Author Topic: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15  (Read 110499 times)

janinedorado

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #540 on: February 19, 2016, 02:09:44 pm »
hahah.. it holds true to me din sis, di ako mahilig sa make-up (kilay lang kaya ko ilagay sa face ko hahah) and may mga experiences ako kapag bading yung nagaayos sakin, nagiiba mukha ko parang tumatapang (or di ako sanay?), though di ko naman nilalahat,. Mas gusto ko padin yung clean, fresh dewy look lang :)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 04:02:39 pm by janinedorado »

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #541 on: February 19, 2016, 03:33:02 pm »
Hi sis ericaorange, you may also want to check Makeup by Miss Jho and Glow by Gerly :)
Also, if I recall correctly, there one of our sisses gave a negative feedback for Val. Di ko sure if in this thread or Suppliers Rating. I suggest you backread din for a more informed decision.

Here's the link pala: http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php?topic=289113.300

*edited to add the link :)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 03:36:37 pm by peachlipstick »

ericaorange

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #542 on: February 20, 2016, 05:59:48 pm »
Hi girls! Thank you so much for the feedback and talking some sense into me. I guess all these planning makes me really excited. Masyado pa ngang maaga hehe. Sakin nadin nanggaling na nasa early stages of planning palang kami. :P Will research more pa! I have inquired na with more than 10 hmua kaya feeling ko tuloy nakapagcanvass na ako ng malala hehe.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 09:04:22 am by ericaorange »

maloushky

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #543 on: February 23, 2016, 02:39:59 am »
Hi Ladies,

I'm really really having a hard time figuring out who i'll get for HMUA. I make it to a point to get a celebrity make up artist or the best ones since I don't want to do a trial. (please let me know if that's ok since having a trial with them costs so much as well.) the reason behind it is that,this is the only time i'll be a bride and I want to look great and be secure that these people are the best. I know there's a lot of good make up artist but I really really need your help. if given a choice who will you get?

1. RB Chanco
2. Bambie fuentes
3. Jake Gavez
4. Albert Kurniawan--> I'll be the 2nd bride if ever
5. Mickey see--> I want him but too much for my budget.

All of them replied to my inquiry and now I'm torn.
My budget for HMUA is at least 30k-40k if you can also suggest other make up artist please do.

Please help. Much Appreciated! Thank you!:)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #544 on: February 23, 2016, 04:25:06 am »
^try mo Madge Lejano sis

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #545 on: February 23, 2016, 08:31:17 am »
maloushsky: You can also try Gela Laurel and Leo Posadas. =)

janinedorado

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #546 on: February 23, 2016, 09:08:11 am »
Maloushky : I suggest Mariah Camaya Santos also fits you in terms of budget and professionalism.. but your list was full of best make-up artists nadin.. :)

princessshayera

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #547 on: February 23, 2016, 04:22:25 pm »
Maloushky: Mickey See and Albert are in the same range 65k :)

You can try the following for the 30k to 40k range (basic package 1 bride + 2 heads + retouch + 2nd look):

Mariah Santos 41k
Leo Posadas 30k
Cherry Pacheco 43k
May Francisco 30k
Winn Ramos 38k
MK Qua 45k

Try also Muriel Vega Perez, Gery Penaso
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 03:53:09 pm by princessshayera »

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #548 on: February 23, 2016, 08:37:33 pm »
Wow 65k na si Mickey See ngayon?! When i got married back in 2012 30k lang siya. Anyway if you are maganda na get Mickey or Albert pero if you need some magic get Madge. Madge can paint kasi so she really is an artist. I dont have matangos nose but my nose registered well on camera kahit hindi siya ng contour/nose line.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #549 on: February 23, 2016, 10:04:27 pm »
edwin/winn ramos is just OK for me. The brides Ive seen him work on don't really "bloom" so much I even like Madge's work more and she is much cheaper too.

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #550 on: February 23, 2016, 10:52:15 pm »
Sis maloushki you can try Toni Aviles (GMA) and Carissa Cielo Medved (Aces & Queens/ ABS CBN). I got both their services, tried and tested na din ng friends ko who just got married lang last December.

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #551 on: February 24, 2016, 09:27:09 am »
@maloushky:   If you like the natural look, you might want to try Jigs Mayuga. He quoted me 30K for bride only + retouch (I forgot the rate if its bride + 2). Jelly Eugenio is also in your price range (25K for bride + groom with retouch). I don't know anyone personally who's gotten Jelly. But her photos on instagram look great. Both Jigs and Jelly are celebrity makeup artists. Good luck!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 09:30:45 am by stella021817 »

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #552 on: February 24, 2016, 10:21:56 pm »
Ang mahal pala ni Mariah Santos.

I like Madge too in terms of output and price.

Check Jasmine Mendiola din.

Pero kung wala namang limit ang budget. Go na with Mickey See or Albert Kurniawan

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #553 on: February 24, 2016, 10:40:26 pm »
Ask Mickey if he can do your makeup only. Because his package includes the groom plus 2 heads that's why it's 60K.

I'll have his Hair and Make Up trial for 10K good thing sasabay ko na yung video prenup nun :p

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #554 on: February 24, 2016, 11:44:06 pm »
How much is Madge now? Curious lang...


Newkidontheblock

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #555 on: February 25, 2016, 02:27:52 pm »
Hi it's my first post here. I'm down to this list, can you help me decide sino pinaka okay:
1. Chinky Tanjangco
2. Mhec Gado
3. Say Santayana

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #556 on: February 25, 2016, 02:43:08 pm »
Newkidontheblock - I have shortlisted all three of them.

for price, I'd go with Mhec Gado. Say is ok for me but ayaw ni h2b, makapal daw, saka medyo mahal din sya. So for the 3, bet ko si Chinky. But Mhec's talent and price, very promising.   ;)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #557 on: February 25, 2016, 06:58:17 pm »
Hi it's my first post here. I'm down to this list, can you help me decide sino pinaka okay:
1. Chinky Tanjangco
2. Mhec Gado
3. Say Santayana


Hi! I haven't tried the others. But Chinky did my prenup video makeup and I highly recommend her. She goes above and beyond what is expected of her in terms of service. She also did the makeup of my cousin and SIL in their weddings last December and they were both very pretty! Even if my SIL didn't get Chinky for 2nd look and retouch, Chinky went out of her way to go the the church to fix my SIL before the bridal march. That wasn't included in the contract but that's how caring Chinky is, she did it for free just so that everything will be perfect for the bride before she enters the church.

Newkidontheblock

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #558 on: February 25, 2016, 07:12:31 pm »
Hi Chill. Who did you get for your wedding day? Would you still recommend Chinky over your chosen HMUA?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #559 on: February 26, 2016, 09:13:35 am »
^Hi I got Ish Sison for my wedding and prenup photo shoot. My wedding isn't done yet, but I was very happy with the looks she did on my for the prenup.

To be honest, I do prefer the makeup and hair Ish did on me. BUT it would be unfair for me to say that because Chinky said that she made my makeup a bit different, as it was meant to look good on video. For example, she made my eyebrows thicker than she normally would for the prenup video shoot.

My foundation stayed on better with Ish. But only because Ish constantly reminded me to stop touching my face. With Chinky, she told me also but I kept forgetting, so it is also my fault.

Anyway both are very good and I wouldn't hesitate to have either one of them do my makeup for my wedding.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 03:26:48 pm by Chili1113 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close