We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Who's familiar with Camp Netaña in Batangas?Ang photogenic nung place, type ko dun mag prenup.Any idea po ng rates nila for pictorial and its inclusions?Thanks 😊
Oh wow.. next week eh march na. By that time it will just be 3 months to go before our wedding and our prenup. And up till now, wala pa din akong maisip na prenuptial venue.. I am trying to be economical here.. I don't want to go and pay for any venue hahahaha... if kung pwedi lang naman .. My options are either sunken garden Muntinlupa and UP Diliman. I'm going for nature-y.. whimsical ek ek ang peg.. any other comments, suggestions mga sis?
Good day mga sis! Any recommendation for pre nup venue na vintage or nature theme? Around Manila/ QC/ Laguna / Antipolo. Yung affordable lang sana. Thank you.
Hi sissies...help pls. question po... pwede po ba mag prenup sa labas ng caleruega chapel? I wanted to have my wedding there sana pero fullybooked na...kahit sana sa picture na lang 😁 pwede kaya punta na lang kame dun or need pa magsabi sa admin ng chApel? TIA!