watch now

Author Topic: Mother probs? Independence?  (Read 1220 times)

Renaaa

  • Guest
Mother probs? Independence?
« on: August 14, 2015, 06:39:56 pm »
Got pregnant at the age of 19. My mother did not want me to get married for the reason na baka he is not "THE ONE". My mother and father is separated kasi. She thought my father was "THE ONE" hindi pala. Also baka raw ma-pregnant ulit ako. She accepts the father of my child but did not want us to live together. Although, we did live under the same roof (his parents house) when I worked far from home, that's how I got pregnant. His family loves me and supports us with whatever discussion we make. They wanted us to get married. They supported my pregnancy, paid for vitamins, the hospital bills, almost everything.

My baby is now 9 months old. I now teach part-time at a technical school, only Saturdays. On weekends, I just stay at home looking after our baby. My boyfriend on the other hand works at a resort near their home.

These past few days, my boyfriend keeps on telling me that he wanted us to live together. Being apart is not really hard for me. But maybe for him it is. He works 6 days a week. 8-10 hours a day. He wanted na pag uwi niya may sasalubong sa kanya. Gusto niya makita baby namin. Siyempre ako rin. Napaisip na rin ako ngayon na bakit di nalang ako bumalik sa bahay nila? Total dun naman ako nag live before? Though, hindi yun alam ng mother ko. Ang alam niya kasi dati nasa staff house ng company ako tumitira. Kung dito rin kasi kami mag-stay sa bahay namin, parang masyadong awkward yung atmosphere. My family doesn't really talk to him. Feeling niya bisita siya. Not like kung andoon ako sa kanila, na feeling ko I'm really part of their family, I feel so at home.

I'm 20 years old, my boyfriend is 19. Age doesn't matter. How to tell my mom about this? How to convince her? I know we're still young, but we have a baby na. I think it's about time for me to be independent. If my mother worries about me getting pregnant again, kaya nga may family planning diba? I'm not that stupid naman. Any advice??

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Mother probs? Independence?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 11:39:18 pm »
sis, you can't blame your mom for being like that, kasi nga sa kanya mismo nangyari ang fact na nag-asawa siya, only to end up being separated...of course, ayaw na mangyari sa yo un...saka you got pregnant out of wedlock...siyempre gusto niya, lahat naman ng magulang na kasal anak nila bago magkaanak lalo na at babae un kanya....

why not talk to her ng masinsinan, kayong dalawa ng BF mo ang kumausap sa kanya...baka kaya siya ganyan eh feeling niya kasi wala kayong plano na solid ni BF...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 01:45:11 am by FayeP »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close