We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@yannuh: Mystery/thriller ang Quantico. FBI agent yung bida, and she's being framed for a terrorist bombing sa Grand Central Station. Okay naman yung show, though there are times na medyo hilaw pa yung acting in my opinion. Maybe it's because bago pa lang yung show or something, but hopefully mag-iimprove siya as the season progresses.Try mo sis panoorin ang Blindspot and The Blacklist, baka magustuhan mo.
I appreciate a lot of the mysteries and hidden clues to Mr. Robot. Didn't realize they were hidden till I followed a discussion on Reddit. Ang daming mga conspiracy theories which made watching the show more exciting for me. I didn't find it boring, but rather a challenge to the brain. Brought back a lot of similar feelings when I was watching Lost several years ago. Nakakasakit ng ulo --- in a good way (if there is such a thing hehe.) I am enjoying Narcos, too. They picked the perfect actor to play Pablo Escobar and he wasn't even being considered for the role before. I tried watching Orphan Black Season 3. Hindi ko na siya nasundan when it was running last April. Tinigilan ko na lang, kasi parang sabog na sabog na yung kwento. Sayang. Will catch up on The Last Ship Season 2 now....heard a lot of good words from it from Reddit. I wasn't too impressed by the writing of the first season, but from the feedback, Season 2's pacing was faster, better, and mapapa-wave ka daw ng American flag sa tuwa (well, kasi Americans naman yata yung mga nag-uusap sa Reddit).
^How many episodes have you watch? Is it good?
Watching Jessica Jones, too. Halfway pa lang ako. Admittedly hindi ako ganun ka-familiar kay Jessica Jones before and so I can't really comment on how faithful it is to the comics. I really don't find her as interesting as the other Marvel characters, but the show is nicely written/made. Worth it panoorin 'til the end, IMO. Minsan sobrang sabog at emotionally exhausting lang talaga si Jessica and also I wonder paano tumagal si Kilgrave ng ganito, but these are about the only things I can think of right now that seem off to me so far.