We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I saw a picture of the guy trying to be his Mr. Pastillas online and he's kinda cute. Evan ata name if I'm not mistaken
He's model also kasi mga sis. If im not mistaken nasa cosmo bachelor sya in 2014.
I understand where PG is coming from kasi she's not used to being in the spotlight and a lot of bashing. Kasi nga naman kung iisipin natin ay she's just a normal girl living her life tapos biglang nabigyan ng opportunity to be on showtime and become the lead girl in their segment. Parang she gave up her normal life just to be there so this kind of experience is overwhelming for her