We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi, baka meron nakakaalam sa inyo kung saang lugar to. http://www.benjietiongco.com/engagement/ortigas-mansion-engagement-session-kevin-and-lizzie/ sa ortigas area lanf daw kasi. baka meron nakakaalam ng details. salamat
I'm looking for possible prenup locations here in manila and tagaytay. (Different p/v so different dates of prenup sessions)Add pa kayo sa list! still searching for the perfect place
For those who have done their pre-nup shoot already: Do you have any tips regarding what colors to wear? Did anything stand out or make your photos extra special? Are prints/patterns a good/bad idea? My pre-nup shoot will be in Vancouver, outdoors. So we won't really have props and I'll be a bit limited in terms of how many outfits I can bring. I'm trying to figure out what to wear that would stand out in the photos.... My fiance and I like the idea of wearing a formal gown/suit while shooting somewhere casual, like in the forest etc.
Hi mga sis!Its up! Sharing you our Dubai Prenup Photoshttp://s53.photobucket.com/user/ejvinas1/Dubai%20Prenup%20Photoshoot/story