Author Topic: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8  (Read 88541 times)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #220 on: November 11, 2015, 11:38:50 am »
stylus did you have to pay ahead of time? Or can I just pay Ronac on the day itself? Thanks!!

krysia27

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #221 on: November 11, 2015, 12:47:47 pm »
They finally uploaded our Save the Date! Grabe ang Indemand Wedding Films. Unang shot palang, nakakaiyak. For those who are thinking of getting them, I super highly recommend them. They never fail to reply, they're open to ideas, and most importantly..they don't "tipid" their clients (they really splurge on equipment!!!) despite having reasonable prices. Grabe. I can go on and on gushing about them.

https://www.facebook.com/IndemandWeddingFilms/posts/1633228176894684

So all in all
Venue: P500
HMUA (whole day): P5000

Nagbaon nalang kami ng food, water, snacks etc. Hihi. Naging picnic ang pictorial hiking.

stylus

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #222 on: November 11, 2015, 01:16:23 pm »
sis, in our case we paid in advance. kasi nag occular muna kami. nung okay naman, we gave the dp. not sure kung required na may dp. nakausap nyo na ba yung admin ng ronac? kung confirmed naman sched nyo sa kanila at di kayo nirequire ng dp, okay naman yun siguro.

cornflakegirl

  • Guest
On High Fees of Prenup Venues
« Reply #223 on: November 11, 2015, 04:02:34 pm »
 :(
we all wanted to get the best prenup location for our engagement shoots. sadly, a lot venues have increased to date:
Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar = zoomed to a whopping 30k as per advise ng photographer
The Greenery Bulacan - from 7,500 to 10k

please send in your thoughts fellow brides.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: On High Fees of Prenup Venues
« Reply #224 on: November 11, 2015, 04:38:02 pm »
I suggest that you still ask the venue, coz sometimes wrong info din yung photographers. Like yung sa akin, sabi nung photographer bawal na daw mag pre-wedding pics around sofitel but when I asked the hotel pwede naman daw but with a fee  :)

But yeah... yung magagandang pre-nup venues mataas magcharge.. parang fernwood/fernbrook ganun din..

cornflakegirl

  • Guest
Re: On High Fees of Prenup Venues
« Reply #225 on: November 11, 2015, 05:13:27 pm »
@meixin thanks sis for the advise, i will

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #226 on: November 11, 2015, 06:06:25 pm »
Thanks sis stylus!!!

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #227 on: November 12, 2015, 12:59:01 am »
chrislovestintin omg I watched your SDE, your husband's speech is heart melting, there's so much love in his words and facial expression! I love the 1950 style, you are so beautiful sis. Very pretty wedding and prenup photos

sparklingjewel very pretty shots sis! Ang ganda at ang sexy mo!!! You and your h2b are a beautiful couple!

stylus those are cool angle shots, I also wanted to have my photos taken there when I did my research on prenup shoots. Beautiful sis!

krysia27 ang ganda talaga ng Wawa dam, that's an impressive prenup photo sis! I love your dress! You are pretty ^3^
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 01:09:11 am by Megantaur »

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #228 on: November 12, 2015, 05:22:45 am »
@kryzia27 - ang ganda nd STD video nyo 😄😄

krysia27

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #229 on: November 13, 2015, 08:57:56 am »
^^ thank you, girls!

Mahal na nga magpictorial ngayon. Nakakaloka na. Kaya thankful din ako that we researched on places that are not too known (so we ended up at Wawa Dam) I'm not sure if sa Lakeshore nasa 2k parin. I also saw this parang palaisdaan sa Malolos, hindi sya kilala, but meron lake area, etc. I'm sure mapapakiusapan na pwedeng magphotoshoot.

Meron din small wine restaurant with nice sofas and ambiance, parang bar type na elegant, dito sa Regency sa Pasig, called the Vinery. Hindi pa sya officially open but super bait ng owner. I'm sure he can make arrangements if magpipictorial lang naman.

Edit: Our photographer, JR Salonga (super galing mo, bro!), uploaded our prenup photos na. Hihi. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.949687888400684.1073741936.220672811302199&type=3&pnref=story
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 04:25:15 pm by krysia27 »

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #230 on: November 14, 2015, 03:05:36 am »
very nice STD and photo sis krysia27  :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #231 on: November 14, 2015, 08:21:54 am »
Thank you abbeyS and Megantaur! You guys are too kind. :)
Getting super nervous for our last prenup next week. Fiance and I haven't really prepared for it (parang etong huli lang, where we finalized outfits a week before) since I've been super busy at work. But anyway it will be a much simpler/ casual shoot this time so i hope we can pull it off. No outfits bought, minimal venue fees, free videographer.. haha most sulit prenup if ever.

Goodluck with your shoot too Chili1113!

charmed30

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #232 on: November 14, 2015, 01:15:31 pm »
For us, 6 days na lang din before our prenup shoot. And now andito ako now sa salon nagpapa hair color then mani-pedi. Need pa to wax and have my brows trimmed. Super duper busy these past few days with wedding preps and work kaya last minute ko pa inaasikaso sarili ko. Hopefully lang di macancel ang flight namin going to Manila dahil lang sa APEC na ya .

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #233 on: November 14, 2015, 11:30:22 pm »
^oh dear... check your wardrobe sis :). You might have clothes that you can mix and match, na you haven't used in a while or at all.  When we did our prenup, I didn't buy new clothes, but I wore a barely used one, and a new one since I've forgotten na I have some clothes pala na I bought before ( just because...😄😄).  Yung mga nakakalimutan mo na you own pala.

Hope you can still have your custom-made ones still altered. Para kahit di mo sya magamit sa prenup, you may be able to use it somewhere else... a postnup maybe?? hehe

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #234 on: November 15, 2015, 12:46:12 am »
^Let's hope for the best sis. I've seen some of the works of your entourage designer, she delivers good clothes naman. Of course, I can't vouch for the quality, just the aesthetic aspect as seen from various blogs and from IG. Have fun on your STD video 😄😄 and hope you can sort out the dress fiasco soon.Best of luck 😊😊

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #235 on: November 15, 2015, 04:05:48 am »
Looks like a lot of couples will have their prenup shoot this week thanks to the APEC holiday. kami din kasi this tuesday na, kahapon lang kami bumili ng simple outfit ni H2B  :)

Hoping maayos na yung gown mo sis Chili1113 bago yung shoot or makahanap ka ng outfit in your closet :) let's hope for the best  :)

stylus

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #236 on: November 15, 2015, 05:49:02 pm »
^wow mga sis!! good luck on your prenup shoot!! can't wait to see your photos. good vibes lang. alis kayo early kasi medyo traffic in the next coming days.

charmed30

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #237 on: November 15, 2015, 08:35:41 pm »
Cancelled na our prenup shoot on Friday. My flight has been cancelled also by the airline. My gosh! Super duper hassle. Have to rebook the photographer, hmua, stylist, meeting with event stylist, canonical interview, first gown fitting. Hay this PH govt talaga, last minute lagi!

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #238 on: November 15, 2015, 11:39:22 pm »
^Oh no so sorry to hear that charmed30 :(

^^stylus, tiffany24, Oo nga naisip ko lang.. siguro daming prenup/ wedding on Nov 18-19. We're leaving the house at 5am so hopefully i dont experience much traffic.

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #239 on: November 16, 2015, 12:05:57 am »
Beautiful prenup shots sissies stylus, sparklingjewel, chrislovestintin, krysia27 Got me excited to shoot ours soon. We'll be having two prenup esesh.. :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close