Author Topic: 2016 Bride (Part 3)  (Read 83819 times)

Lemoncee

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #440 on: January 07, 2016, 12:00:02 pm »
Online Bridal fair sa w@w. join na mga sis! dami ko ininquire. nakaka taranta. haha.


Talaga sis? anong site? sa facebook ba?

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #441 on: January 07, 2016, 12:22:41 pm »
Nung wedding ko, P/V:twice, lunch & dinner (pero meron din ako snacks sa prep area in case they want something to eat during coverage sa hotel. though di ko sure kung talagang kumain ba sila:( whenever we asked them, oo daw kumain daw sila.

L/S: twice din. snacks (di ko to naprovide during wedding pero siningil kami ng allowance for 8 pax who did the setup) and dinner (they're included in the buffet).

marjin

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #442 on: January 07, 2016, 02:34:51 pm »
Online Bridal fair sa w@w. join na mga sis! dami ko ininquire. nakaka taranta. haha.

Hi sis! Anong url?

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #443 on: January 07, 2016, 04:04:43 pm »

meixin

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #444 on: January 07, 2016, 04:54:28 pm »
We are eyeing Queensland as our caterer. Pero may sched na kami ng FT sa Quido’s.
Which is better ba? hehe
Natry namin dito sa office yung queensland and masarap naman yung food niya, even yung fish tempura type nya was still crispy, hindi naging soggy  :)

brendaumnas

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #445 on: January 08, 2016, 11:35:18 am »
Hi sis!

May discount ba or freebies if sa bridal fair i-book yung PC? thanks!

^I totally agree. Ako din serious mode na ngayon. Meron naman na ako naumpisahan last year (initial food tasting sa mga caterers, church, venue, videographer and photobooth). Pero mas pinag uukulan ko na ng time ngayon yung wedding preps.

Ang to-do list ko for this month:

1. Mabook na si catering (Passion Cooks) at yung photographer (Chestknots) namin sa Getting Married Bridal fair sa Jan 16/17.

2. To meet with the wedding gown designers na pinag pipilian ko. Done na ko kay Jazel Sy. Si Mel Orlina and Teena (for entourage gowns) na lang.

Sana ma achieve ko, haha. Happy preps mga sis!  :)

your_shyness

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #446 on: January 08, 2016, 08:17:04 pm »
Hi sis! Does your church still allow you to recite your personal vows during the ceremony? CBCP just released a statement early this January saying that they're not allowing it anymore. I'm going to get married this April 2016 and to be sure I called my church and they informed me that they already received the memo from the Cardinal. Hence, it might not  be allowed anymore. 😢😢😢

stylus

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #447 on: January 09, 2016, 07:28:45 am »
Natry namin dito sa office yung queensland and masarap naman yung food niya, even yung fish tempura type nya was still crispy, hindi naging soggy  :)

Okay din food ni quido's sis. Lalo na styling. Di ka na lugi sa styling nila. Sa food, kanya kanya namang preference kaya better na ft muna kayo. At mabait si ms. Gina. :)

marsala2016

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #448 on: January 09, 2016, 03:24:15 pm »
Hello 2016 brides!
Its been awhile since I lasted posted here. Nag stop ako sa preps when i booked the church, reception, an p/v. Now i'm worried about make up and gown haha though dec.2016 pa naman ako.

To those getting married at Magallanes church, pinagbawal naba ang personalized wedding viws? I hope not, though si cbcp na nagsabi.

RayCheLove

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #449 on: January 09, 2016, 03:59:21 pm »
Hi gerls. :) I'm just new here and ndi pa ako ganun ka familiar sa pag gamit haha. I'm a long time lurker na and super helpful ng threads . May question lang ako. Possible ba ang two wedding ceremonies? Like may church wedding then outdoor wedding? Thanks a loooot!!

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #450 on: January 09, 2016, 04:13:04 pm »
Hello 2016 brides!
Its been awhile since I lasted posted here. Nag stop ako sa preps when i booked the church, reception, an p/v. Now i'm worried about make up and gown haha though dec.2016 pa naman ako.

To those getting married at Magallanes church, pinagbawal naba ang personalized wedding viws? I hope not, though si cbcp na nagsabi.

Hi sis! welcome back!

For me, I got Mhed Gado. =)
You can also check below link on my signature. I posted different hmua there which I've scouted last year. Just check for their updated rates kung makapili kana.

For HMUA, you can check on with this thread as well.
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php?topic=291315.new;topicseen#new

Re personal messages on wedding day, CBCP I think prohibited this for all Catholic Churches.
But as what I've read from The Wedding Tip Sheet of Ms. Darlene, some of the suppliers made their opinions and suggestions about this.

One of them suggested that we can make the recital of personal messages right after the "kiss the bride part" since the cermony/liturgy is already done. But we should coordinate wiht our church and officiating priest if they will allow. Ask the church, well never know if they have some of resorts as well. =)

Hope this helps sis! Happy Preps!

marsala2016

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #451 on: January 09, 2016, 04:43:49 pm »
Thanks sis ANJfinally! I saw Mhec's fb page, ang ganda nga nya mag make up not too heavy, blushing bride. I'll inquire if she's available pa on our wedding date. Thanks so much!

Sayang bawal na personal vows, gusto talaga namin mag ganon. But of course we respect the sacredness if the church's wedding vows.

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #452 on: January 09, 2016, 05:07:19 pm »
^Yes sis! That's one of the reasons why i booked her last year. I like how she made a no make-up look. Yung fresh and radiant lang. Like me kasi, di ako sanay talaga ng may make up eh. I was a MOH way back 2012. That was my very first time na maayusan ng heavy make-up at prof make up artist talaga, and ang ending nag muka akong mataray na ewan. Hahaha! Ang mata at kilay ko kasi looked like nag tataray kahit hindi naman. Hahaha!

marjin

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #453 on: January 09, 2016, 09:35:30 pm »
Hi, Sis Anjfinally. waived kay mec oot fee mo? sa bridal fair mo ba sya nabooked?

Lemoncee

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #454 on: January 10, 2016, 05:29:34 am »
^Yes sis! That's one of the reasons why i booked her last year. I like how she made a no make-up look. Yung fresh and radiant lang. Like me kasi, di ako sanay talaga ng may make up eh. I was a MOH way back 2012. That was my very first time na maayusan ng heavy make-up at prof make up artist talaga, and ang ending nag muka akong mataray na ewan. Hahaha! Ang mata at kilay ko kasi looked like nag tataray kahit hindi naman. Hahaha!


Ako din sis binooked ko si Mhec Gado. Kaso di pa ko nakakapagtrial saknya kasi sa bridal fair ko sya binooked and matagal kasi yun so ayoko maghintay si h2b. Pero ok naman mga make nya sa fb. Ang pinaka trial ko sakanya eh yung sa Pre-nup make up na.

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #455 on: January 10, 2016, 02:14:54 pm »
^^Hi sis marjin! Her oot fee to tagaytay is 2,000 but she waived it for me since i am an early booker. =)

I didn't book her in bridal fair. Actually am an overseas bride. Nag inquire lang ako sakanaya by email. When I reviewed her works and competitive rates, i booked her agad agad. I knew about her cos sya yung hmua ng SIL ng office mate ko last 2014 and she has nothing but praises towards mhec. =)

^Hi sis Lemoncee glad there's a Mhec Gado bride here aside from me. Sabi ko nga dun sa HMUA thread and what I've posted on my blog, Mhec is not a GT find. Most of our booked suppliers were from here except for hmua. I think she is a good choice. She really has a good portfolio and outputs. =)

Yung SIL ng office mate ko last 2014 i think did not avail any trial for Mhec, but same with you Mhec is her pre-nup hmua and she was really beautiful. =)

pre-nup https://www.instagram.com/p/r4OhO0q46e/?taken-by=mhecgado
wedding https://www.instagram.com/p/66F-gRq44s/?taken-by=mhecgado
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 02:48:06 pm by ANJFinally »

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #456 on: January 10, 2016, 02:20:16 pm »
^Just checked the portfolio of Mhec Gado--- gaganda ng hairstyles ha!! =) =) That's so important pala I just realized in the wedding of my brother. Sometimes the hairstyle is even more important than the makeup-- so actually I am more worried about my hairstyle than my makeup.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #457 on: January 10, 2016, 08:01:27 pm »
Sana replyan ako ni Mhec. nagreply sya kaso ang sagot nya lang yes ongoing pa yung promo. di nya binigay saken yung rate.

Naisip ko baka bulag lang ako at hindi ko nakita yung rate nya kaya di nya na sinabi kasi posted naman pala. haha.. Check nyo nga to sis, may rate ba?

http://mhecgado.weebly.com/rates.html

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #458 on: January 10, 2016, 08:42:51 pm »
^Oo nga sis. no specified rate per package.

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #459 on: January 10, 2016, 10:58:01 pm »
Hi sis!

May discount ba or freebies if sa bridal fair i-book yung PC? thanks!

Yes sis may freebies. Ms. Bonnie said to me na I could choose one freebie from the ff:

Single layer naked cake

S'mores bar for 50 persons

Bridal bouquet

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close