watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)  (Read 61823 times)

s h e i l a

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2015, 12:47:42 pm »
I just finish the first season of The Walking Dead :) I'm super liking it, can't wait to start the second season.

summersong

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2015, 12:48:18 pm »
Blindspot - minsan passe ang dialogue but mas gusto ko ang action scenes kaysa sa Quantico

Quantico - still holding on for now. I like the plot but I'm getting impatient hehe

Code Black - i was searching for a modern version of E.R., one of my favorite series ever. This one comes close.

Waiting for the final season of Person of Interest. Love this show. Sayang huling season na.

And my usual list: NCIS, NCIS LA, Castle, NCIS New Orleans
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 12:52:49 pm by summersong »

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #122 on: December 06, 2015, 05:15:14 pm »
Binge watched Madam Secretary, oh, ang ganda! Ang hot ni Dr. Mccord! :D

mga gantong themes talaga ang gusto kong pinapanood.

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #123 on: December 06, 2015, 05:28:49 pm »
Superstore!!!  ;D

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2015, 11:58:58 am »
Chicago Med a new spin off of Chicago Fire, same makers of Law and Order.  I'm liking this series pero 3 episodes pa lang.  So many familiar faces, medyo the usual cliches but I like how they are executing the storylines so far.  Sana tuloy-tuloy na mgaganda.

three8one

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #125 on: December 07, 2015, 07:18:39 pm »
Undercover Boss

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #126 on: December 08, 2015, 12:03:42 am »
I'm new to this kahit it has run 5 seasons now. I'm currently watching The Good Wife.

three8one

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #127 on: December 08, 2015, 01:15:12 pm »
Philippine Super Liga - kaso tapos na...

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #128 on: December 11, 2015, 10:47:54 pm »
Medyo OT, but I'm happy that Eva Green finally got a golden globe nomination for Penny Dreadful. Hope she wins. I haven't been excited over award shows for some time now, but I really want her to win this. Haha, fan.

At ewan ko bakit ito si Lady ga** na-nominate for American Horror Story. I like her and AHS, but her performance wasn't that memorable. Madami lang talagang sex and violence this season, and it seems they went for shock value more than any skillful acting on their part.

Mr. Robot may nominations din. Great!


sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #129 on: December 11, 2015, 11:36:02 pm »
^A lot of people have recommended Mr. Robot to me. I should probably start watching it.

foxyhauteur

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #130 on: December 12, 2015, 01:29:38 am »
The Flash
Arrow

Arashi ni Shiyagare, VS Arashi - nabuhay ulit yung fangirl heart ko sa Arashi. i'm also rewatching their old TV shows. mula noon hanggang ngayon gwapo pa rin si Matsujun.  :D

three8one

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #131 on: December 13, 2015, 01:37:31 pm »
Dance Kids

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #132 on: December 13, 2015, 08:43:53 pm »
may not count coz it's a Netflix series ~ Jessica Jones

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #133 on: December 16, 2015, 06:45:21 pm »
Finishing Season 1 of Younger. Ang saya panoorin ng show na 'to. I love the lead character, she's such a trip!

three8one

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #134 on: December 16, 2015, 07:40:01 pm »
Strike Back

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #135 on: December 16, 2015, 09:55:25 pm »
anybody watching Kevin from Work? Naka isang episode pa lang ako kahapon pero parang nakikita ko si Jim and Pam (The Office) sa kanila, so medyo off sakin pag ganun parang nagaya lang hehe. Best love team parin sakin si Jim and Pam  :)

manhattanite

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #136 on: December 16, 2015, 10:06:34 pm »
I loved Jim and Pam, too! Check out ko yang Kevin from Work.

juni

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #137 on: December 20, 2015, 06:00:39 pm »
@sushisundance: I watched the entire season 1 of Kevin from Work, and don't worry, they don't hold a candle to Jim and Pam.  Para sa akin so-so lang yung show, no great chemistry between Kevin and Audrey.  Mas memorable pa para sa akin si Patti.


Finishing Season 1 of Younger. Ang saya panoorin ng show na 'to. I love the lead character, she's such a trip!
I was cheering for her, after dealing with a crappy ex-husband she finally got into a relationship with a cute guy who really cared for her.  I kept thinking that it was about time she lived her life and stopped being a doormat.  The next season is coming out in January, I hope maraming exciting developments for her.

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #138 on: December 20, 2015, 10:12:15 pm »
I don't know what to feel about Niecy Nash being one of the judges in Miss Universe after watching her on Scream Queens lol  ;D

sima

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #139 on: December 26, 2015, 06:03:53 am »
Binged watched Supergirl last night. Ang daming insecurities nitong si Kara ha?! Nakakasawa na rin na gusto niyang maging hero and the word hero itself ... Gosh ilang beses na lang parating sinasabi hahaha sabagay ano nga ba naman ang ini-expect ko sa isang superhero tv series hehe

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close