Author Topic: Flower girls' dresses  (Read 4918 times)

chingky

  • Guest
Flower girls' dresses
« on: September 14, 2015, 07:44:47 am »
Hi. Can anyone recommend a good, but reasonably-priced flower girls's dress maker? Around 1k, if possible. Or are there rtw stores where we can buy nice ones around that price? Thanks for your help! :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Flower girls' dresses
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 08:55:12 am »
^Medyo stretch ang 1k for really good quality dresses (that they'd want to use again, or yung hindi matigas or makati or mukhang cheap). The ones i found so far mga 3000-4000 each eh. On that budget you might be better off looking in dept stores like landmark or SM for RTW. :)

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Flower girls' dresses
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 09:10:37 am »
Sis check ka ng mga ready-made sa landmark and SM maraming magaganda dun

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: Flower girls' dresses
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 04:26:50 pm »
1k is a bit steep. If you're willing to stretch that budget a bit, I know someone who can make a super simple flower girls dress for 1,500 while the more elaborate and fluffy ones (ones with lots of tulle) will cost you 2,500. Pwede ko pm sayo if you want.

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: Flower girls' dresses
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 05:13:12 am »
A seamstress in Bulacan gave me a quotation of 950 pesos for my flower girls' dress. It's a tulle dress pero ilang tulle layer lang malalagay and as alternative lalagyan ng pampalobo sa loob ng dress (sorry hindi ko alam ang tawag dun) para same effect din daw.
but if we want na madaming layers yung tulle aabot ng 1300 pesos so depende sa dress
siguro hanap ka lang local seamstress sis madami yan you just have to give them your design  :)

mdnextdoor

  • Guest
Re: Flower girls' dresses
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 06:37:53 am »
I initially pencil booked desino dulce to make my adult ento and flower girls but for some reason i booked nino angeles instead. Desino charges 1800 per flower girl and you can choose any design. The owner told me na to maximize your 1800, you can choose a design na malakas gumamit sa tela😉

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: Flower girls' dresses
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2017, 01:35:42 pm »
Hello ladies :) How much na ba nag rarange ang flower girl dresses nowadays? We will have 5 flower girls and all are my inaanaks. We're planning to shoulder the expenses din so I don't want it to be expensive naman, tama lang sana.

Any recommendations? Will it shoot up to Php5,000 each?

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Flower girls' dresses
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2017, 01:41:33 pm »
^sis sino gumava ng ento mo? Mina kasi dun ko na din pinagawa umabot sakin 3500 each.Per wala pa ako output mga next month ko pa makikita.


decibel28

  • Guest
Re: Flower girls' dresses
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2017, 02:17:16 pm »
Hello lots-o :) Actually wala pa, but I already have an appointment with Mara Chua. High probability na siya gagawa ng entourage gowns and maybe for the Mothers na din. I will also ask for flower girl dresses to her. But we have to meet first ;) I just want an idea sa price range coz I'm totally clueless hehe!

How about you sino gagawa ng entourage dresses mo? Thanks! :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Flower girls' dresses
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2017, 03:34:03 pm »
We got our flower girl dress from SM department store. 3k din inabot but it was one of those brands that are not mass produced (1 lang per size).

The quality is very good - ankle length, soft tulle, fully lined so di makati.

She fell in love with it when we were shopping and she refused to look at any other dresses.


decibel28

  • Guest
Re: Flower girls' dresses
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2017, 04:20:00 pm »
Oh nice LilaFowler :) So I guess around Php3,000 talaga minimum for flower girl dresses noh whether RTW pa siya or customized, but for sure mas mahal ang customized. I have 5 flower girls, so I have to find a really reasonable price.

Ganung design din ang gusto ko, and very important na di makati coz mga chikiting kawawa naman sila. And yung di din mainit na fabric kasi garden wedding.

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Flower girls' dresses
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2017, 05:06:35 pm »
Hi sis my couture is paolo blanco for my ento kaso medyo marami issue of communication with him sa dami ng client niya. Sobrang bagal reply or dahil may pa wedding ko, gusto ko sana matapos ng maaga. I cannot comment first on the works as ongoing pa siya pero with regards to communication  talagang nakakastress.

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Flower girls' dresses
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2017, 05:09:36 pm »
decibel28 I got our FG gowns for php 1500 each. Great quality siya and pulido pagkakatahi. You can check it sa SDE and AVP that I also posted sa blog.

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: Flower girls' dresses
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2017, 05:15:28 pm »
Thanks for the update lots-o :) I hope na okay naman maging meeting ko with Mara Chua coz I'm really eyeing her for my whole entourage gowns. She has an affordable line din kasi at just near our area.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Flower girls' dresses
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2017, 10:14:23 pm »
^I love Mara Chua's RTW line too. I didn't get her but I follow her on Instagram and Facebook. I guess the only comment I can give is minsan nilalait or chnichismis niya mga clients niya on Facebook. For me it's funny pero syempre maooffend ako if she posts something negative about me hehe.

hearty2017

  • Guest
Re: Flower girls' dresses
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2017, 08:02:19 am »
hi sis decibel28, I met Mara Chua na. I'm also eyeing her for my ento gowns. For ento gowns, it depends on the design and quantity but around 3-4k. Then for flower girls 2-3k daw.

Hindi ko palang sya bino-book kasi wala ako makita masyadong reviews about her here in girltalk and even sa waw.

But seeing the actual gowns, I must say quality sya. and I really like her designs for BM and FG.
Let me know how your meeting went.

I might book her na since I can't find other designers na same price range but still okay and quality (in photos and in reality). :)

decibel28

  • Guest
Re: Flower girls' dresses
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2017, 04:10:35 pm »
Wow, that's a really good deal that you got pinaydiaspora :) Sige I'll check your SDE later to see the design. Thank you! ;)

Thanks for the heads up rowan :) I am actually following her on Instagram para to see her updates, and so far nagugustuhan ko naman designs niya. Mejo scary yung ganun ha hehe, pero so far okay naman communication namin in e-mail and Viber.

Hi hearty2017 :) Great! Thanks for all those information. I agree with you, affordable ang entourage gowns niya and she has wide range and variety of design that's why she suggested that I go visit her shop. I will let you know how our meeting will turn out :) Let me know din ha if you booked her na ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close