Author Topic: 2016 Bride (Part 3)  (Read 83579 times)

msGlobalista

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2015, 01:36:06 pm »
Naisip ko din I won't get favors but still contemplating on the thought. May mga guests kaya mag ask or complain? Wh I don't have favors. But true enough extra photobooth or the magnet ones can suffice. Great idea!

papemelroti

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2015, 02:03:51 pm »
5 months away. i think i am getting married the same month as bzbee.

things has been pretty cool. GT has been such a big help especially a few of the members who have been so generous with their advice (you know who you are :-) )

I am sure a few things will crop up but so far only thing missing is
grooms suit, rings, l&s suppliers. the others will come into play a few weeks before wedding like alcoholic drinks which I am not a big fan of.

I never considered doing souvenirs since I know with the size of my guest list and the type of souvenir I had in mind, I can never justify the cost =)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2015, 03:06:45 pm »
Yes sana nga huwag magreklamo guests ko if wala souvenir LOL!

brendaumnas

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2015, 05:10:49 pm »
Hi mga sis! I'm happy na madami na kayong na-book. June wedding ko, and major suppliers palang nabook ko, [textspeak!] mga alam kong mabilis ma-book. Haha! LDR kasi kami ni h2b, so everytime umuuwi ako, puro date and bonding lang kami, tipong last day ko sa manila lang yung for wedding preps namin.

Nahihirapan ako pumili ng ento. Kulang pa ako ng isang bridesmaid and ang hirap na baka may magtampo. Kulang pa din kami ng PS kasi dapat may approval ng mommy ko, eh pag nagtatanong ako sa kanya, lagi sinasabi sakin matagal pa naman.

Balak ko i-DIY yung prenup, I'll set up my camera sa tripod and yung friend ko na bahala magpindot. but if hindi maganda shots ko, saka palang kami mag-upgrade sa photographer ng prenup.

We're also skipping the favors since may photobooth naman. I initially wanted to bake something, kaya lang 200 guests namin, so haggardness naman.

Ang dami kong sinabi, happy preps mga sis!

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2015, 08:54:26 pm »
Sis chili and sis belle, i've been on & off the salad diet since i got engaged in february. I'd go on it for some weeks then take a break for a while. It's a bit extreme because you're on such low calories but i've lost 20 lbs so far. I'm hoping to lose 10-15 lbs more by feb 2016. Right now im off it & struggling to go back ulit hehe :) Sis belle there are days when i feel weak & some days naman ok lang. I drink coffee to get my energy back up. Maybe you can try eating low carb fruits like kiwi, berries (strawberries, blueberries) or dragonfruit to give you a slight sugar boost when nanghihina ka at work? :) I'm going on a 2-week vacation din in november sis chili kaya kinakabahan ako hahaha :)

With regards to souvenirs I might skip this also and bawi nalang sa good quality photobooth with magnets. Msdianne, what are the 3 types of photobooths you'll be getting?

Sis papemelroti, GT has helped me in so many ways also with regards to wedding planning & other things. I've actually started lurking the Family & Parenting forum hehe
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 09:22:04 pm by barbeecue »

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2015, 09:22:46 pm »
^sis barbeecue...
Photobooth 1- magnet
Photobooth 2- flip books / yung 3D
Photobooth 3- ordinary ones

Gusto ko sana yung Tesm OSS (4D) Pero 45K ang mahal!! Hahahahahaha

msGlobalista

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2015, 09:36:10 pm »
Yes yung TEAM OSS yung new photobooth well it's a on site studio actually 45K nga yung 4D nila too much but they have basic setup din. Great idea na photobooth nalang na magnet souvenirs go ako diyan!

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2015, 09:53:33 pm »
Sis diane i went to the last before i do bridal fair in megamall and flipbooks was there. Laki ng discount nila for on the spot booking, 6k off. So 10k nalang instead of 16k.

Ganda nga ng 4d photobooth but 45k is too much for me.

rightback

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2015, 01:19:25 am »
sis barbeecue, our pre nup is in 3 weeks time in iloilo. had to cram on what to wear plus losing weight na rin. mababaliw naman ako sa all salad diet but i go on a sugar free, carb free 2 weeks cleanse once in a while. problem is we have a tournament, ill need energy so rice ulit hwaaaa. pero the salad diet that's for all meals daily? grabe h2b is on a computer games spree every night. except now coz im on GT. hinarangan ko ulit para mag attempt man lang siya to paint for our invite.

sis chilli we're skipping souvenirs na rin. i want to give something nice na useful para hindi sayang but expensive naman. i'd rather we give nice tokens na lang for the PS and entourage.

msGlobalista

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2015, 08:20:58 am »
^sis righback and barbeecue when I was on leave last month I tried yung calorie count diet delivery infairness 1-2 kilos because controlled. Now when I got back from work I do it on my own nalang. 1200cal minsan daya 1500.

70%food and 30%gym.

Thank you for the tip I'll book mga photobooths sa mga bridal fairs nalang. November pa next uwi ko sana meron naka schedule that time :)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2015, 08:28:05 am »
Thank you sis barbeecue. Much better sa bridal fairs magbook sa discount talaga. Laki matitipid.

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2015, 09:28:40 am »
Sis rightback how fun naman, in Iloilo! Vacation/prenup shoot na rin yun. I know what you mean about cramming - I'm cramming din for our shoot in 2 weeks hehe. Pero nakaka-excite din. You're DIY-ing your invites sis? How nice! I hope to see it when it's done :)

Sis rightback and sis globalista I do salad for all meals. I eat eggs also or put some chicken in the salad minsan for protein. It feels weird for the first few days but the body adjusts naman. I take multivitamins din everyday para I won't get sick. So far, so good naman. Sis globalista I have a friend who did the diet delivery. It worked for her din daw. Good job on the kilos lost! :)

Sis dianne and globalista yeah makakatipid talaga sa bridal fairs. Mejo mamimiss ko rin going to those kasi I'm 90% booked na rin eh, halos tapos nako.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2015, 10:11:10 pm »
2016 Brides :) updates on your list of suppliers  if you can. Thank you.

CodePink

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2015, 05:15:12 am »
Hi sis barbeecue :) may i ask kung sino yung supplier mo for the flipbook? Im thinking of it as a souvenir na din kasi.  Ilang pages and how many hours? Hopefully maka book na din ako ng flipbook supplier sa september bridal fair.

Thank you ☺️

zendrel07

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2015, 09:51:50 am »
hi girls, december 2016 and overseas b2b here, do you have any idea about the dome venue in valley golf antipolo? do you have any rates or contact info? thank you..

rightback

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2015, 11:15:45 am »
sis globalista i did the food delivery 1200 cal daily diet last year. i think i lost around 2-3 pounds weekly. problem was at a certain point i was cheating already. and its difficult if i had to meet up with friends since tendency was really to cheat. buti think i will order again around dec.

sis barbeecue looking forward a bit for that pre nup since vacation nga talaga. yun nga lang it means binge eating din. although we chose iloilo for pre nup since we're both from there and somehow want it to be a part of the wedding. although crazy sched when we get there. pamanhikan na rin around that time (for formalities sake and to respect my dad's wishes) then pre nup shoot a few days after. plus we had to check on requirements for marriage license na rin. parang di ko ata kaya all salads. my prob kasi is ang bilis ko magsawa. i prepare all my meals though to ensure all ingredients are friendly enough for me. usually some sore of eggs in the morning with veggies, then salad or grilled/baked fish,chicken,beef or pork (skinless and fat trimmed for all) for the rest of the day.

stylus

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2015, 11:34:52 am »
wow! amazing! have tried salad diet too kaso 2-3 days lang. hirap panindigan kasi sa office, maraming food! in my case, i got sick few months back. and i lost 7 kgs. so ngayon, konting push pa! happy preps mga sis!

Awesomecakes

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2015, 01:17:09 pm »
Hi mga sis :) I'm back! Ang bilis may Part 3 thread na tayo! :)

If you girls can remember, I asked for your suggestions sa church and venue. Finally, after weeks of doing ocular nakapag-decide na kami ni H2B for our church. Hmm I must say na-convince ko siya sa church na gusto ko. It's Manila Cathedral kasi vs. San Agustin Church. Good thing, when we attended a food tasting event, may na-meet kaming P/V supplier and nagbigay siya ng insights when choosing a venue. Unfortunately kasi with Manila Cathedral, it turns out mas strict sila compared to San Agustin. Imagine for MC, you need to attend a seminar pa before paying for Reservation. Our schedule is on Sep-12 a which is for me sobrang tagal. Kaya when we were talking re planning, I grabbed the chance and told H2B that I really want SAC. Yes, I won! Haha

So far, we have booked:
Church - San Agustin Church
Caterer - Hizon's Catering

For Reception Venue, we're eyeing Le Parc Event Hall kasi it's cheap compared the 1st choice naming venue which is The Pergola.

Happy preps mga sis!

rightback

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2015, 02:46:52 pm »
sis Awesomecakes so glad to hear you booked your dream church na. Regarding your caterer and venue. Compare mo pa rin both. Pergola kasi has package with Hizons and last I checked Le Perc has none. I made comparisons before with difference packages, inclusions and how much we end up spending. It helped us with our decision for the venue.

Awesomecakes

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 3)
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2015, 10:31:56 pm »
sis Awesomecakes so glad to hear you booked your dream church na. Regarding your caterer and venue. Compare mo pa rin both. Pergola kasi has package with Hizons and last I checked Le Perc has none. I made comparisons before with difference packages, inclusions and how much we end up spending. It helped us with our decision for the venue.
Hi sis :) We've compared it na and we had a discussion which is cheaper talaga with or without the package. We booked kasi Hizon's na separate talaga so we can adjust the venue. The AE from Hizon's gave us freebies pa. :)

For Pergola kasi, it will cost us 75k for the venue package then exclusive of Vat pa. Total is around 80k+. Inclusions are lights, projectors. Basta basic pa lang. Good thing is may drapes na sila and kasama na sa pckage.

For Le Parc naman, it's 40k lang. Vat inclusive. We'll just add L/S and it will not cost us naman siguro ng 40k. Laki din kasi ng difference nila. Plus mas okay for us yun le parc bec it has no pillars. Pergola's buffet area is outside pa. A friend advised it's not recommended as the guests will most likely not participate.

What are your thoughts mga sis? Thank you. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close