Author Topic: HCG Diet (Thread 5)  (Read 24920 times)

tayntayn

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: HCG Diet (Thread 5)
« Reply #80 on: August 02, 2016, 03:29:45 pm »
i used hcg complex diet by bio source labs and intermountain. feeling ko mas effective than intermountain.
i Love my Alex & Alexa

rowenoh183

• GirlTalker
« Reply #81 on: August 02, 2016, 11:50:48 pm »
i used hcg complex diet by bio source labs and intermountain. feeling ko mas effective than intermountain.

sis where did you buy the bio source labs? I'm interested and how much. pwede pa pm? pure hcg ba yan? Ive been researching a lot on hcg , I've been reading hcg forums and favorite ata nila sa states is the triumph brand pero most ig sellers naman sell intermountain lang.

angeleigh

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2016, 02:29:14 pm »
Slimfirm yung brand na ginamit ko last January when I lost 10lbs in 2 weeks. Nalimutan ko na yun pala binili ko dati, now I bought Intermountain HCG Manila. Yay, sana effective din.

rowenoh183

• GirlTalker
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2016, 03:51:48 pm »
weighed my self this morning and took 10 drops of hcg and still no changes.ready na ko mayapple day today pero i found out I'm on my period na. so i won't take drops muna and do the apple day.ill just do the 500 cal diet. no exercise din muna baka magutom lang ako at magcrave.

mga sis ano experience nyo while your on ur period .may weight loss pa rin ba ? did u also stop taking hcg?

angeleigh

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2016, 04:04:59 pm »
^yes, weight loss when on period varies from 0.6-.0.8 lb even without taking hcg. Basta follow the 500 cals a day.

rowenoh183

• GirlTalker
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2016, 10:01:30 pm »
thats good to hear na we can still lose weight on our period kahit we didnt take hcg. i hope mga 3 days lang maglast period ko. i miss taking hcg na. di naman ako nag cheat today pero parang the b12 in my hcg makes  my mood better.

rowenoh183

• GirlTalker
« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2016, 10:07:33 pm »
@rowenoh183: the 11 lb lost has brought me good looks in all fairness dami nakapansin and hindi naraw ako ganun kataba sa paningin nila haha.i have a lot more to lose actually.around 40 lb just to get my target weight talaga.so im on my second bottle now. hopefully i lose around 20 more lb and kung di pa rin achieved iyong weight ill continue with p3 gang mareach ko na talaga ang goal weight ko .maybe ill restart and get a third bottle lol. ang gastos lang.So far happy naman ako talaga sa results.BTW i still use lotions and all sorts of beauty products i use and wala naman siyang direct effect sa weightloss ko.

btw sis i browsed your post (hope u dont mind) .pareho kasi tayo mahilig sa weightloss stuff. hehe.btw i read you do zumba at home via youtube? would you mind to send me links. gusto ko rin matry zumba .tia

butterkatz

« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2016, 01:22:30 pm »
^type mo lang iyong keyword na Live Love Party.I think that was the name of the youtube channel.Sinusundan ko lang iyong mga sayaw nila which is super easy to follow.Or you can also check Tiffany Roth Work outs.

rowenoh183

• GirlTalker
« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2016, 12:40:17 pm »
 5 days na ko plateau . another way to break the plateau daw is cut the orange , replace it with half of grapefruit . try ko to after maggrocery ako . then cut the melba/grissini din daw. i kinda like being able to eat melba toast and orange tho. they satisfy my sweets and carbs cravings. feeling ko last day of my period ko na to. ill try apple day once I'm back on hcg and see if that will break the plateau .

rowenoh183

• GirlTalker
« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2016, 09:27:16 pm »
last day of my period today so i resumed the drops . i also did apple day today since i weighed in this morning and no changes. hopefully tomorrow i lose 1kg like last time.no exercise din ako today pero ill return to exercising again tomorrow. sob rang tamed ko without exercise.

rowenoh183

• GirlTalker
« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2016, 10:17:30 pm »
update lang mga sis.i did the apple day yesterday and when i weighed in this morning , still stall. may konting mens pa ko so hopefully pag wala na talaga blood i can lose 1lb per day na again. what i did today was cut out orange and 2 melba toast ,hopefully that will help to break the plateau. mejo worried ako tomorrow parang sob rang konti na lang ng drops ko.tuesday pa ata arrive ng new bottle ko.hopefully it won't affect my weightloss /hunger .

rowenoh183

• GirlTalker
« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2016, 02:38:15 pm »
finally broke my plateau and lost 1 lb today . what i did yesterday was increase the protein .instead of 3.5 oz i ate 4oz of steak and chicken breast instead and i didnt eat the melba toast and orange. ill resume to my normal 500 cal diet today and see tomorrow if tuloy tuloy na weightloss. kung plateau ulit ill just do what i did yesterday since once a week lang allowed mag apple day and twice lang daw pwede magmini steak day during phase 2.

rowenoh183

• GirlTalker
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2016, 02:23:08 pm »
mga sis do you know where to buy fage fat free 0% yogurt? its good daw to break a stall in p2 and to correct a weight gain in p3 .

butterkatz

« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2016, 03:02:56 pm »
^I think the Greek yoghurt will do as an alternative kesa naman maghanap ka naman nyan IMO. Congratulations for breaking your stall.for me, easy lang magbreak pag stall ako, veggies lang at fruits for the day/
I actually stopped taking HCG for a week dahil may okasyon sa bahay and medyo nahirapan ako magpgil sa diet ko..What I did after was to reset and restart like nothing happened.I gained around 3 lbs for that few days na ginawa ko yan and I am currently back on track with the 1 lb lose a day for my first day (inulit ko)..I kind of got used to the 500 cal diet kahit paano and hindi ganun ka-heavy ang hunger pangs unlike before.Me mga gumagaya na sa office sa akin at nagluluto na rin ng pagkain nila hahaha

itlogspambot

• GirlTalker
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2016, 03:30:35 am »
mga sis do you know where to buy fage fat free 0% yogurt? its good daw to break a stall in p2 and to correct a weight gain in p3 .

Sis meron ako binibilan sa labas ng Market Market na Greek Yogurt tho meron din naman sa supermarket. And for the stall, based on experience. I eat half cantaloupe with lotsa water for dinner or before I sleep. Or yung 7 eggs the whole day.

butterkatz

« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2016, 07:47:49 am »
^hindi ba makakasama iyong pitong itlog sa isang araw?hindi ba mataas sa fats ang yellow ng egg at iyong sa diet ang allowed ay 1 hole egg plus 3 whites lang and you can do it at least two times a week?me related readings ka ba about jan?thanks

rowenoh183

• GirlTalker
« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2016, 01:38:44 am »
meron daw sa s&r nung fage fat free yogurt . siguro phase 3 ko na lang gawin yun .its a good correction daw for weight gain in phase 3.its rich in calcium and protein so it helps with fat burning and retaining lean muscles. im in the province kasi right now and phase 3 pa ko balik manila .

i read din about the cantaloupe for reducing water weight while in phase 2 and 6 eggs for stall breaker . actually wala sya sa original protocol for phase 2 pero madami rin naman reviews that it works for them. some even said that if we eat nothing but eggs all day it puts our body in ketosis so we burn fat.

yesterday i did the mini steak day and i lost another lb this morning . mga less than 20 days na lang ata before my phase 2 ends. btw mga sis okay lang ba if mag gm diet ako after ko magphase 2. i need to be super slim kasi for my event next month. next month rin ill be overseas . ano ba mga bawal kainin for phase 3? i dont think i could be drinking the same amount of water while in overseas and i might eat out with my friends but i want to make sure that ill still be able to avoid the not allowed foods for phase 3 para hindi ako magregain ng weight. ang hi rap magpapayat .hopefully with the help of hcg , i can be slim for life na.

candacena

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2016, 05:44:02 pm »
^no starch and no sugar I think sa phase 3

rowenoh183

• GirlTalker
« Reply #98 on: August 28, 2016, 10:17:38 pm »
update lang mga sis its my last day for drops for phase 2. i think day 42 or 43 na yata ako. i planned to do it sana maximum 48 days kaso malapit na flight ko so gusto ko naman magpa beauty rin before my trip. so tomorrow until wednesday , stop ko na drops but continue the hcg plan . then sept. 1 to 7 mag gm diet ako. btw current weight ko right now is 60.5 kg. I did the egg mono diet yesterday and didnt lose at all so 4 days na ko plateau.im thinking its my period and extreme constipation. day 1,i didnt weigh in . day 2 ,i weight 71.kg (after the loading phase) so mga around 8-9.5 kg na nalose ko.di pa rin ako satisfied .hopefully the gm diet can help me lose around 4kg more. baka sa 8th day mag steak day ako. since gabi flight ko . btw pwede ba magbaon ng steak sa plane?does anyone know. or kahit sa waiting area lang. haha.then during my trip, ill just try to avoid sugar and starch plus overeating of course. when I'm back ill do the phase 3 of hcg. hoping maging at least 56kg ako before my trip. btw may nakatry na ba sa inyo mag salt water flush? effective and safe ba?problem ko talaga constipation, nag smooth move na ko, biofit ,cilium fiber pero wala pa rin.

angeleigh

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #99 on: September 29, 2016, 05:57:23 pm »
Planning to do another round starting this saturday for the loading phase. Yay! Wish me luck! I lost 10 lbs in 20 days from my last round.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close