watch now

Author Topic: Face Countouring Slimming Gel for Chubby Cheeks  (Read 8196 times)

realshaddy

  • Guest
Face Countouring Slimming Gel for Chubby Cheeks
« on: August 20, 2015, 10:00:20 am »
Hello! I have super chubby cheeks kase, kahit pumayat nako, naiwan naman yung face ko. Any recommendation kung ano ang pinaka ok na product pampaliit ng face / chubby cheeks.

Meron ako nakita yung Adolle Face Drainage at yung Venus Lab na Slimming Gel for the body pero i've read here na may mga gumagamit din sa cheeks and chin area.

Any feedback with these products? Or any tips or recommendation para lumiit ang face/cheeks?

TIA

chinbaptista

  • Guest
Re: Face Countouring Slimming Gel for Chubby Cheeks
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 12:45:23 pm »
^sis CONTOUR is the best solution if you didn't want to get a surgery. it can make your face slimmer.

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Face Countouring Slimming Gel for Chubby Cheeks
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 12:51:04 pm »
Sis @chinbaptista is right sis. Learn how to contour your face.

realshaddy

  • Guest
Re: Face Countouring Slimming Gel for Chubby Cheeks
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 10:45:21 pm »
You mean make up ba yan? I dont wear make up e. Nasa bahay lang ako. 😊

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Face Countouring Slimming Gel for Chubby Cheeks
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 11:59:45 pm »
When all else fails, jaw botox :D

For three months at least :P

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Face Countouring Slimming Gel for Chubby Cheeks
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2015, 12:20:38 am »
^ masseter botox sis, correct?

what about RF?

graezieylicious

  • Guest
Re: Face Countouring Slimming Gel for Chubby Cheeks
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2015, 03:53:48 am »
Does RF really works to slim down chubby face? I availed 10 sesh of this

realshaddy

  • Guest
Re: Face Countouring Slimming Gel for Chubby Cheeks
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2015, 07:30:48 am »
Hindi ba effective yung mga gels and creams na yan? Takot kase ako sa injection e. Lol!

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Face Countouring Slimming Gel for Chubby Cheeks
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2015, 09:20:13 am »
If you have the money, go for the non-surgical Ulthera and Thermage or for a surgical buccal fat removal . Other options, less expensive but multiple sessions are Firm Plus, Exilis, Venus Freeze, etc with Belo (may nakalimutan pa ako I'm sure marami siyang machines na ginagamit). I don't know about the other clinics. Of course may maintenance ka pa in between treatments.

I already tried those creams like Olay Total Effects Night Firming cream and the Loreal Revitalift Face and Neck Contour cream. Sa umpisa lang binibigyan ka ng illusion na firm ang face and neck mo. They don't really work, even the more expensive Korean creams.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Face Countouring Slimming Gel for Chubby Cheeks
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2015, 09:20:16 am »
If you google really the indication of RF, I see nothing about slimming cheeks. Its all firming etc

But I still want to try. The slimming gel daw yung iba tightening effect pero temporary lang lol

graezieylicious

  • Guest
Re: Face Countouring Slimming Gel for Chubby Cheeks
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2015, 11:33:07 am »
If you have the money, go for the non-surgical Ulthera and Thermage or for a surgical buccal fat removal . Other options, less expensive but multiple sessions are Firm Plus, Exilis, Venus Freeze, etc with Belo (may nakalimutan pa ako I'm sure marami siyang machines na ginagamit). I don't know about the other clinics. Of course may maintenance ka pa in between treatments.

I already tried those creams like Olay Total Effects Night Firming cream and the Loreal Revitalift Face and Neck Contour cream. Sa umpisa lang binibigyan ka ng illusion na firm ang face and neck mo. They don't really work, even the more expensive Korean creams.
Sis can you give me the quotation of ulthera and thermage and buccal fat removal pati na rin exilis, venus freeze, firm plus?

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Face Countouring Slimming Gel for Chubby Cheeks
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2015, 12:15:59 pm »
nag try ako before ng fairness and flawless rf in a jar. parang wala lang. i think it's the mssaging that helps.

currently nanunuod at ginagaya ko lang sa youtube yung mga facial yoga at massage. worry ko lang hindi ba nakaka wrinkles yun kasi parsng need mo ibonggang stretch muka mo.

lonelymiss28

  • Guest
Re: Face Countouring Slimming Gel for Chubby Cheeks
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2015, 01:15:34 pm »
mga sis, try nyo yung ginagawa nya. naka purchase ako ng mga ginamit nya sa ebay pero di ko pa nagagamit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO4_rtNVxn8

stylishlymessy

  • Guest
Re: Face Countouring Slimming Gel for Chubby Cheeks
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2015, 05:01:50 am »
who has tried botox for face slimming? I really want to try this! but i have to research first before trying it.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Face Countouring Slimming Gel for Chubby Cheeks
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2015, 12:41:36 am »
who has tried botox for face slimming? I really want to try this! but i have to research first before trying it.

I have! Lasted four months lang, but well worth it ;)

realshaddy

  • Guest
Re: Face Countouring Slimming Gel for Chubby Cheeks
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2015, 03:21:15 pm »
I saw kay japanichi just now yung VL slimming gel. Effective kaya?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close