watch now

Author Topic: Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5  (Read 37465 times)

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2015, 03:55:47 pm »
^sis yung vitamin c serum ba kahit medyo matagal na yung marks natatangal parin sha? Yung sa akin kasi red color sha eh. I used effaclar duo plus for my acne yun ang nirecommend sa akin sa pharmacy. Yung isa na my bumps nag subside na sha, pero red parin ang color. Ive been using it for a week palang.nakalagay dun sa bottle in a month magiging ok na. I really hope so. Like you mahilig din ako mag prick. Hindi naman sha nagiging ganito katagal bago mawala. Kasi i used eskinol and maxipeel combo yun. first time nangyari sa akin to kaya i nag freak out talaga ako. After this never na talaga ako mag pprick ever... kaka stress. Lol

Iemi

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2015, 05:51:27 pm »
^Php1290 ciracle serum 30 ml, php1295 blue herbal lotion sis.

choco_loka

  • Guest
Re: Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2016, 10:38:59 am »
Hmmm I heard of a person who also does that kasi ayaw niya ng products at all and she really has nice skin. However, one's body makeup is also a factor here. Not sure if I'd like to try this as I'm at the age that I need moisturizer and anti-aging na hehe.

This is true! Minsan nasa genes din talaga :)
Siguro limit the use of commercial products and stick to a simpler skincare regimen. I just use Cetaphil cleanser and Physiogel cream. I dont use toner kasi mas nadadry skin ko. Then benzoyl peroxide 5% for those monthly zits :)

bloody_venus

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2016, 04:41:05 pm »
Hi girls!

Just wanna share my recent experience but first a little background:

 I had terrible skin. I have sensitive, acne prone, combination skin. I tried everything na for pimples before and nawala sya with some products I used like Aztec Healing Clay, apple cider vinegar, celeteqe moisturizer, cetaphil cleanser and Diamond orange peel soap. Tinigilan ko narin paggamit ng mga products for oily or acne prone skin kasi kadalasan yung pa mga nagttrigger ng acne. I also drank lots of green tea and water. For the longest time I had pimple free skin and marks nalang ang problem.

I got interested in collagen supplements kasi nakakatanggal daw ng marks so I tried Meiji Premium drink and DHC nameraka. But everytime I take these I break out and I don't get why. I was disappointed then parang bumalik yung pimples. It's probably my hormones. It also happened after trying out Dr. Alvin's Rejuvenating set. It felt too too harsh for me so I stopped ng wala pa atang 1 week. Then they just kept coming. I tried to use celeteque moisturizer again(since I switched to hada labo) and safeguard pink. Did the job for a while. I wanted to buy aztec healing clay again but it was hard for me cos I live in the province and I seldom come by a healthy options outlet. So my only savior was a bit of thanaka mask left from years ago and turmeric. I spot treat them with those but I felt it's not a solution cos they still kept coming out and paubos na yung thanaka hehe. The marks left was building up while my confidence dwindled. Parang ayoko na magpakita sa tao. I tried hada labo whitening perfect gel(which has vitamin C and arbutin), aloe vera gel, and Belo cream with tranexamic acid. Well, I still broke out. Nakakaiyak na nakakadepressed..

So in short girls, pabalik balik yung pimples ko hehe....

Then I saw an fb ad na nilike ng tita ng bf ko lol! Egyptian Magic, I know I heard of it before from makeup gurus years ago and I was surprised when the ad said meron sa sa local drugstores natin. I did some research and rewatched the youtube vids I saw 3 or 4 years ago of bubz beauty and others. I only saw praise for it and it's even used by hollywood stars and had countless magazine features etc. and it said it heals pimples and diminishes marks so grabe nacurious ako haha!. So I went to the nearest drugstore samin. I got the small one just to test pero grabe ha ang liit!! Mukang luma pa yung box na may dumi kaya parang ayaw kong bilin pero sabi nung pharmacist labas lang daw and matagal pa naman expiration. So yeah whatever, gusto ko lang talaga i-try na! almost 200 pesos for a tini tiny 5ml amount?! I thought okay this better be worth it!! Tried it out that night. I dabbed my finger in the pot then spread to my face little by little. Sticky, smells somewhat like sebo de macho/petroleum jelly but then it made me dewy which I liked. Parang blooming hehe. The next day oohh, parang fresh and firm yung skin ko! And most importantly, yung pimples kumalma and di na reddish and even yung red marks ko na years na nawala! Yes nawala! I wish I took a pic pero di ko naisip gawin yun that time. I did more research and dapat pala i-rub sya para di sticky and mas thin yung mai-apply na product. So I did that and so far almost two weeks ko na gamit but madami pa atang laman. Tinitipid ko kasi ng bongga hehe. I sooo love it!! HG ko na to forever!! I hope consistent yung effect nya. ;D

I recommend you use it sissies! I'm not paid or whatever to promote it. Real experience ko po yan. Just trying to help. Magic talaga yan huhu! Di lang sya pangpimples and marks BTW. Sorry and haba na. :P

buti ka pa sis effective sa yo yang egyptian magic, sa kin hindi, i tried it sa chest area ko kasi me pimple marks dun mga 2 or 3 yata kinabukasan naku andaming chest pimples na naglabasan sa akin nagulat ako, buti na lang di sa face ko ginamit yun lol.

AHA helps, it lightens the acne marks/pigmentation matagal lang and hindi lahat konti lang pero natatakpan ko na mostly siya ng ordinary face powder, no need na ng concealer. anyway i barely wear foundation na.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 04:46:07 pm by bloody_venus »

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2016, 02:10:28 am »
PIH, dark spots (red, black, brown), freckles - these have been my problem for years. it doesn't help that i'm fair and maputla. :(

so far ang pinaka nagwork for me ay hydroquinone. gold standard pa din sya for whitening but it's not for long-term use. plus you really have to consult with your doc at baka pumuti naman todo yung area where you put it hindi na papantay sa tone ng skin sa ibang areas. pinaka effective and fastest results that i used is the CRX line of obagi. i can say 6-8 weeks or so burado lahat ng marks ko sa face, but then i had to stop of course.

for emergencies, i use retinoids, most effective for my sensitive and dry skin is differin. aside from shrinking the zit overnight (3 days max for cystic types), it doesn't leave any obvious mark compared to when i just let my pimple be.

vitamin c serum. i have tried a lot. recent one is ciracle but nope did not work for me, gave my dry skin more dryness. now i'm just using it for my neck area. obagi's serums pa din ang pinaka effective, even the ones without hydroquinone. kiehl's vitamin c range and corrector shiz, so-so lang. but vitamin c infused products really help with whitening, even yung bioessence na biolite range, that helped me too, especially the vit c face cream and spf, they're both good.

glutathione and oral vitamin c, for long-term use these really help for spots. and making new spots disappear faster with or without treatment.

microdermabrasion, exfoliation, either home treatment (once or twice a week) or in-clinics. but they have to be regular so you can see results. DP or power peel work for me but no-no if you have active breakouts. had to learn my lesson the hard way.

for soaps, kojic is good but very drying. i only use kojic on scars sa katawan, rarely on the face. the belo one is effective.

i also use this soap which is so underrated but i've been a user for like 7 years na yata. I only see it in Mercury Drug (but not all branches) and Landmark (but once in a blue moon lang meron) so I hoard talaga if meron. name of soap is MediHerb papaya soap. madami sila variants but yung papaya soap is the most effective hands down, i swear. non-drying, no sabong panlaba smell, di madaling matunaw and best of all, dirt cheap at 50 pesos. laging out of stock sa mercury so i guess madaming secret users like me. I buy this for my relatives abroad kasi eto lang nagwork for them, and lahat ng nirerecommendan ko nito became happy with using it. hindi sya instant results pero it's effective if long term use mo na.

another cheap alternative is eskinol na toner yung pimple fighting variant plus mix it with dalacin-c. for the small eskinol, yung 150 mg dalacin is enough. for the big eskinol, 300 mg. if you use more than that, you risk dryness, and sting. effective sya for oily skin napansin ko. i was in 1st year hs when my mom taught me this regimen. surprisingly, it works for dark spots, although continued use dapat.

and yes, a good sunscreen for lifetime use. IMO, every human being should use one and not forego it. what they say about UVAs and UVBs are true. my derma even said that even if you're at home, or indoors, or kahit artificial light or even while you're cooking, you still get exposed to UV rays. all your whitening products are basically useless if you don't use sunscreen.

sorry ang haba but for reference, i have dry, over sensitive (i have atopic dermatitis), pigmentation and redness prone skin. if you have this skin type, maybe the products i use will work on you too. :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2016, 09:30:54 am »
kiehls herbal blue toner has been really helpful lately with the preggy acne marks..buti nakapaghoard ako nun sale :)

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2016, 09:34:37 am »
Problema ko din ang pimples at acne scars nung teenager ako. Kung ano-ano na nilagay ko sa mukha ko para lang mawala. Nahiyang ako sa iba. Sa ibang products naman hindi. Useless lang din kasi pag malapit na period ko, may tutubo namang bagong pimple. Worse, nag iiwan pa ng scar. Naapektuhan talaga self-esteem ko noon. Nung 21 ako, nagdecide ako mag pills. Saka lang kuminis mukha ko.

Stellar27

  • Guest
Re: Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2016, 03:42:22 am »
Belo Tranexamic Acid + Kojic Acid Soap. Matapang pero effective. Tantyahan lang mga sis if kaya ng skin niyo. Medyo drying and mahapdi pag katagalan kaya d ko inaaraw araw. Pero sure na nakaka tanggal ng acne/pimple scars.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2016, 07:20:05 pm »
My derma prescribed Contrabutex for the redness left by my pimples. And she only recommended facials every 6 months.

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2016, 03:30:44 am »
Anyone na nagtry na magpa revlite ng face for pimple marks or darkspot sa face? I don't have pimple marks pero i have this small dark spot sa may chin area ko which is every morning at nakikita ko yun narruin araw ko, na feeling ko pag may tumingin sa akin mapapatingin sa chin ko, I tried using whitening toners and cream pero wala e. And im desperate na ipalaser, i tried na i cover with concealer pero wala e. Di siya ganon ka visible pero nappraning pa rin ako. Ano quick remedy niyo sa ganito and okay ba magparevlite ng face for the dark spot?

meyzteryouzah

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2016, 08:37:08 am »
yung rejuv by Dr. Alvin ang nagimprove ng pimple marks ko. Sobrang magbabalat nga lang ang face, patience lang talaga and lots of sunscreen. Mabilis kasi ako magkapimple, lalo kung stressed. facial wash ko is neutrogena yung with salicylic acid. I normally don't use bar soaps for facial wash. More on sa mga antibacterial liquid facial washes ako then bawi nalang ako ng whitening sa mga ipapahid kong creams.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2016, 07:35:59 am »
How often ba dapat yung facial? First time ko magpa facial ever in my life last March 5, grabe ang daming na-extract na black heads and white heads. Yung second time after 3 weeks medyo nabawasan pero madami pa din. Yikes!
Nakakakinis pala yung diamond peel, i-mamaintain ko na sya monthly

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2016, 09:18:23 am »
^ every 3-4 weeks if for maintenance lang is most recommended. good enough na yung effect ng facial for at least a month kasi.

for problematic skin, or if you have breakouts, every 2 weeks is okay until magclear yung skin, then you can have it 3-4 weeks na.

at most, if walang time or budget, kahit every 3 months is pwede din. my rule however is, if i notice more and more comedones forming, my body is telling me i need to get a facial stat.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2016, 12:00:59 pm »
bumping. :( Please help.. what do you girls use for fading dark  pimple marks? :( I got pimples from collagen :( :(

I'm planning to use kojic soap sa mukha to speed up exfoliation. What other products can you recommend like bleaching or creams or lotions?

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2016, 04:09:21 am »
^AHAs (glycolic caid, lactic acid) and BHAs (salicylic acid) for faster exfoliation. or anything with hydroquinone (short term use). i use obagi. i guess you have PIH sis now and you don't need extensive treatments like lasers, etc. you can have a mild chemical peel din like glycolic peel or salicylic acid peel or microdermabrasion for mechanical exfoliation that would surely help with no downtime pa.

kojic soap can help but only a little. and don't forget sunscreen.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2016, 07:14:08 am »
^ Diamond Peel will help you fade marks.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2016, 08:25:44 am »
thank you chichay and mimiku. grabe itong pimple mark. more than 1 month na. :( and yes, it's PIH.. hanap ko kase sana option na hindi peeling or dermatological/facial treatment na ginawa ng iba..
like pahid2 lang sana... What are good products to use?

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2016, 08:48:50 am »
^ glycolic cream sis. usually nabibili to sa mga derma.. pero kung natural remedy, try lemon and water as toner.. . yung lemon nakakalighten diba? try mo din, baka mag work.. :)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 06:46:02 pm by lordknight_aiz.18 »

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2016, 09:23:40 am »
You can try exfoliating - use St. Ives Scrub and then if your skin isn't sensitive try Papaya or Kojic soaps. Make sure you use a toner afterwards (mine is Kojiesan though it has an alcohol content, you might be sensitive to this- you can try Celeteque or Human Nature toners) and then don't forget to moisturize. You also need to use a sunscreen para hindi lalong magdark ang blemishes mo. The more kasi you are exposed to the sun, the darker they will be. Mas ok pa sana if you get a diamond peel. In my experience, and as advised by my friend's derma, moisturizers and toner benefits are maximized when you get a DP before you use them. Ang logic niya is, fresh new skin is more receptive to moisturizers and toners. But if you don't want, you can always do naman the aformentioned regimen.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 5
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2016, 11:15:41 pm »
^ thank you sis. That's what I'm doing now. I'm itching to do a peel. Grabe na it's very very odd para sa akin to get PIH from a pimple for more than 1 month, going two months na. :( I regret pricking my pimple :( One pimple I left alone, wala na scar. Tiniis ko yung gigil.

I'm doing a facial scrub na, every 2 or 3 days, and toner every 2-3 days din.. too much usually dries my skin out. I'm just being impatient kase di sanay haha

If both fail to deliver within 1 week, lagyan ko ng lemon nalang.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close