We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Just called The Greenery to inquire about our last minute prenup video shoot. It is 7500 for 4 hours. Is that rate normal? I find it a bit steep, but then I have no idea what the usual rate is. We arent allowed to bring food and drinks too,we have to order from them. Plus up to 6 other couples can shoot at the same time.Has anyone done their prenup here? I would appreciate comments and feedback. Thanks!Another question I have is regarding the HMUA. How necessary is it to have the HMUA with you at all times? My preferred artist isnt available in the afternoon to come with us to the shoot. So I am thinking of just doing the retouching myself. Is that a bad idea? Is it much better to just hire anothe HMUA who can stay the whole time?
Sis Chili1113 I believe this year lang nagtaas ang rate ng The greenery, dati around 4K lang sila eh anyway marami ako nakita na prenup na maganda when it was taken there but a good alternative is The Lakeshore just like what Sis miah recommended kasi pareho lang naman sila na may lake and tower and malayo sa manila. mas malayo lang ng konti yung The Lakeshore. For HMUA, hairstylist yung makakasama ko and as per my HMUA dapat daw hairstylist make sure na wala akong pawis and good looking sa mga pictures so retouch every now and then tapos change look. kasama na yun sa package na kinuha ko
BTW where did you have your 1st makeup look done? On location?I suppose kasi this is done before we even leave my house.
Thank you miah and tiffany24! BTW in lakeshore, ano yung "use of party boat for transfer to island?" Hheeh isn't Lakeshore like a big open space with a lake? Im still torn about my makeup artist issue! Haaaay and puro booked na lahat ng HMUA for my shoot date except Nini Marquez, and Majica. And they cost about 5k Ckinky Tanjuatco costs 6500 but she is only available at around 10:30 onwards.BTW where did you have your 1st makeup look done? On location?I suppose kasi this is done before we even leave my house.
Our prenup is in 3 weeks time. At mukhang need talaga namin kumuha ng stylist. Overseas based here and we really don't have time ba magconceptualize at magshop for clothes. I didn't realize ang mahal din pala magagastos since we have to pay for stylist, venue, food, gas, HMUA. Oh well, kung may time lang talaga.