watch now

Author Topic: Colourpop Cosmetics  (Read 22709 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Colourpop Cosmetics
« on: August 29, 2015, 03:26:12 pm »
Have you tried Colourpop Cosmetics? Which ones and what do you think about their products? Worth the hype or just hyped up?

lilpinkjelly

  • Guest
Re: Colourpop Cosmetics
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 08:05:24 am »
^i've tried their lippie stix, worth the hype naman. I've tried the matte formula and hindi naman siya drying and long lasting din. With its price I'd definitely recommend it, super sulit.

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: Colourpop Cosmetics
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 08:38:15 am »
I have Lippie Stix in Fetch, Heart On and Bichette. I like this specially Bichette! Naglalast naman sya but it wont compare sa mga talagang lost lasting like Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick. Pero mahal din naman kasi yung Stila

I have Lippie Pencil in Flawless. This is a good pencil plus it matches Mac Rebel if you have that lipstick. Mas matagal lasting power nito and mas matte looking.

I have Super Shock Shadow in Summer Lovin. This is  agood everyday shadow and the consistency is good. Parang powder na cream na ewan. Sheer lang sya na glittery.

For the price of Colourpop, it is worth the hype. Good product and good value.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Colourpop Cosmetics
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 12:13:58 pm »
I have an eyeshadow in Downtown - matte taupe shade - which I also use to contour the cheeks pag feel ko mag-contour. It's nice and quite long lasting pero parang color tattoo lang.

I have also tried the supershock cheek highlighter. I am not impressed. This, I can say, is hyped up by a lot of youtubers.

I'm excited with ultramatte lipstick in Solow.

still_doll

  • Guest
Re: Colourpop Cosmetics
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 12:51:05 am »
sorry at medyo matagal na akong hindi updated sa mga makeups..

meron na bang physical store ito locally? kasi nakikita ko siya sa mga fb online shops...

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: Colourpop Cosmetics
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2015, 03:55:24 pm »
i love their lippie sticks as well! i have shades in frida, lumiere, and brink. all are good! and yes pwede na for the price. and gusto ko rin matry their ultra matte lipsticks in solow, donut, and first base. sana ok din :)

lilpinkjelly

  • Guest
Re: Colourpop Cosmetics
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2015, 06:08:07 pm »
^^as far as I know wala pang physical store Colourpop dito

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Colourpop Cosmetics
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2015, 07:18:24 pm »
Really wanna try their lippie stix.

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Colourpop Cosmetics
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2015, 09:57:03 am »
so far only tried their lipppie styx, lip linner and highlighters

for me, worth the hype ang lippies, sa highlights naman, depende, kasi for its price, maliit din lang ang product and not so pigmented compared to mary lou. for 2 or 3 pcs of these highlights, pwede na bumili ng mary lou or cindy lou highlighters and for me mas matagal maubos. on the other hand, sa price naman ng 1 mary lou or other na mas mahal na highlighters, we can have 2 or 3 different shades of colour pop na. :)


sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Colourpop Cosmetics
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2015, 06:21:58 pm »
I'v tried a couple of the Ultramatte lippies - Solow and Bumble. They are both really pretty. However, as with any matte lip product, they emphasize lip lines I never knew I had and medyo drying nga. I'm just not into mattes. Pero compared to LA Girl Matte Flat Pigment gloss (which shouldn't even be called a gloss), this is less drying. And has nicer color selection.

I've hit pan agad on the supershock eyeshadow after a few uses. Ang konti lang ng product. I'm better off with a Maybelline Color Tattoo/Ink for almost the same price.

planb

  • Guest
Re: Colourpop Cosmetics
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2015, 01:39:52 pm »
Any recommended online shops where I can buy their lippie stix?  :)

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Colourpop Cosmetics
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2016, 11:04:43 am »
^IG sis marami,, makeupdepotph, yourmakeupstoreph,

SkippyCat

  • Guest
Re: Colourpop Cosmetics
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2016, 09:41:49 am »
I hate their lippie stix! Amoy burnt plastic. Actually, di siya consistent. I bought I Heart This and Cookie from Colourpop's website mismo. Both of them are matte. Yung I Heart This, I find it to be more retro matte. Medyo mahirap siya i-apply, pero super bongga ng color payoff. Slight lang yung plastic-y smell. Nawawala pag matagal nang suot yung lippie stix. The color is really nice. May staining effect sya pag nagfade.

Yung Cookie, sobrang baho. Magkaiba sila ng smell. Yung I Heart This, nawawala yung smell. Yung Cookie, 2 hours in, amoy burnt plastic parin lips ko. Kadiri. It's also "less" matte than I Heart This. Too creamy. I had to sell it tuloy.

To sum it up, di consistent ang formulation ng lippie stix (smell, texture - kahit na both are labelled as matte). Plus, with the amount of product you get, same lang din ang price nya sa MAC. Mag MAC ka nalang, ang bango pa. :)

If you really want CP, look for honest reviews on what shades are the best when it comes to texture, color payoff, and smell. Some shades are duds.

planb

  • Guest
Re: Colourpop Cosmetics
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2016, 12:34:26 am »
Finally got myself a lippie stix! I got Tootsie and I love it! Smooth application and long lasting. Love that this color is kinda bold and/or dark but I can still wear it to school.

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Colourpop Cosmetics
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2016, 06:42:07 am »
I just ordered 5 of their liquid lipsticks in the following shades

Lax
Stingraye
Midi
Limbo
Tulle

sana okay naman :)


bleep

  • Guest
Re: Colourpop Cosmetics
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2016, 02:03:56 pm »
Ultra Matte- Hit or Miss tama hindi consistent yung product nila like yung Bad Habit it takes forever to dry down actually di talaga sya nagddry down I had to set it with translucent powder pa para magsettle talaga yung product. Pero yung ibang shade like Tulle, Trap, Beeper and Lumiere 2 matte talaga sila as in semento matte  ;D

I have one Ultra Satin (Panda) ganda ng finish actually mas prefer ko to kesa sa ultra matte parang mousse yung texture niya and very easy to apply yun lang hindi sya kiss proof/ transfer proof. Pag kumain or uminom ka it leaves this stain na maganda pa din tignan  ;)

Meanwhile sa blush naman sa box nakalagay kasi dun pinaka okay na way to apply the blush is using fingers but I dont like using my fingers! So I use it with my elf stippling brush or any dense brush long lasting talaga sya but I think after ilang months yung isa kong blush dried down idk di ko pa sya napopoke para kasing clay texture nya.


chinrosete

  • Guest
Re: Colourpop Cosmetics
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2016, 04:27:01 pm »
Maganda products ng Colourpop! Yun nga lang ang tagal bago makadating dito sa Phil huhu

I'm using their brow pomade and super tipid. As in! Everyday ko siya ginagamit pero parang di pa siya nababawasan. Sa ultra mattes naman, super nakakdry sa lips. I suggest you put lipbalm first before applying UM :)

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Colourpop Cosmetics
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2016, 02:49:42 am »
hmm parang mixed review sya

pero parang gusto ko try :) ang cute ng mga shade nila

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: Colourpop Cosmetics
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2016, 06:48:04 pm »
I love the Ultra Matte in Clueless. Mukhang super light sa tube, but it actually brightens my face. It lasts the whole day on my lips, even after eating 2 meals andun pa rin ang color. :)

catwomenpower

  • Guest
Re: Colourpop Cosmetics
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2016, 12:42:28 pm »
Hi just want to ask [textspeak!] Po yung dupe for Kylie Mary Jo?thanks

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close