watch now

Author Topic: Healthy Options - Thread 4  (Read 25985 times)

j.adore

  • Guest
Healthy Options - Thread 4
« on: August 17, 2015, 09:33:31 pm »
Wala pa next thread so let's continue here :)

Link to last thread - http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,260845.580.html

stfuuuuu

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 09:54:39 pm »
Nice! New thread na!  ;D Sino nakatry ng yogi detox tea??

jhielicious

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 09:58:06 pm »
Curious ako sa queen helene mint julep masque. Maganda ba mga sis? Feedback naman. Hehe. Thanks. 😊

Glen.Sy

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 10:44:43 am »
I have, stfuuuuu. And its good! I've been drinking Yogi Skin Detox for two months and it did help me cwith my breakouts. Di ako pink-pimples kahit super peat and, it taste good pa! Its sweet unlike any other teas i've tasted.  ;D

angelholics

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 12:19:55 pm »
i tried their yogi skin detox tea.. just finished 1 box.. lol parang wala naman nagbago. baka dapat damihan ko pa :)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2015, 03:46:53 am »
I bought another bottle of a la maison liquid and body soap in white tea!!! I super love it. Kasi tamad ako mag lotion, it is good that it contains argan oil and olive oil to moisturize my skin.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2015, 05:39:54 pm »
loving healthy options na. dati i just go here to buy yung aztec clay,

pero just this year, dito nako bumibili ng zinc for my zits and SLS free shampoo. Today, i just bought yung derma e overnight peel

then i searched the forum, dami ding other products na ok..and mukhang Ok ang whole line ng derma e especially yung anti-aging..

i just have a question about sa card, is it free? if not, magkano? also, ano benefit with having a card? may expiration ba? thanks

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2015, 06:24:00 pm »

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2015, 06:35:07 pm »
any comments sa hair dye nila? ^^ trying healthier alternatives..

also, why is menuka honey so expensive :( just curious. And I also bought Himalayan Pink Salt..because it looks cute.

But I have no use for it. LOL

I loooooove the Chocolate Almond drink in healthy options ^^ It tastes slightly like a watered, slightly less creamy version of chocolate dairy milk, but it has none of the weird soy taste you get sa soymilk^^ I dont like soy and I'm trying to stay away from cow milk :3
 I bought it instead of an ice blended drink in Coffeebean. :)

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2015, 07:47:40 pm »
I bought another bottle of a la maison liquid and body soap in white tea!!! I super love it. Kasi tamad ako mag lotion, it is good that it contains argan oil and olive oil to moisturize my skin.

Nice! It's sounds moisturizing. :D How much yan sis?

Maein

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2015, 08:45:00 am »
bought Yogi Tea (Kava Stress Relief).. wala pang 5 minutes, antok na ako.  ;) Kaya i'm having this tea pag malapit na ako matulog, minsan kasi nahihirapan ako matulog.. I'm glad that I discovered this tea,  I'm having a good night sleep.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2015, 10:27:40 am »
^^339 pesos sis

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2015, 10:55:06 am »
Thank you sis! Will try that too. :)

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2015, 12:15:27 am »
Parang ok sa digestive system yung yogi skin detox tea and it helps me sleep well

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2015, 12:20:17 am »
Yogi detox tea is the same as yogi skin detox tea ba or entirely different?

Maein

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2015, 08:48:44 am »
^magkaiba yan sis  :)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2015, 08:51:21 am »
Got it! I'll go for detox 😊

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2015, 08:55:15 pm »
Bought the following earlier:
-Nature's Gate Shampoo in Chamomile
-Nature's Gate Conditioner in Chamomile
-Solgar Chelated Zinc
-Solgar Vitamin C with Rose Hips

Will post my feedback soon! :)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2015, 02:56:05 pm »
OOS both branches in Cebu.

Nainis ako. Sorry.. hayy but thanks to the sisses for posting na meron. na.paasa lang ako though LOL

My travel time to healthy options is 1 hour and 30 mins. tsskkkkk baka may hoarders :(

oh well.. :'(

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Healthy Options - Thread 4
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2015, 02:41:12 am »
sisses, magkano un Yogi Skin Detox? at ok kaya ito sa breastfeeding mom? TIA

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close