watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)  (Read 61206 times)

summersong

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2015, 11:15:30 am »
Happy that the network series have started ulit. Back to regular programming. :)

NCIS
NCIS LA
Castle

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2015, 12:18:44 pm »
Local channel: only Eat Bulaga

Lapit na October, can't wait for my shows  :P

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2015, 09:44:38 pm »
Watched Minority Report's pilot episode. I like. :)

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2015, 01:55:05 am »
Ugh Scream Queens  :-\

beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2015, 06:34:08 pm »
I have 16 shows on my list now that Fall TV shows are back! So far I've watched new episodes of Scandal, HTGAWM, Scream Queens, Modern Family, Fresh off the boat, The Big Bang Theory  ;D

Naloka ako sa HTGAWM at Scream Queens! Lavet!

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2015, 08:32:38 pm »
I can't get myself to like Scream Queens lol, I hate how Emma Roberts act hahaha, but I'll watch episode 2, hope it will get better.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2015, 04:31:40 am »
Didn't like Scream Queens as well, partly coz I have bias against Ryan Murphy - I don't enjoy a lot of his shows (Glee, American Horror Story), but I'm trying to condition myself to like his other upcoming show American Crime Story coz I wanna support David Schwimmer there. Also, hindi ako natutuwa sa frat girls ng Scream Queens. We have enough stupid girls in the world who think behaving like that is cool. :-\

Didn't also enjoy Heroes Reborn, and again, I have a bias against the show creator/writer, Tim Kring. Not a fan of his other works as well. I was a bit excited to watch Reborn hoping it would be as great as Heroes very first season back in 2009(?), the ONLY season of the show that was good, out of four. Sadly, sabog na sabog ang Heroes Reborn for me. Nasaan ang kwento? Ewan ko.

Watched The Player as well, with Wesley Snipes....Sobrang trying hard. Parang a group of people sat together one night and decided to do a show, tapos sinaksak lang ng sinaksak kung anong pwede ilagay sa kwento. The premise has potential, it's actually interesting, but I just didn't like how it was delivered.

Disappointing Thursday line-up for TV. Have yet to watch HTGAWM's return.

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2015, 07:51:20 pm »
Not gonna watch Heroes Reborn, yung sa original heroes pa lang sa dulo panget na eh. I wonder bakit pa nila binalik lol. HTGAWM is back, also Modern Family and Mysteries of Laura and Grey's.


Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2015, 07:20:10 pm »
Quantico is interesting. I thought it was going to be baduy. But the Bollywood actress they got to lead it is super likeable and quite good. Very, very sexy too! I got the How To Get Away With Murder vibe from watching this show, but with a lot more thrill and excitement. Can't wait for episode 2.

Glad Brooklyn99 and Last Man on Earth have returned. I've been dying to watch comedies furing the summer season lull sa TV. My faves are now back!


sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2015, 10:45:30 pm »
^I just recorded Quantico but haven't seen it yet. I've watched Priyanka Cjopra in Barfi and she is good. I've line up Mary Kom in my future movies to watch because of her. But this Hollywood break for her is just massive. Good for her!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2015, 11:00:08 pm »
Tried watching 12 Monkeys but I wasn't able to get past 15 minutes. I liked Geek when he was in Nikita though.

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2015, 05:26:51 pm »
Blood and Oil! Glad to see Chace Crawford again. And also the girl from Red Band Society  :D

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2015, 10:46:48 pm »
The Big Bang Theory
Fear the Walking Dead
How to Get Away With Murder

Meron na bang season 2 ng Jane The Virgin?

mimai1122

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2015, 11:42:34 pm »
I watch a lot of TV shows...and different genre sila.

The Voice
So You Think You Can Dance
NCIS
NCIS L.A.
NCIS NOLA
Bones
CSI Cyber (starting pa ang new season)
Criminal Minds
Royal Pains
Hawaii Five-O
Blue Bloods
Castle
Scorpion
Mr. Robot
Agents of SHIELD
How to Get Away with Murder
Empire (starting pa lang with season 1)
Blindspot
Modern Family
The Big Bang Theory
Community (series just ended...huhuhu)
True Detective
Life in Pieces
Z Nation

Still waiting for the new season of:
Grimm
Supernatural
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones (tagal pa new season!!!)
Arrow
The Flash
Daredevil (next year pa!!!)
The Blacklist
Marvel's Agent Carter
Elementary
Supergirl

My husband and I are procedural fans. We also love comedies. We watched all 3 CSIs - all seasons. Last week, we watched the final episode (a TV-movie) of CSI (Vegas; the original). It was a good trip down memory lane as majority of the original cast were in the show.

We also love watching documentaries (Nat Geo, Discovery. Travel & Living). And I love Cake Boss, although I haven't seen an episode in months!

We're also big fans of Friends and How I Met Your Mother. :)

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2015, 02:28:04 pm »
^ The Blacklist already started last Thurs. Agents of Shield, too. (last Tues). Arrow/Flash/Supernatural return this week. The Walking Dead, next Sunday.


Meron na bang season 2 ng Jane The Virgin?

Begins Oct. 12th.

Last week, I checked out the pilots of these new shows:

Grandfathered (comedy) starring John Stamos. I vaguely recall his acting style back when he was still doing Full House (80's-90's comedy series), but for what its worth, he still got timing.

The Grinder (comedy) starring Rob Lowe. This is back to back with Grandfathered and both are stars of the 80s doing different TV shows now. But I laughed at Grandfathered a lot more than I did for The Grinder. Will see for next episodes...

Blood & Oil. I stopped watching the show halfway. The story didn't hook me, not interested with oil....farmers (?) hahaha how do you call them. But yes, it was good to see Chace Crawford again. Manong na manong na siya. (Incidentally, Ed Westwick has a new TV show too - L.A. Crime, midseason yata ito start)

« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 02:32:07 pm by Mindy »

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2015, 11:52:59 am »
Among the new shows, I'm liking Quantico and Blindspot. Very interesting story lines that I hope both shows would be able to sustain.  Still on the fence with Heroes Reborn though.

Sa returning shows naman, I like where Agents of Shields is going with their story.  Mas maraming interesting things to explore.  I also like Sleepy Hollow now, iba na yung supernatural being na they will encounter.  Hindi na sila obsessed with Katrina, Henry and the Headless Horseman although there will still be references and connections pero di na yun yung focus.

^Grandfathered was not received well yata in the US. Some critics said that it's not funny enough and that the way the writers have written the characters was very cliche.

summersong

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2015, 03:05:01 am »
Ngayon ang current list ko: NCIS, NCIS LA, NCIS New Orleans, Big Bang Theory, Castle, Hawaii Five-0, CSI: Cyber, and Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Now I can't keep up haha. Karamihan nito to be watched na lang pag may free time.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 03:11:37 am by summersong »

myabishaienna

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2015, 10:19:26 am »
ONCE UPON A TIME SEASON 4
FEAR THE WALKING DEAD S1
AND NEXT WEEK NA ANG THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 6..  :D

three8one

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2015, 05:28:03 pm »
Scorpion

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2015, 07:31:00 am »
How to get away with murder | American Horror Story (haven't watched the last season though)

Waiting for:

Bates Motel
Girls

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close