Author Topic: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8  (Read 88460 times)

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #120 on: October 14, 2015, 04:17:54 pm »
^Where's your prenup location sis? Still looking for one for our last prenup! Hayy

Hi sis sparklingjewel, how are you? I still remember you from the MAC Make-Up seminar last year :) wala pang definite location eh :( One of the concepts is indoors (daily grind type of shoot) and the other is outdoors na forest-y ang vibe, we are still deciding kung ano ang third concept. Waiting for the mood board from Gerly of Indie Hippie :)

Isa sa suggestions ni Gerly for the forest-y venue is Alpadi Estate, for the daily grind theme, I'm thinking getting one of those alternative staycation condos para home-y ang dating. Pag hotel kasi obvious. Haha.

sis berryprincessy, thank you for the information! Excited na nga din ako to work with my Photo Team :) Konti na lang, pre-nup ko na. (Excited lang po sa March pa talaga) haha
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 07:28:16 pm by peachlipstick »

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #121 on: October 15, 2015, 01:05:08 am »
^Yes, i still remember you too :) I've been to Alpadi, toured its garden venue, parang more gardeny sya than foresty since it was small. But maybe there are other roads you can utilize within the compound, im not sure. Foresty.. hmm Baguio? :)

Me im not sure if the team wants to do an outdoor or indoor shoot. We have 2 outdoors already so actually our proposal is an indoor one. Staycation din ang peg, maybe in Tagaytay. But being videogs baka they want outdoors padin eh. Anyway me and fiance will figure it out after we meet them haha since pagod na kami mag-isip.

khalee

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #122 on: October 15, 2015, 09:30:08 am »
Hi sis sparklingjewel and peachlipstick, would you know how much prenup rate ng Alpadi? Nag scout na din ako ng places di ganung ka-pricey para ma-ocular namin. TIA!

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #123 on: October 15, 2015, 01:54:28 pm »
Congrats sis Chili1113!! papayag naman siguro si H2B mo don't worry  :)

For prenup, i suggest think of a concept sis na gusto niyo ni H2B, mostly couples opt to choose theme na related sa inyo as a couple like kami ni H2B we were college classmates so related sa school yung theme namin, others go for the romantic nature escapade.  :)

If your concept is pretty easy lang siguro there's no need for a stylist. pero ang challenge lang if you don't have a stylist is yung paghahanap ng outfit or props (if you decide to have props)

Here's an article that might help you to look for a prenup venue which would depend entirely in your prenup concept din sis  :)

https://randomlittlemusings.wordpress.com/2014/02/03/suggested-prenup-locations-venues-in-the-philippines/

and lastly, share mo sa akin ang crash diet na effective sayo sis ah haha. happy preps!  ;)

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #124 on: October 15, 2015, 02:10:42 pm »
Sis sparklingjewel, thanks for the feedback. We'll do the ocular na din muna siguro. Medyo malayo na kasi pag Baguio so hanap muna kami ng malapit dito sa Metro :) If willing to travel din kasi may grandmother has this property na literally forest in every sense of the word but it's in Bulacan :( Wow, you have so many shoots! Excited to see how your staycation pre-nup turns out! Keep us posted :)


Hi sis khalee, sabi ni Gerly (Indie Hippie) 6k daw for 5 hours. I have yet to contact them, medyo busy. Maasikaso din pala ang pre-nup. What kind of vibe are you looking for your prenup shoot? Maybe I can share some of the places I've also checked before :)

Sis Chili1113, congratulations on this! can you share if you have any themes in mind so we can suggest appropriate places? If you have a definite theme you want to execute and feel you can't do it on your own, hire a stylist :) You can check Indie Hippie. Magaling si Gerly and very accommodating.

ece

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #125 on: October 15, 2015, 02:24:14 pm »
wow sis Chili1113, congrats!! ito ba yung kay JM? waaaahh!! nice!  8) 8) 8)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #126 on: October 15, 2015, 02:31:55 pm »
tiffany24: Wow! Thanks so much for the link! It is so helpful =) I have no idea about themes hehe wala talaga ako maisip. I think I will wait for our meeting with the videographer at the end of the month para may masuggest siya. But definitely I am thinking of just wearing casual clothes.

peachlipsitck: I dont know any venues plus I need to reserve the venue in such short notice. I think they want to shoot in November, and if our schedules dont match theirs, they will look for other volunteer couples. =( But then again, another thing is H2B is not from Manila. But he will be in Manila Nov 12-Nov 22 since we have two precana seminars scheduled on the 14th and 21st. So  I guess if the team is available then, then its a go.

ece: Yes this is the one with JM! I am super happy about it!! I really hope our schedules match. I think I should leave it up to them to help us decide also what concept to do noh since theyre really good.

From the top of my head lang: I am thinking of a very urban feel to the SDD. Im thinking if we can shoot some office building with roofdeck access with a view of the city =)

rightback

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #127 on: October 15, 2015, 04:58:35 pm »
congrats sis Chili1113! roofdeck access? might be nice if rockwell  area so you can have the makati skyline also? for ground level bgc might be best.

sis tiffany24, regarding crash diet i'm doing South Beach Phase 1 haha. or the calorie count from food deliveries also worked. jan ka rin diba? big prob talaga since dadaan pa tayo sa holidays :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #128 on: October 15, 2015, 06:02:09 pm »
^Chili1113 OMG, you won too?! Usap tayo sa FB tonight!!!!! Hahaha we have zero concept yet!!! :P Meeting the team end of the month too. Tapos i predict, rush booking of HMUA, location, shopping for outfits etc etc! Wahhh!! We also want to do something different from our first two but i've no idea what! I'm assuming they want outdoor though since malamang more flexibility to practice with drones.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 06:05:45 pm by sparklingjewel »

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #129 on: October 15, 2015, 06:07:21 pm »
rightback: Yes Rockwell would be nice! Ill ask my friend who lives there if we can ask their admin hehe Yes Nako I keep ordering diet delivery but unfortunately it doesnt work na on me hehe I keep cheating and I end up not eating the food. SBD really works!!! Maybe Ill try that again hehe

Sparklingjewel: YES!! OMG I just dont know yet if their sched can accommodate H2Bs sched to be in Manila next month. But sana pwede talaga and matuloy!

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #130 on: October 15, 2015, 06:29:08 pm »
^I'm sure the schedule will work out! Ako nga super busy at work eh pero we'll make time for this. Fiance im sure is thrilled to see his idol again haha. Surprise nadin namin to my brother 'to, because my brother was telling me to book JMag like he did and i said no, i cant afford him. In the end pala we still have him on board. ;) Diet na tayoooo!

^peachlipstick You're right, Bulacan is a lot nearer than Baguio pa! Go na! :)

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #131 on: October 16, 2015, 05:56:15 am »
Thanks sis rightback! I'll do more research about SBD but as of now I have avoid eating white food na para pambawas ng konti sa weight haha. All my ento are also worried about their gowns in case it won't fit after the holiday. I guess this is the only disadvantage of a january bride..holiday! ;)

khalee

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #132 on: October 16, 2015, 08:55:30 am »
Congrats sis Chili1113 and sparklingjewel!

Thank you sis peachlipstick! We're not having a theme naman sa prenup or idedepend namin sa place yung theme. Hahaha sorry napaka undecided talaga namin. Buti na lang our shoot will be in Jan pa, so more time to research. Gusto lang namin is maganda yung background para wala ng props na kailangan. The less out of town fee the better din. :) For now we're looking into Alpadi, Wawa Dam, Meteora, Angel fields and Stitls Batangas. Anything you can share will be helpful.  ;)

gelitorres

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #133 on: October 16, 2015, 10:35:54 am »
^ sis khalee, sulit ang stilts kasi you don't have to pay for shooting fee. just get a room and you're free to shoot anywhere. there are lots of nice spots there for shoot :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #134 on: October 16, 2015, 10:55:17 am »
^Medyo mahal their cottage but at least you get to use it overnight. You do have to pay 2500 shoot fee if you're only doing a daytrip.

^Thank you khalee :) I really really love Meteora! It was one of the first venues I wanted to get. But my fiance said 10k is too much esp since this isnt our only prenup. Angelfields is free for prenup if you are booked their for the wedding. We haven't used our slot, but we might. :)

rightback

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #135 on: October 16, 2015, 11:25:05 am »
Yes sis Chili1113 best results for me rin ang SBD. I'm only thinking of the food deliveries since I'm tired from preparing my own meals and so expensive to buy lunches near the office. but the food deliveries make me binge eat on weekends haha.

for your prenup just try to have fun. it will show naman in your pics and i'm sure you'll have fun.

sis tiffany24grabe i'm worries to lose weight less than 2 weeks after new year. i don't want to have a sad christmas this year especially if there's not 1, not 2 but 3 or more lechons parading in front of me this holiday season, which is the case naman every year. but do try and see if SBD works. the 1st 2 weeks are challenging and may test your patience.

khalee

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #136 on: October 16, 2015, 04:15:08 pm »
really sis gelitorres? Hmmm.. when I inquired last month, sabi nila you need to pay pa din daw the 2500 shoot fee, pero free na yung entrance ng mag stay sa room. Thanks for sharing, I'll try to inquire again :)

sparklingjewel, ganda nga sa meteora but yun nga, pricey.. Angelfields is pretty too :)

Does anyone here had their prenup at El Kabayo in Subic?

miah

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #137 on: October 18, 2015, 06:38:22 pm »
hi sis,

finally we are done na with our prenup. so blessed kasi ok yung weather, medyo kabado pa ko nung mga tues or wed kasi medyo umuulan nun buti nalang thursday buong araw talaga ok yung weather super blessed talaga kami.... im so happy talaga.... share ko lang yung ibang pictures namin for our prenup... inaantay pa din namin yung save the date namin sa videographer namin hehe super enjoy =)

photography: Myio Okamoto
HMUA: Katrina Guzon
Stylist: Melangeprenupstylist

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__m.facebook.com_MyioOkamoto.Photography_albums_511885442310104_&d=AwICAg&c=3BfiSO86x5iKjpl2b39jud9R1NrKYqPq2js90dwBswk&r=P5DVm5tlCKTAw8i3XKmhH_K4fzSKyJ2RpdFqlUxSC38&m=MApHEHTPMGyMPcuhKPdGFiBxZRqm2I4xbovGaU-A4iQ&s=a993SXO2-QVU1K-oUaXbMuKvmzQrSQpYo_Ftfo-479w&e=

« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 09:41:24 pm by miah »

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #138 on: October 18, 2015, 10:57:10 pm »
Congrats sis miah You are sooo pretty!  ;D buti hindi kayo naabutan ni Lando, galing ng stylist niyo sis ang ganda ng flower crown mo  :)

miah

  • Guest
Re: Pre-nuptial pictorial Part 8
« Reply #139 on: October 18, 2015, 11:15:35 pm »
Congrats sis miah You are sooo pretty!  ;D buti hindi kayo naabutan ni Lando, galing ng stylist niyo sis ang ganda ng flower crown mo  :)

thanks sis... naku grabe talaga yung feeling namin nun kasi nababalita nga na may bagyo kaya sabi namin pag umulan talaga papamove namin prenup namin buti nalang talaga nagpakita si haring araw at never umulan kaya super blessed. yes madami nagkagusto sa flower crown care of our stylist hehe nakakatuwa nga eh ang laki hehe....

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close