Hi
pinaydiaspora thank you for the suggestions

I think the church's basic floral arrangement will do. Tama, kesa madoble gastos, basic will be okay. Kasi we're aiming also for simple ceremony lang. Saka as I think about it, it jogged my memory nung college years ko whenever I stopped by to say prayers tapos maabutan kong may ayos yung church, it looked fine, simple but elegant.
Sa reception venue naman, me and my fiance went to Intramuros yesterday kaya lang most of the establishments were closed due to APEC activities. The delegates were at the Ayuntamiento De Manila and Fort Santiago pala. Pero it was okay, an afternoon stroll na lang sa Walled City. Hehe
We saw La Castellana, Kuya bantay was hosing down the front space kasi mainit, then we asked him kung pwede mag-inquire, he told us he can give us leaflets lang. Their marketing team will contact us na lang thru the number we wrote on his log book. Tapos pinapasok nya kame to see their place and it was huge enough for 100-150 guests. They will provide naman pala evaporative air coolers kaya hindi na siguro sobrang init. There were persons doing the draping yesterday. Kaya I think mas ok La Castellana kasi they are flexible when it comes to client requests.
Then Ibarra's Garden naman near Rob Manila, though it was said the place could hold 150 guests, ang sikip pa rin tingnan. Some of the guests won't be seeing what's happening... Kaya NO na lang. Saka buti fully booked na sila sa date namin.
We're eyeing Patio Victoria too. Guess we will try to visit them and the others you have suggested sa next long weekend.
Bridal Fairs, I'm researching and listing down which we will attend. By January siguro we could give DPs na to our chosen suppliers.
HMUA naman, I'm checking sa Instagram din kung sino yung may magagandang outputs. Kaya lang pala, most of them clients nila artista kaya for sure expensive yung rates nila. I've checked your blog din and it was really helpful

Listing down Mariah Santos as choice #2... Ndi lang HMUA ang tiningnan ko, kundi lahat ng posts mo

It actually inspired me to do a private blog (private muna hehe) of our wedding preps.
For now, as long as we have free time to check out venues, we will do. Kasi hirap ng pictures lang sa internet. Thank you sa mga ideas everyone has shared dito sa Girl Talk, it was fun to read them all. Nakakaexcite din to do these preparations kahit medyo nakakaloka lalo na pag palapit na ng palapit. Congratulations to all of us brides-to-be and husbands-to-be
