars. Lakas maka-artista feels ng way nila to assist us, todo paypay and abot/ punas with tissue dahil ang init nung nag-shoot kami. Mabilis din sila kumilos, we were super pressed for time kasi late na kami nakapagsimula pero natapos naman namin ang three concepts. Hanga ako sa tiyaga nila, there was one peg na gusto ko nalalaglag na book pages, naka-limang takes yata kami pero walang reklamo, itatapon nila ang pages then pupulutin to throw again. Haha.

I gave them 11 kasi exceeded expectations, medyo namroblema kasi kami ni h2b sa transpo and Gerly was so nice na i-offer na isabay na kami since we're near her place lang naman daw.

HMUA: Glow by Gerly
Rating: 10/10

I was super satisfied with the make-up lalo na I wanted to go for dramatic eyes dahil sa wedding day more likely natural looking lang ang eye make-up. Pressed na kami for time pero hindi ko nakita ang pressure sa kanila :)

Prenup Location: Pinto Art Museum
Rating: 9/10

Maganda sa Pinto Art. Medyo nadamihan lang ako sa tao, considering na weekday kami nag-shoot. haha.


https://www.dropbox.com/s/nnagk8sfhsu8m94/IMG_9341.jpg?dl=0   

https://www.dropbox.com/s/urqge11nyt1kbwj/IMG_9373.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qk7w7z8ytkszace/IMG_9378.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u5g54mwvmdbm4wv/IMG_9424%20copy.jpg?dl=0

« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 01:39:19 pm by peachlipstick »

simang

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #478 on: August 12, 2016, 11:37:08 am »
^beautiful photos sis!!! Love the starwars vs harry potter! And your hair, waahh so lovely!

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #479 on: August 12, 2016, 01:43:35 pm »
Thank you sis simang, worried nga ako sa kulay ng hair ko kaya a few weeks before the shoot I sent both Jayson and Gerly a picture of me na ganyan ang color ng hair and they said na okay lang naman daw. I am soo glad na na-achieve ang mga looks na we wanted. :)

Sa Star Wars and Harry Potter, inayos pa ni Jayson ang kulay ng lightsaber and he added the light sa tip ng wand ko. Haha. Ang effort lang din niya, nakakatuwa.

I'll share the others as soon as I receive them. Excited ako sa nalalaglag ang books. lol

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close