because hormonal ang pimples ko,I take evening primrose capsule,regular na mens ko,kaso hindi maiwasan ang pimples during period, I wash my face now with tiny buds baby wash using konjac sponge,,no parabenes,sles,sls ,,then follow up toner ko organic kablon coconut vinegar,I just shake it before transfer sa small bottle ,I use it pure and I can say na mas mild ang effect compare sa apple cidar vinegar which is hard to find this days....then sa pimples using cotton buds and organic coco vinegar diin ko for 30mins ,then I leave for 5 mins before rinse,,and apply grapeseed oil in very small amount only as my night regimen,,,then sa am I wash my face w/ tiny bud baby wash ,then organic coconut vinegar as toner then dry and apply my sunblock lilys miracle cream or natures republic poresless bb cream,,, nag dry pimples ko agad,,,so now I mix the organic coconut vinegar o ocv sa half distilled water 1:1 as my regular toner....also every other day I use also hhn moringa toner .....