watch now

Author Topic: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)  (Read 61188 times)

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2015, 05:13:51 pm »
^
I was thinking the same thing, though medyo gusto ko yung twist near the end, so for me, all was not lost naman. Pinaka-ayoko si Tyrell and his wife. They alternated between being weird and irritating throughout the show.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2015, 09:38:38 am »
im on the 6th episode of mr robot pa lang so i cant comment much but i am loving it so far. i didnt feel bored or meh naman. i'm very, very fond of the show & the characters. wala pa kong flaw na makita :)

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2015, 04:15:17 pm »
anyone watching Scream? Parang pag dating ng finale tsaka ko narealize how bad the acting was. lol but will still watch season 2.

Currently watching Another Period.  ;D

assie

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2015, 01:15:02 am »
Jane the virgin
Young and Hungry ;D

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2015, 07:41:51 am »
I appreciate a lot of the mysteries and hidden clues to Mr. Robot. Didn't realize they were hidden till I followed a discussion on Reddit. Ang daming mga conspiracy theories which made watching the show more exciting for me. I didn't find it boring, but rather a challenge to the brain. Brought back a lot of similar feelings when I was watching Lost several years ago. Nakakasakit ng ulo --- in a good way (if there is such a thing hehe.)

I am enjoying Narcos, too. They picked the perfect actor to play Pablo Escobar and he wasn't even being considered for the role before.

I tried watching Orphan Black Season 3. Hindi ko na siya nasundan when it was running last April. Tinigilan ko na lang, kasi parang sabog na sabog na yung kwento. Sayang.

Will catch up on The Last Ship Season 2 now....heard a lot of good words from it from Reddit. I wasn't too impressed by the writing of the first season, but from the feedback, Season 2's pacing was faster, better, and mapapa-wave ka daw ng American flag sa tuwa (well, kasi Americans naman yata yung mga nag-uusap sa Reddit).


beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2015, 05:51:59 pm »
^agree about Orphan Black pero yung second half, andun na ang answers and the last episode was intense and emotional (affected ako masyado)  :o

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2015, 10:17:37 pm »
Regarding Mr. Robot: Yeah, it's very highly rated and I think it's developed a serious following. For me, it started out as something I thought I might really like, but I wasn't a fan of Shayla's and Tyrell's storylines (which obviously was a huge chunk of the show), so my interest waned at some point. I did still watch it until the end for Elliot, Christian Slater (!), Gideon, Krista, and White Rose, most especially. More White Rose!

Z Nation is back. Still can't figure out if they're trying to be cool, funny, violent, scary, dramatic or what. Makapag Fear The Walking Dead na lang.

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2015, 12:29:55 pm »
The latest season of Master chef US. Grabe I have a lot of catching up to do. Ang naabutan ko nang episode is yung Top 10 nalang sila

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2015, 10:53:57 pm »
I just finished watching season 2 of Murder in the First.

Next week na ang How to Get Away with Murder then balik na my fave shows too - Criminal Minds, The Blacklist, and Grimm

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2015, 12:55:55 pm »
Since nakabreak ang The Whispers at The Messengers, now catching up with Scorpions.  Aliw ang series na to pala, heheh.

sana matapos ko catch up ko bago mag-start yong ibang mga series ko like Grimm, Supernatural, Once upon A Time.

Mga for catch up ko din are Gotham, Agent of Shields, Agent Carter, Empire, Extant, Forever, Fresh Off the Boat, The Last Man on earth at madami pang iba, hahaha!

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2015, 02:13:42 pm »
Yay Mindy's back!  ;D

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2015, 11:32:50 pm »
^is it? yay! kelan pa sis?

I watch Fresh Off the Boat when I catch it. Yung nanay ang biggest surprise here. Nakakatuwa sya.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2015, 02:47:16 am »
anyone watching Scream? Parang pag dating ng finale tsaka ko narealize how bad the acting was. lol but will still watch season 2.

Currently watching Another Period.  ;D

I like the virgin guy kasi ang daldal nya. And the bonding between him and the bi-curious is cute. The rest are annoying especially Brooke. And the sister wasn't a very convincing antagonist. Parang "yun na yun?!!". But I still watched and will watch next season. I'm still hoping they'd eventually give justice to Wes Craven's movie franchise. :D

One more week and start na ulit my fave tv shows. :) finally

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2015, 09:19:57 pm »
^is it? yay! kelan pa sis?

I watch Fresh Off the Boat when I catch it. Yung nanay ang biggest surprise here. Nakakatuwa sya.

This week lang, episode 1 pa lang Mindy.

Yeah nakakatuwa nga yung mom dun sa fresh off the boat lol.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2015, 10:14:17 am »
Limitless pilot episode is now out. Cameo appearance by Bradley Cooper (who starred in the movie version and is producing the TV show.) May potential ang series. I kinda like it. Sana mataas ratings.

Also happy for the return of The Mindy Project. Blessing in disguise yung na-cancel sila ng Fox tapos lumipat sa Hulu. Mas nabawasan pakikialam ng mga network executives sa show, ang resulta --- maganda ang first episode ng Season 4. RomCom talaga! Sana ganun ka pulido the rest of the 25 episodes coming up.


sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2015, 05:19:55 pm »
^Yeah, buti nalang talaga Hulu saved TMP, but what I love about this move is that wala namang mababago drastically sa show, like hindi naman sila magiging vulgar or whatnot.

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-the-mindy-project-wont-get-raunchier-on-hulu-2015-6

I completely agree with Mindy. I have been a big fan of The Office and the best romantic scenes nila Jim and Pam does not even involve nudity or sex. Haay, namiss ko tuloy ang The Office.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2015, 09:41:43 am »
Final season of Downton Abbey. Huhu.

Minority Report - I think the movie's better (though pilot pa lang naman, anything can happen), but the lead guy, Dash, there's something about him I like.


Mindy

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2015, 04:12:47 pm »
^ Really getting the Ichabod-Abby vibe (Sleepy Hollow) between Dash and the black chick on Minority Report. I found Dash annoying tho. He's my least liked character for now, (one episode pa lang naman), but maybe it's coz I still associate the actor with his character on Generation Kill. He played a high ranking officer there, so medyo hindi t****, he carried his whole team. Dito kasi sa MI, understandably coz isolated siya for many years, medyo kapa siya sa labas. Kaya lang na-aannoy pa rin ako. ;D I honestly cannot recall the movie anymore so had no points to compare it.

Viewed Life in Pieces yesterday (premiere) and despite the cast (5 dun sa kanila gusto ko na ang previous works), the show lacks sharpness sa writing. But then, it rated quite high, thanks to a good lead-in. So baka may pag-asang tumagal ang show.

Maganda rin ang simula ng Blindspot sa ratings kagabi. Would like that show to stay long, so yay!

Minority Report didn't have a good start last night sa ratings. 
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 04:14:18 pm by Mindy »

hisana

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2015, 10:12:07 pm »
Agree, noticed the similarity to Ichabod and Abigail, too. It's actually one of the things I like about it, I find it cute, haha. Ako naman, I'm not warming up to Wilmer Valderrama. His character seemed so one-dimensional and uninteresting in the pilot, or baka feeling ko hindi lang bagay sa kanya yung role. And yeah, the reviews are bad. But I guess I'm in the minority, I think it has potential. Medyo biased lang din because I really liked the movie and would probably watch anything related to it, LOL.

Big Bang Theory is back. Was admittedly slowly losing interest in it last season, but the latest episode was nice. Limitless -- I'm just happy to see Deb Morgan and Nick's mom again.

Will check out Life in Pieces!

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: What TV shows are you currently watching (Thread 4)
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2015, 01:06:18 am »
^yeah, Deb Morgan lol, feels like nag transfer lang sya sa FBI, same line of work. Saw Life in Pieces yesterday, may pagka Modern Family in a way.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close