Author Topic: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15  (Read 110260 times)

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2015, 06:43:23 am »
Hi ladies,

Share ko lang medyo torn ako sa pagpili ng HMUA

I decided to look for a local HMUA and I was lucky enough to find two options.

HMUA 1 has a very impressive portfolio of brides,debutants and pageant contestants.
He agreed to work on my budget and he was referred by a trusted coordinator at Bulacan. On the day of the event he will be the only make up artist to work on me, 2 moms, 4 bridesmaids and 2 flower girls. He will bring along 1 hairstylist with him.

I discovered HMUA 2 from an FB page. She is a fashion blogger and a make up artist for magazine photo shoots and even does make up for TV shows and movies. She is just near our area, nice, young and I like her personality. For the wedding day, they will have 2 make up artists (including her) and 1 hairstylist.

I'm really having a hard time deciding kasi pareho sila ng rates. Pero si HMUA matagal na sa business, kaso worried ako isa lang siya mag make up baka kapusin sa oras.

Si HMUA 2 naman I like her personality (bias ata ako sa part na to) but wala siya masyadong clients na brides sa hirap akong i gauge yung style niya kasi mostly models ang clients niya. hindi ko alam ang difference.

I have not ask hubby about it pero feeling ko baka maging bias siya at yung babae piliin niya haha  ;D makulit kasi si H2B eh puro biro lang ang alam besides about make up kaya baka wala siya talaga ma say
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 06:46:05 am by tiffany24 »

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2015, 07:38:02 am »
Hi tiffany24, do you mind sharing who they are? My hmua (thea dionisio) is bulacan based din pero most of her brides are manila based kaya no oot fee pag doon. you can check her works too. :)

shrek250190

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2015, 07:52:01 am »
Hi tiffany24.  I suggest magpatrial make up ka sa kanilang 2.  Makakadagdag ito kung sino pipiliin mo sa kanila.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2015, 12:07:56 pm »
@tiffany24

suggest posting their names here so our fellow brides who've had their trial makeup/already availed their service can give personal feedback if ever. by then you can also decide to whom do you want to have trial makeup 1st as some trials comes with a price nowadays.

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2015, 01:45:54 am »
Hi OK na mga sis nakapili na ko. I decided for HMUA 1 kasi mas marami na siyang na handle na brides and OK yung style niya for me eh. locally known lang siya sa bulacan his name is Harold Lejarde. He doesn't have a website pero yung portfolio niya nasa FB. Magdadagdag siya ng make up artist on the day of the event so wala na din problema sa time of preparation  :)

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2015, 07:36:26 am »
I suggest ten franco for make up

She is really talented. I already had my prenup na airbrush with her, okay naman. Kaya nya yung natural look and yung mga glam din. We had 4looks pa nga eh. Nag iiba iba talaga itsura ko, and she is really hand on.
Punas ng pawis kung punas lalo na kay h2b.


yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2015, 08:06:53 am »
Highly reco ko din si Nini Marquez:) uber galing magmakeup at ang bilis kumilos. Nagka 3 looks ako sa wedding ko;)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2015, 11:13:45 pm »
@tiffany
Good to know you've decided na on your HMUA! :)

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2015, 12:24:54 am »
@tiffany
Good to know you've decided na on your HMUA! :)

Thanks  :) medyo excited na ko sa transformation ko sa kasal or sa prenup  8)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2015, 12:30:42 pm »
^i suggest sis to search na for a peg so your HMUA can have an idea na.

szne09

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2015, 10:57:02 pm »
Good PM mga Sis!

Any feedback regarding Miss Lorie Abraham? :)

Thanks in advance~

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2015, 04:58:56 pm »
Any feedback sa Team B ni Eds Go? Hahaha! Sorry na umaasa pa din ako :D

trishytrishy

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2015, 07:10:57 pm »
Does anyone have feedback on Marla Sabio? I came across her IG page @makeupbymarla and I noticed that she's quite good. Ang dami niyang before and after posts na talagang the blemishes are practically erased without making the bride look like a totally different person. I have actually inquired about her rates and her cheapest package comes out to 7,500 for airbrush make up (bride and groom only).

mindiegirl

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2015, 10:55:12 am »
^sis! I also like her work. As in blooming talaga yung bride (or anyone na make-up-an nya) and also and clean ng work nya. But no actual experience pa din. Fully based on what I'm seeing on instagram lang. She's also doing calligraphy so that explains the magical hands. :)

f878

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2015, 11:00:50 am »
sis szne09, nakapag-trial make up ako kay ms. lorie last year and ok naman sya. nagandahan ako sa ayos nya saken and napansin ko yung portfolio nya more on fashion/magazine shoots. i didn't book her lang kase may hmua na ko nun but she seems nice naman. :)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2015, 11:05:41 am »
@trishytrishy @mindiegirl
Wow! Ang affordable ng rate nya! Napatingin tuloy ako sa IG nya and true, ang linis ng gawa. Anybody knows kung ano products gamit nya? Baka sya na ang sagot sa worries ko sa current HMUA ko. Hehe!

trishytrishy

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2015, 11:09:47 am »
I'm not sure sis twinxz what brands or kinds of make up she uses on her clients but I'm sure she will be happy to tell you if you inquire. I don't think I'm allowed to send PMs yet sis but I have a copy of her rates and packages. I can email it to you. 😊

mindiegirl

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2015, 11:15:07 am »
Don't know the exact brands sis, but I guess all good quality. I saw an IG post of her waaaay back pa of urban decay. You can email her sis, she replies fast. :)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2015, 11:28:54 am »
thanks sis! sige will PM na lang i guess sa FB. :D

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: Hair and Makeup on Your Wedding Day Part 15
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2015, 04:35:29 am »
I just booked my HMUA (Harold Lejarde) last Sunday and from my last experience I had fun talking to him (i guess it's because same age kami). Yung type ng make up niya na "no make up look" talaga ang peg ko. Anyway he's from bulacan pero he does have a lot of make up gig in manila too. I'm excited for my prenup  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close