watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)  (Read 61693 times)

beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #220 on: April 20, 2016, 09:50:33 am »
Orphan Black season 4  8)

alexsy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #221 on: April 24, 2016, 09:21:54 am »
the catch. exciting!

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #222 on: May 17, 2016, 12:55:44 pm »
First episode pa lang ako ng House of Cards.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #223 on: May 19, 2016, 06:46:10 am »
I love Mom. Tremendous cast. I love that it has Mimi Kennedy :)

ArnoldBench

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #224 on: May 19, 2016, 08:55:37 am »
Game of  Thrones ;D ganda talaga. favorite ko si Arya Stark.
Mas gusto ko na GOT kaysa Walking Dead. ::)
Im starting na rin sa Orange is the New Black

springblossom

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #225 on: May 19, 2016, 04:15:36 pm »
friends. hahaha yeah jennifer aniston's friends. i know im kind of late but this show is just super funny.

walking dead

game of thrones

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #226 on: May 20, 2016, 11:45:36 am »
I love Mom. Tremendous cast. I love that it has Mimi Kennedy :)

I really like it too, great writers. And naaaliw talaga ako kay allison janney!

rush

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #227 on: May 20, 2016, 08:14:36 pm »
a lot.
-Scandal
-How to get away with murder
-Vampire Diaries
-The Originals
-Awkward
-Faking It
-Young and Hungry
-Jane the virgin
-Once upon a time
-Lucifer
-forever
-The Magicians
-Keeping up with the kardashians
-The Fosters
-Switched AT birth
-PLL

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #228 on: May 20, 2016, 11:45:52 pm »
Penny Dreadful - One of the best shows I've watched so far
Fear The Walking Dead - I hate the characters but I miss watching TWD
Quantico - I am so hooked with this series. Priyanka Chopra is gorgeous!
iZombie - Re-watching season 2
Kill Me, Heal Me - Tagalog version is funnier

lizzietseng

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #229 on: May 21, 2016, 07:31:41 pm »
the resurrection - nice plot, but the story is kinda slow...

drag0nfly

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #230 on: June 15, 2016, 12:00:01 am »
Chef's Table on Netflix

Nakakaadik panoorin.  More than the food, ang inspiring ng stories ng mga chefs.  Daming lessons for us common folk.

inugracia

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #231 on: June 16, 2016, 09:20:20 am »
How to get away with murder

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #232 on: June 16, 2016, 01:21:01 pm »
Penny Dreadful - One of the best shows I've watched so far

I agree. Hindi ko lang masyado gusto lately yung takbo ng storyline nina Victor and Lily (and Dorian na rin), but I think this show has some of the best dialogues around.

Watching Devious Maids, latest season. Genevieve and Evelyn are entertaining, as usual!

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #233 on: June 16, 2016, 02:31:08 pm »
Uy, matagal na ko curious jan sa Penny Dreadful mainly because of Eva Green. Hay, girl crush ko talaga siya. May nude scenes daw sya jan sabi ng office mate ko. Makapag-DL nga. Haha.  ;D

Currently watching AMC's Preacher. Based siya sa comics. So far, I'm liking it kahit 3 episodes palang.

inugracia

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #234 on: June 17, 2016, 10:39:30 am »
Uy, matagal na ko curious jan sa Penny Dreadful mainly because of Eva Green. Hay, girl crush ko talaga siya. May nude scenes daw sya jan sabi ng office mate ko. Makapag-DL nga. Haha.  ;D

Currently watching AMC's Preacher. Based siya sa comics. So far, I'm liking it kahit 3 episodes palang.

Naku, dami rin n'yang bed scene don. Naging girl crush ko din s'ya nung mapanood ko s'ya sa 300: Rise of the Empire.

tunamaki

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #235 on: June 20, 2016, 02:08:22 pm »
Daredevil
Jessica Jones
The Big Bang Theory
Veep
NCIS
Brooklyn Nine Nine
Elementary

drag0nfly

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #236 on: June 21, 2016, 12:10:24 am »
My Best Ex-Boyfriend - gwapo pa din ni Jerry Yan!

HMisabelle

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #237 on: June 25, 2016, 10:09:48 pm »
Used to love OTWOL, now I'm beginning to love ElNella's Born For You.

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #238 on: June 29, 2016, 07:31:03 am »
Orange is The New Black new season:)

Need to rewatch:
Orphan Black

Interested in:

Mr.Robot
Outcast

brokus

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #239 on: June 30, 2016, 11:15:06 am »
a lot...
Game of Thrones
Downton Abbey
Grimm
Reign
Suits
Fargo
Homeland
True Detective
Madam Secretary
Supergirl
The Flash
Agents of Shield
Chicago PD/Chicago Fire
Greys Anatomy! (been watching this for 10yrs!)
The Three Musketeers
Castle(series just finished)
Once Upon A Time

and a lot more that I stopped mid-season because I got bored, those above are what I am up to date😄



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close