Author Topic: DIY Wedding Part 12  (Read 60202 times)

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #260 on: November 05, 2015, 12:14:28 pm »
^ awesome diys, sis moana!  ;D

stylus

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #261 on: November 05, 2015, 08:48:04 pm »
^^ nice sis moana!! :)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #262 on: November 08, 2015, 11:34:01 pm »
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 11:39:07 pm by twinxz »

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #263 on: November 09, 2015, 12:03:46 am »
^good job sis 😄😄😄

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #264 on: November 09, 2015, 12:47:46 am »
Nice sis moana Love the time capsule! Yan na next DIY ko  :)

Awesome DIY sis twinxz I love the ribbon and the star embellishment, very nautical talaga  :)

xsugar

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #265 on: November 09, 2015, 09:20:25 am »
wow sis twinxz! good job!

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #266 on: November 09, 2015, 12:51:58 pm »
sis twinxz, it looks awesome! the striped pattern pops! ;)

adik_gumala

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #267 on: November 09, 2015, 02:33:34 pm »
Sis twinxz, you're time idea looks great!
Sis moana, congrats! A for A-effort ha! Galing!!!

Mga sis! i want to DIY something like this http://www.luuux.com/viz/diy-wall-scrabble-project
a wall scrabble game... maybe not as big naman... i'm thinking the tiles will have an area of around 4 sq. inch... Can you suggest how can I make the board the easiest way? Ayoko naman iprint sa tarpaulin kasi parang cheap... and I want to put it in our future house... maybe you can suggest where I can also buy the materials like the tiles.. i think madali lang hanapin the magnets that I'll be sticking at the back of the tiles...

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #268 on: November 09, 2015, 02:53:20 pm »
^ hi sis adik_gumala, why don't you use plywood? an 8 feet by 8 feet panel would be around 200-300 pesos i think. another would be a large whiteboard panel but i'm not sure how easily you can source that in the philippines, maybe you can check out the warehouse-type stores to see if they have any for sale  :)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #269 on: November 09, 2015, 02:58:02 pm »
@Missus O, tiffany24, xsugar, 120515, adik_gumala
thank you sisses! hihi! :3 this is my 2nd DIY na nag-materialize! Even until sleeping, I've been dreaming na nag-di-DIY ako. wahahahaha!

^sis ang laki nyaaaaan! paano nyo i-transport yan?  :-\

adik_gumala

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #270 on: November 09, 2015, 03:30:14 pm »
^ Hindi naman sis katulad nung sa picture. if my tiles are around 2 inch in height I think the board would be around i guess 40 inch in height, maybe around 3 rulers in height... kasya na sa car or van :-)

^^may mga big whiteboards dito sis. katulad ng sa schools.. But how do I make the facade to look like the scrabble board? paint ko? I was thinking of utilizing this: http://www.ikea.com/sg/en/catalog/products/20164076/ pwede ipabili kay h2b  ;D

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #271 on: November 09, 2015, 03:39:30 pm »
^You can build it like panels. Like 4pcs of 2x2 panels.  Then connect it afterwards :).  You can try transfering image to wood parang modge podge. Parang ganito http://blog.consumercrafts.com/decor-home/photo-to-wood-transfer/

Then para dun sa mga tiles, you can just paint it or  transfer pic using the same technique. Hope this helps
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 01:20:47 am by Missus O »

adik_gumala

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #272 on: November 09, 2015, 04:04:29 pm »
^ OMG Mrs. O! That tutorial is so awesome! Bookmarked!!! Parang ang dami kong gustong i-ganyan! Hahaha I will try a picture of us then I'll try it with my scrabble wall project! But do you think it will work nicely on plywood? Kasi I need to make it thin lang para I can put magnets at the back of the board.

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #273 on: November 09, 2015, 04:11:00 pm »
^ Honestly? I haven't tried this yet. Initially kasi  I was researching on how to transfer prints to canvas for my souvenir tote bags. That was how I saw this article. But in the end, I decided that the easiest way is to just paint over the canvas. hehe. Good luck sis. Balitaan mo kami :) 

adik_gumala

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #274 on: November 09, 2015, 04:23:02 pm »
^will do! Hopefully I can find the materials agad! this will take time!!! Thanks for the input  ;)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #275 on: November 09, 2015, 04:26:27 pm »
^^wow! ganun pala mag-transfer ng photo sa wood. I bought decoupage sa papemelroti. Ang dami don kaso may kamahalan.. haha! Looks easy pero yung materials, clueless ako saan makakabili..

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #276 on: November 09, 2015, 07:06:32 pm »
best of luck on your diy, sis adik_gumala, we look forward to seeing the board  :)

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #277 on: November 10, 2015, 12:04:48 am »
Cool idea sis adik_gumala,  parang ok yung white board panel tapos tile vinyl stickers yung pinaka board para sure na didikit yung magnet although you can also try if may effect nga yung magnet sa plywood. Good luck o your DIY sis!  :)

tiffany24

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #278 on: November 10, 2015, 06:52:47 am »
I'm feeling inspired again after back reading the DIY Thread 11. Medyo hesitant pa ko to DIY some parts of our wedding pero gagawin ko na talaga!

barely three months to go and we will DIY
A. Wands - kasi bawal ang confetti sa new church namin. Gagamitin ko yung balloon stick na binili namin sa divi as the wand itself and will just buy blue and pink ribbons from divi. Pati pala bells, sana mura lang yung bells and saan pala makakabili nun mga sis?  :)
B. Missalette Fan - will print the Missalette in brown sturdy folders, will decorate it with lace and hindi ko pa alam kung saan makakahanap nung parang popsicle stick na malaki. Mukhang kailangan namin libutin ng husto ang divi.
C. Save the Date, may template na ko and we will have it printed after ng prenup cause we need the photos.
D. Church Entry Way Curtain - kayang gumawa ng frame ni H2B so bibili na lang ng soft tulle and white curtain from divi again and will adorn it with flowers. 3K kasi ang arch from the florist eh mas mura pag DIY so go!  :)  We will bring this curtain door to the reception and put a quote on it after.
E. Guest Seating Assignment tag, will buy the cute little frames from Kenko and print out the names of our guests using calligraphy font.
F. Will put 3 books each table, nagstart na ko mag hoard ng books from booksale. I'll put the table number using the books. How? i'm not sure yet haha
G. Flower Girl Head dress, may mga fabric flowers na so i'll just assemble it this thursday.
H. Print random quotes from pinterest since there's no way I can write it on my own then will buy frames from
I. Pop Quiz Wedding Program Guide


Pasensya na mga sis, i'm just really trying to organize my thoughts haha. feeling ko possible kasi malapit na christmas vacation eh and wala talaga kong ginagawa every off ko. crossing my fingers na kaya nga  :D

120515

  • Guest
Re: DIY Wedding Part 12
« Reply #279 on: November 10, 2015, 08:02:58 am »
go go go, sis tiffany24! for the bells, you can check out craft stores or if there's a daiso store, you can get it from there as well ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close