watch now

Author Topic: Condo Sharing  (Read 3436 times)

calin22

  • Guest
Condo Sharing
« on: August 06, 2015, 10:19:55 pm »
hello girls,

I just want to know if marami na sainyo natry ito.. this is different from the dorm type kasi mostly sa dorm ALL IN na ang rates and madalas pang student.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Condo Sharing
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 11:15:00 pm »
My cousin is doing this. 2 sila ng office mate niya then they share with the owner -- a couple.

delleamor

  • Guest
Re: Condo Sharing
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 11:48:57 am »
I'm currently living with my evil mom (jk), and I really want to have my own place na since I can afford naman na to have my own living. I'm thinking of having my future unit to be shared with a friend. kaso as of now, wala akong makitang may gusto kasi may mga sarili silang place. Do you think its advisable to look for someone who can share the unit with? as in stranger? or at least friend of a friend? Background check na lang, ganun? Baka mahanap pa si love life in that way chos!

bluescarlet

  • Guest
Re: Condo Sharing
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 10:47:17 pm »
^ It's scary to share with a total stranger. Baka itakbo laptop mo, unless separate rooms kayo. Ask for PDCs (not everyone can issue it, so that's one filter already). 2 valid IDs with signature & address, and photocopy of their NBI clearance. That's what I do sa condo na pinapa-rent ng ate ko para hindi masira ang unit or manakawan. :) One think you can't filter though -> hygiene. >.<

I never shared my space with a stranger, except nung 1st year college ako and I just met my roomates. But I'm considering in trying it again because my office will move to BGC, and rental in BGC is very expensive.

I considered buying a condo pero I decided against it. I will continue renting. I'm used to renting the whole room in an apartment in Makati. So, first time ko mag-c-condo-share, if ever. I'm having a hard time looking for a flatmate though. Kasi gusto ko 2 lang kami. Haha. Namamahalan sila sa 10-12k na monthly rent.

Pahabol: Always always always draft a contract or agreement. It'll make it easier, at matatakot na ang may masasamang balak.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 10:51:37 pm by bluescarlet »

delleamor

  • Guest
Re: Condo Sharing
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 10:17:12 am »
thank you so much sis bluescarlet for the tips!

magaling naman ako sa investigation LOL. Kaya nga mas gusto ko friend of friend para at least may recommendation. Yes, I'll definitely ask for IDs para safe.

And with hygiene, ayaw ko ng marumi. at least hindi makalat at mabaho ;D.

mimai1122

  • Guest
Re: Condo Sharing
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2016, 12:04:34 am »
Tama! Mahirap maki-share ng condo with a total stranger! Mas ok if kilala mo 'yung condomate mo, like a friend or a relative. Kahit nga a friend of a friend eh medyo nakaka-worry na rin. It's always good to be extra careful kasi you never know, di ba? But, if you really need to go for somebody na hindi mo masyado kilala, why not do some kind of background check on that person? Ok lang naman siguro 'yon, di ba? Explain lang to that person that you're just being careful, I'm sure maiintindihan naman siguro niya 'yon.

Also, I agree with bluescarlet, dapat may contract or kahit memorandum of agreement (MOA) na duly notarized. This will make people think twice about doing negative things to you or your condo unit.

thanybawasanta

  • Guest
Re: Condo Sharing
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2016, 11:16:51 am »
I agree with them. It  is a good idea to make a contract and to separate rooms. Ingat ka girl! This thread is very helpful. Thanks!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close