Author Topic: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15  (Read 110434 times)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2015, 03:23:54 pm »
Nag inquire na ko kay eds go. And nakakatuwa sya kausap sa chat! Chill lang.

Ask ko lang ano ibig sabihin ng Grooms Groomming?

I like Ish Sison din, kaso di pa gano nakakareply sa chat namen. Baka busy. Well ok lang naman yon.

Kay Ish, airbrush din si groom. Tapos add 3k lang for unlimited retouch before and after the ceremony pati si groom. Tapos may second look before the reception.
Bongga!

Magkaiba ba ang unlimited retouch sa second look? Kasi kay eds go add 5k for second look. Pero wala syang sinabi na unlimited retouch before and after the ceremony.

Mas gusto ko kasi si eds, pero bet ko yung kay Ish na may unlimited retouch.

litterbox

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2015, 03:47:02 pm »
^from what I know sis, sa grooms grooming, they put concealer if needed then powder. Then inaayos din ata the groom's hair. Sometimes they apply lipgloss din.

I need help. I am conflicted. I don't know where to post this but kasi during our prenup, we used a different hmua because my booked hmua for the wedding told me days before the shoot that he had a double booking on the day of the prenup and was insisting on moving the date of the shoot. I've told him before na to block the date na months before so I was surprised. Syempre, that means I had to move the booked venue, stylist, and the photographer. One of the supplier wasn't available sa day he wanted. So para di hassle, I hired an alternate hmua. Then biglang naging free sya later on pero my fiance booked na the alternate hmua na so we went na lang with the alternate. Na stress ako. Thing is, I loved the output of the alternate hmua more than my booked hmua for the wedding. Do you think it's okay to cancel on my booked hmua for the wedding and hire na lang the hmua I hired for prenup? Di kaya mag cause ng conflict between them since I think they know each other? Or okay lang kaya if I ask the original hmua to just do the makeup of the mothers?

fornarina

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2015, 04:37:08 pm »
I booked din eds go, pero wala nga siyang retouches but got her for the second look.

Fb friends with mildred postigo, i must admit magaganda nga ang portfolio nya 👍🏼

^sis litterbox if mas happy ka with hmua who did your prenup kung ako yan sya nalang kunin ko. How far along ba ang wedding mo? Yes baka pwede yung first hmua nalang gumawa sa entou. Based on your kwento biglang nagkadouble booking sya then nung may nahanap ka na iba, later on ok na siya ulit, parang ang gulo nya. Scary din sis baka maging magulo din sya pag near na ng wedding mo kaya? Follow what your heart is telling you sis 😉

stylus

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2015, 05:27:43 pm »
sis si Nini Marquez ang HMUA ko on my wedding day. I got her 12k package tapos since nagpaadd ako ng 12 additional heads (traditional HMU), nahaggle ko ng 850/each, team naman nya ang gumawa pero sa husband, mom at mother in law ko, si Nini din ang nagmakeup :))

sis, ano included sa 12k package nya?

litterbox

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #104 on: October 30, 2015, 06:04:51 pm »
^ naku thank you sis fornarina! Siguro nga kunin ko na lang yung prenup hmua ko din for the wedding. Oo nga yun din worry ko sa wedding. Baka biglang mangyari ulit. Kasi nung sinabi ko na maghahanap ako ng alternate, tsaka lang sya gumawa ng paraan and naging free. Feeling ko nag double booking talaga tapos he's expecting me to move the schedule para in favor pa rin sa kanya.

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #105 on: October 30, 2015, 06:25:30 pm »
^ Yan mahirap kapag ng double booking suppliers kaya what we do during online meetings with them we would always ask if they do that kasi as much as possible I want them, if ever, na naka focused lang on our wedding day. I know its their way to earn pero kung quality would be sacrificed because of that nakakainis yun on our side diba because ou wedding would only happen once and pinag ipunan natin yun.

rienny25

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2015, 01:59:38 pm »
Agree sis pinaydiaspora.  Nakakainis na there are some suppliers who prioritize quantity over quality.  I asked my HMUA if she's got another event on my wedding day.  She neither denied or confirmed it.  Her reply was, "you are the first booker so ikaw aasist ko till reception sis."

Sis tin_dc, talk to Mariah about it.  Let her know na aware ka sa mga issues about her para maiwasan sa wedding mo.   Minsan may pagkamataray yung email ko sa kanya but not to the point na rude ako or primadonna. 

sensi

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2015, 02:37:51 pm »
buti nalang i dont have to worry about booking since my fiance told me na his sister who happens to own a salon in kenya offered na sila ng bahala sa hair and make up ko;) (since 60% share naman ni fiance sa salon na yun, so either discounted na ako or baka libre narin)
sana no prob would arise;)

lalala00

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #108 on: November 03, 2015, 02:54:45 pm »
Anyone na nag consider kay Toni Rodriguez?

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #109 on: November 03, 2015, 07:48:29 pm »
Hello mga sis, I have a dilemma on HMUA :(
Previously booked Danny Capistrano Salon in a bridal fair and Rose Abastillas in another bridal fair pero I am now having thoughts in both :( Na-stress na nga din si h2b dahil kada trial ko daw nagdodown ako :(

With the make-up done to me by Jonas of Danny Capistrano Salon, okay naman siya for me pero parang may hinahanap ako and I booked them 2014 pa yata. I don't even know if they will still honor the booking kasi ang nakalagay sa receipt namin is for an October 2015 wedding eh October 2016 pa ang wedding ko.

Tapos with Rose naman, satisfied ako sa ayos nung hair ko pero parang weak ang make-up. Parang nasobrahan sa pagka-natural. I usually put make-up kasi and when I compare what she did to what I can do parang parehas lang :( Eh di sana ako na lang nagmake-up sa sarili ko :( So I asked for another trial kahit during one of their Bridal fairs na lang to which she agreed, then I found out recently they had a Bridal fair and hindi ako inupdate so major turn off.

Now, I am scheduled for a trial with Carissa Cielo Medved and I am thinking of having a trial with Ms. Jho. Any feedback on these two? Sana lang mahanap ko na talaga ang HMUA ko :(

Buti na lang h2b is very supportive and naiintindihan niya kung bakit napakapili ko.

mint+cobalt

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #110 on: November 06, 2015, 02:11:08 pm »
Hello! I'm new at this. First time ko magpost. And I'm really glad to discover this. May question ako sisters,

these are the names na parati lumalabas dito sa forum na i think carry ng budget namin. May I ask which one should I go for?

1. Nini Marquez
2. Val Villarin
3. Thea Dionisio

Ang hirap ng maraming choices. Haha! Sana may by category din dito na per budget. Would appreciate your inputs. Thank you!!! God bless!  :) :) :)

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #111 on: November 06, 2015, 02:18:38 pm »
Hi sis. Nini Marquez bride. My friend recommended her. Sya HMUA nya sa wedding nya in Batangas. Hindi kasi ako mahilig mag makeup. Nung naghahanap ako ng hmua what I did pinapakita ko sa husband ko portfolio. Then sya nagsabi king approved. Sa lahay ng pinakita ko kay Nini sya nag agree. I booked her without trial. First time namin nagkita sa prenup. And my husband really loves my Hair and Make up. Kaya for me sulit na kinuha namin sya

sophiehotness

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #112 on: November 06, 2015, 09:00:38 pm »
^^sis mint+cobalt, Nini bride here as well.. I love how shed did my eye makeup,plus ang linis niya mag-makeup :-).... walang arte sa katawan kaya hindi ka maintimidate magsabi ng gusto mo sa kanya... craftsmanship and price, sulit na sulit talaga kay Ms. Nini

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #113 on: November 07, 2015, 07:29:10 pm »
^^Hi sis! I got mine for 12K only oot fee waived.
*HMU for Bride (Airbrush) plus unli re-touch and 2nd look
*Grooming for the Groom
*2 Traditional Heads
My HMUA is Mhec Gado, you can check her works through this link.
https://www.facebook.com/Makeup-by-Mhec-Gado-117944768303108/

Super value for money for me and satisfied ako sa mga works nya, she's always updated and with positive feed backs too. =)


lalala00

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #114 on: November 07, 2015, 09:20:16 pm »
Hi has anyone considered Bambbi Fuentes as their hmua?

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2015, 02:16:33 am »
Going for trial with Eds Go tomorrow.. sana ok.

Also, booking Kzee Antonio (for the 3rd time) for my last prenup! :) Loved my hair in the photos, she did really well and is the nicest person ever!

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2015, 05:23:23 am »
^ Goodluck with that

Sis mint+cobalt.. Check their FB portfolios and see if you like how they do their client's makeup and talk to them. Much better if you can also have a trial hmua as well with them. Usually iba-iba kasi needs and preferences ng brides. When you talk to them sure specify what you want and what you need para sa umpisa pa lang clear na. Also, after payment always ask for the contract.

krysia27

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #117 on: November 08, 2015, 08:55:31 pm »
my designer suggested Eva Papaya (I think this is his stage name), a MUA from a TV network (where they transform celebs into other people hehe). His rates were VERY reasonable!! Too bad hindi sya bigla available nun date ng prenup ko, so he passed me to one of his colleagues.

His name is Gigi (brigiding on IG), I believe they all perform as drag queens sa OBar sa Ortigas. Hiwalay yun kasama nyang hair stylist, si Arcie, pero I cannot express how happy I am with the two of them. I really, really recommend him!! Promise. And hindi ako humulas kahit may tanline na ako sa arawan (although yes, pinagpawisan).

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2015, 06:30:59 am »
hi mint+cobalt, i am a Thea Dionisio client since 2012. Civil wedding in 2012 and church wedding in 2015 plus other events in between, i would always choose Thea as my hmua. :) and she will do my make up again in 2017 for my friend's wedding. she is very good to deal with, always on time, invests well with her makeup products and lighting needs and has excellent makeup skills. :) i don't think she is still with makeup design academy, instructor kase sya doon before. i think she had to quit because of her training with jigs mayuga.

lueeeesa

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2015, 11:32:19 am »
anyone here knows hair and make-up artists around binan laguna area or nearby locations? please help.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close