Author Topic: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15  (Read 110763 times)

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #180 on: December 16, 2015, 07:15:37 pm »
^Hi sis! Don't have any idea with Toni Rodriguez, but for suggestion you may want to check our booked HMUA, Mhec Gado if it will suit your taste and needs.

Here's her FB Page:
https://www.facebook.com/Makeup-by-Mhec-Gado-117944768303108/photos_stream

If you're still scouting for HMUA, you can check on this list I've scouted.
http://secretweddingatwork.blogspot.ae/2015/06/search-hair-and-make-up-artist.html

Hope this helps sis! Happy preps!

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #181 on: December 16, 2015, 07:42:17 pm »
if you want fresh/no make up look, check out jasmine mendiola and kris bacani.

for mariah santos naman, her works doesnt look ugly naman in person. its malinis and pulido but its obvious that a lot of make up has been applied. mukhang makapal and overhaul talaga ang look ng bride. i saw one of her bridal works recently and the bride looked like a doll. and i dont mean it in a positive way. but youre right, her works look really good in pictures.

i guess it will all boil down to preference talaga. some brides wants the no make up/enhanced beauty look and others want the glam/really made up look. some girls wont find the price they paid worth it if the make up artist wont transform their look.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 07:46:57 pm by rowan »

NikkiV

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #182 on: December 16, 2015, 09:24:58 pm »
I agree witht he feedback about mariah. he transforms the person and obvious that a lot of make up is applied. if you prefer to be a different person on your wedding day, he can do it. but if you prefer the fresh no make up look, don't get him.

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #183 on: December 17, 2015, 01:08:03 am »
Yes siguro nga preference ng bride, ako I got mariah because I want to look beautiful on my big day and siguro kung no make up look din lang ako nalang gagawa but of course 10 years from now I want to see the photos and videos of the best me on my best day. I think I would be more confident in front of camera minsan lang naman magcarry ng mabigat na makeup so go!Also I really like how she do the contour and brow ang perfect lang. I was asked by my friend kung sino marefer ko na make up artist sa kanya I showed her mariah but I know she wouldnt like heavy make up so I just referred kris bacani, val and lindsay. I even showed her works with my make up artist friend and she was blown away.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 10:30:07 am by lots-o »

querubin

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #184 on: December 17, 2015, 10:01:33 am »
Agree to all of you mga sis. really based on the bride's preference. With my case naman kasi its a beach wedding so panget naman siguro if heavy make up ako baka malusaw yun sa init lol :) sana may marefer pa kayo na ganun ang style ng make up. and feedback kay toni rodriguez, toni aviles too. Thanks.

thanks sis ANJFinally will look into it ;)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 10:36:39 am by querubin »

Cee05

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #185 on: December 17, 2015, 10:16:25 am »
I had my trial makeup last week during my cousin's wedding and even though it wasn't as cheap as I hoped for, I was really happy with my look. I think the biggest critic, my mom, loved it even more than I did. Kaya, at the end of the day, sulit and bayad +++ pa! :) Plus, during the trial, I felt very secure and probably had 1000000 "This is it!" moments so I think I really made a great choice :) Just wanted to share my experience. Makes me wanna fast forward to my wedding day!

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #186 on: December 17, 2015, 10:49:58 am »
Agree to all of you mga sis. really based on the bride's preference. With my case naman kasi its a beach wedding so panget naman siguro if heavy make up ako baka malusaw yun sa init lol :) sana may marefer pa kayo na ganun ang style ng make up. and feedback kay toni rodriguez too. Thanks.

thanks sis ANJFinally will look into it ;)

Sis Try mo si Jasmine Mendiola she was the one who did for patty laurel's makeup kung gusto mo yung parang beach or outdoor glow. But i don't know her rates.



querubin

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #187 on: December 17, 2015, 12:00:50 pm »
^lots-o thanks sis i'll try to check ko si Jasmine Mendiola :)

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #188 on: December 17, 2015, 12:18:50 pm »
Hi sis querubin , try mo din to check Makeup by Ms. Jho. Fresh make-up look ang forte n'ya. I had my trial with her earlier, magaling din siya at mabilis gumawa :)

querubin

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #189 on: December 17, 2015, 01:43:56 pm »
sis lots-o, Jasmin Mendiola have a site, and was able to see her portfolio. You're right very fresh lang ang style nya I like it and same rates sila ni Toni Rodriguez. here's her site

http://jasminemendiola.com/services/

^peachlipstick will check her too thanks :)

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #190 on: December 17, 2015, 02:00:33 pm »
 
sis lots-o, Jasmin Mendiola have a site, and was able to see her portfolio. You're right very fresh lang ang style nya I like it and same rates sila ni Toni Rodriguez. here's her site

http://jasminemendiola.com/services/

^peachlipstick will check her too thanks :)

If only i have beach wedding i will go for her. Kaso our theme is kinda modern and indoor so di sya fit sa akin.Hope you can find your make up artist soon as yung iba ang bilis mabook agad specially pagpeak ang period ng wedding mo.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #191 on: December 17, 2015, 04:22:46 pm »
raymund defeo is good din pala for the fresh/natural look:)

sophiehotness

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #192 on: December 17, 2015, 06:17:06 pm »
^^^sis you may want to check out Nini Marquez, she was my hmua and I must say that she is really good and versatile, plus factor pa na mura lang rates niya. You can check her fb page, you can see na hindi magkaka-mukha brides niya, alam mo yon, she always does makeup according sa preference ng clients niya, unlike sa ibang artist na pare-pareho lang ang shades and style ng makeup. Another thing, ang linis-linis niya mag-makeup, kahit fresh or glamour look pa :-)

Magaling siya mag-enhance ng features ng brides niya and magaling din siya mag-hairstyle, kahit mala-pinterest pegs kaya niya hehe
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 06:21:33 pm by sophiehotness »

sunsetbeach

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #193 on: December 17, 2015, 10:58:44 pm »
Hmm. I am not sure if my HMUA would still be in Pinas after a year or so but I highly recommend Mayone Bakunawa :)

She did my makeup here: http://www.bridalpod.ph/wp-content/uploads/pat-dy-sarah-eric-5a.jpg?1d313c

Part of my list when I was still scouting was Chery Pacheco and Xeng Zulueta :) I would have booked Albert Kurniawan kaso late ko na siya nakilala and naka down na ako kay Mayone hehe :) me being kuripot, ayoko na ilet go ang 50% down haha coz i shouldered expenses that will only involve me and my kaartehan.

querubin

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #194 on: December 18, 2015, 10:51:36 am »
thanks for the recommendation sis sophiehotness, rowan and sunsetbeach.

and sis sunsetbeach you look gorgeous, ang arte arte ng shot mo :) and about Mayone Bakunawa, i search about her and read nothing but good phrases. sana she'll reply with my email. :) thanks again mga sis.

mija0126

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #195 on: December 27, 2015, 02:05:11 am »
I highly recommend Val Villarin... ang husay! fresh look lang talaga... hindi OA sa make up plus He will ask you kung anong mas gusto mong ayos... Siya ang pinaka maaga sa lahat ng suppliers very professional sa time :) isa sa mga nag pa kalma sakin during my wedding day dahil hindi makakarating ang parents ko... Thank you sa mga sis natin na nagrecommend sa akin kay mama Val hindi ako nagkamali... very accomodating:)

Plus factor affordable ang rate niya.:)

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #196 on: December 27, 2015, 01:13:17 pm »
mija0126,

hello! how much rates ni val villarin and saan siya based?

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #197 on: December 27, 2015, 03:58:59 pm »
May marerecommend ba kayong hair and makeup artist na willing home service Pero 1 head lang. Actually, guest lang ako sa wedding Pero I want to look good (Arte!)
Budget 1000 to 2000-doable or not?

juannaduy

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #198 on: December 27, 2015, 07:46:43 pm »
Hi sisses I am planning to get Eds Go. Any reviews or comments about her? ang ganda din kasi gawa niya and hindi matapang look yung bride. Soft touch lang tapos parang napaka elegant ng dating ng bride. Kay Nini naman based on pictures sa fb mas bet ko kay Eds Go.Hmmm please help sisses. hehe Thank you! 😬

mija0126

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #199 on: December 27, 2015, 09:07:58 pm »
sis rowan nakuha ko siya ng nakapromo airbrush bride and groom plus 4 heads na din... free trial ko nung prenup:) try mo makipag communicte sa kanya sa FB or dito sa page niya http://www.valvillarin.com/... tnx

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close