We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hello, sis. just sharing my thought based on my prenup experience.Done with our prenup months ago. Before we I want to hire a prenup stylist but it will cost us big time I can add up the budget to our wedding ring w/c i will wear everyday after wedding. so we spent extra budget for out of town. if the scenery background is good it will do. Your photo and video will definitely advise you of your poses And for the clothes we just bought 3 sets.I want to share some photo kaso I don't know how. i cant find attachments here. happy preps mga sis.
^sis hermione28 post and share mo na samen yung burj khalifa and al-arab pics nyo pls? heheh na busy ka yata these days